Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Your Car Deserves This But You've Been Depriving It Of It Righ(car Owners Only) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Car Deserves This But You've Been Depriving It Of It Righ(car Owners Only) (1082 Views)

11 Mistakes Most Nigerian Car Owners Make / 10 Disgusting Ways Nigerians Behave When They Become Car Owners? / Fuel Scarcity: V6 Car Owners, How Are You Guys Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Car Deserves This But You've Been Depriving It Of It Righ(car Owners Only) by Oyindebrah(f): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hi everyone
My name is Debbie and introudcing to you today is "WASH n MAX"

An all-in-one car shampoo that both cleans and protects.
√Super concentrated and Economical: Each bottle completes 100 car washes
√Non Abrasive: Will not damage but rather enhance the paintwork.
√Biodegradable: Ingredients break down to their basic constituents by biological activity.
√Versatile: Can be used on tiles, ovens, grills, floors, etc.

Directions for use:
Pour 5ml into a bucket and add 6 litres of water at full pressure. Car should be wiped dry and not allowed to dry off in the sun.

NEED's FULFILLED
√Second to a home, a car is probably the biggest investment a person will ever make. The two worst enemies for the finish on a car, or any painted metal surface, are abrasion and oxidation. Constant use of an abrasive polish can lead to thinning and wearing of the painted surface. The painted surface being porous results in molecules of air entering the surface and causing oxidation (similar to rust). Road film, environmental salt spray, sun and other factors all add to further breakdown on the surface. The process of wear and oxidation are continuous, so steps need to be taken to prevent them from occurring.

THE WASH N MAX DIFFERENCE
√Dual surfactant system, specially formulated for maximum non-abrasive cleaning and protection.
√Protective silicone film displays excellent water barrier properties by promoting increased run-off due to beading.
√Reduced oxidation due to this silicone protection.
√Concentrated and economical: just a small dose in cold water displays excellent foaming properties.
√Useful household applications: the same mixture is effective for cleaning surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms, such as found on fixtures and appliances.
Re: Your Car Deserves This But You've Been Depriving It Of It Righ(car Owners Only) by Oyindebrah(f): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mail me :oyindebrah@gmail.com or call 09092370688 to place your orders as it costs 3000N only
Re: Your Car Deserves This But You've Been Depriving It Of It Righ(car Owners Only) by ukata16(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2016
No pix of your merchandise?

2 Likes

Re: Your Car Deserves This But You've Been Depriving It Of It Righ(car Owners Only) by Oyindebrah(f): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
ukata16:
No pix of your merchandise?
pardon me,its the network that refused to display images

Re: Your Car Deserves This But You've Been Depriving It Of It Righ(car Owners Only) by Oyindebrah(f): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
wink

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Sound Cars Asap / I Need Your Advise / My Honda Scanned Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.