Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo (52472 Views)

Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo / Man With Blood Stained Female Panties In Rivers State Caught (pics) / Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
shocked
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hahahahahahahah.... I jes saw one of ma neighbour pant there oooo shocked
Hope d little dude is not in trouble sha
I pray nothing bad happen angry
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gracito:
Ho my God! What is this? ??
they are female panties cheesy
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by emmanuelbrown26: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ritualists at it again,
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Fash20: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Iranu!

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by ReachHard: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
ok...

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by kinibd(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is bad.

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by mikkypel(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Squares:
And he still look so poor. But why should a lady spread her pants outside. as a guy I don't feel comfortable spreading my boxers to be seen.

Kilodeeee!!! Are your boxers always torn cuz we have guyz that their pri*k always tear the boxers or the gas from their anus.. Which is yours?
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gidi3020:
One of those people from that side.com, can't fit to mention anybody name sha!

WhichSide.net.ng. ?
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Gracito(f): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
they are female panties cheesy
lool, I know. Lol
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
viviangist:
As the Trial of Saraki and Ekweremadu & co was proceeding, I heard the noise of a mob outside our fence. I checked out to see what's going on. Alas! The guy in the pic below is being lynched by the mob. I moved closer to find out his offense, I realized he used to go round to steal panties (especially of females) hung on the line. After being tortured for some hours, he confessed he has been in the business for a while, and he's being sponsored by some people. He said the leader pays him N500 per a panty. He claimed to come from Akinmoorin in Afijio LG. I appealed to the mob not to take law into their hands via Jungle Justice, rather they should let us hand him over to the believed "unfaithful" NPF corps. They agreed with me and we immediately invited the corps, then handed him over to them. He also confessed a "Babalawo" is their sponsor.
Over to you careless households! Undies are better dried in your personal bathroom, or your living room in the absence of personal toilet/bathroom. These ritualists won't give up! As they eat faeces (deficates) here and there, look for human parts and other things for their money rituals. The "yahoo boys" internet fraudsters are also there for you greedy and never satisfied/discontented girls and women, who're gold diggers. It's time to be very careful and watchful. Honestly money-making is not an easy task, ask me and I will tell you. Stop "tripping" for extravagances as well as lavish spenders. It's good to pose at the front seat or owner's corner of Range spot and other nice cars, but do you ever ask the source of the glitters? May God guide and protect us!
Over to you too RITUALISTS! And you're carried away with this quick passing brief and short world? You forgot the reality that we came with nothing and will go with nothing. All you acquired can NEVER be useful for you the moment the Angel of Death overtakes you. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, Fear Death, Fear the Grave and the day of reckoning and recompense, the day of accountability, Fear Hell, whose Fuel shall be Human and stone.
All your Gas stations shall be inherited by those that could not touch your cloth when you're living. No one will ever possess more than what God Has destined for him/her. Let's be Patient and keep working hard.
May God help and have mercy upon us!! - Vivian Gist Reporter

Source http://www.viviangist.com/see-what-angry-mob-did-to-a-female-pants-thief-photos

Thank God your panties and brazia aren't among
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by deltateam: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
The boy need make dem use tiny iron put inside him prick.

You are devilish and evil for conceiving such heinous thoughts
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by SAMBATLAN(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
The boy need make dem use tiny iron put inside him prick.
grin wicked
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmm. Where is he from?? What is his name?? Where is local government??
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Peacefulgold(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nice advice op....d boy really got wat he deserved but I think an investigation shuld b conducted thoroughly to get d other culprits ......
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by seyluv(f): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Obviously, he's gathering those panties 4 rituals.
. spiritually

Ladies lets be more careful o, only God know d negative effect it will have spiritually on d owners dey av used in d past ...
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Akjr(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gracito:
Ho my God! What is this? ??
its u people pantala.. Check weda urs dere
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
evanscheck:
Panties ke! He shud have stolen good things na so that wen dey beat u, u know u are being beaten for a good stealing bizness dat failed. Not to steal panties, am sure his parents wud be mad at him.
see u...his parents...emmm parents kor...ur parents ni grin
evanscheck:
Panties ke! He shud have stolen good things na so that wen dey beat u, u know u are being beaten for a good stealing bizness dat failed. Not to steal panties, am sure his parents wud be mad at him.
see u...his parents...emmm parents kor...ur parents ni
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Akjr(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gracito:
lool, I know. Lol
what U dnt..... Buh x dat u in ya pic??
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by kunmibola(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
To the Moderators of this page,

Let me bring to you that this piece of news posted by viviangist is absolute plagiarism. The blogger even went as far as claiming the piece as the original writer. Let me inform the house that the post was written by a brother on his facebook wall yesterday. He took the picture and the above post was written by him. My brother, a muslim, wrote the piece and where he mentioned 'Allah' the blogger changed to 'God'. What a gut!

We may want to ask the poster to produce evidence of where this incident happened citing the location and time. Can he/she at least identify one person in this picture with a proof of evidence?

Let me say that while this news is a good piece of news but the Op should have at least given credits to the original write. I so wish that this post is brought down or else, we may start seeing Nairaland.com as a site where plagiarists are welcome to publish stolen news.

Already, my brother will be instituting a query against the blogger who stole his piece soon.

Thanks.

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun et al

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
That dirty one look like hateu2 pant
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Gracito(f): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Akjr:
what U dnt..... Buh x dat u in ya pic??
yeah
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Disgusting!
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Louiscutedude(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nawaoo
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by frisky2good(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Smartresult:
Lala come see pant buy go mastabet on top

Masturbate
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by RaptorX: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op why did you save this bastard all ritualists and rapist should be burned alive. You must be a ritualists or potential ritualist yourself to have intervened.
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by viviangist: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
kunmibola:
To the Moderators of this page,

Let me bring to you that this piece of news posted by viviangist is absolute plagiarism. The blogger even went as far as claiming the piece as the original writer. Let me inform the house that the post was written by a brother on his facebook wall yesterday. He took the picture and the above post was written by him. My brother, a muslim, wrote the piece and where he mentioned 'Allah' the blogger changed to 'God'. What a gut!

We may want to ask the poster to produce evidence of where this incident happened citing the location and time. Can he/she at least identify one person in this picture with a proof of evidence?

Let me say that while this news is a good piece of news but the Op should have at least given credits to the original write. I so wish that this post is brought down or else, we may start seeing Nairaland.com as a site where plagiarists are welcome to publish stolen news.

Already, my brother will be instituting a query against the blogger who stole his piece soon.

Thanks.

CC: Lalasticlala, Seun et al

Ok. The Credit is Your Concern or the Allah ....

Credit ... Facebook Wall ... is Viral there ... so i can't start mentioning all the facebook users here ...
As for Allah and God , all means the same ok ...

Bloggers are not News Manufactures .. we seek for news ..
If am at fault .... am sorry , so let there be peace ...
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by pearl4eva: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
The news is not complete without d name na.
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by dayleke: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
viviangist:

Ok. The Credit is Your Concern or the Allah ....
Credit ... Facebook Wall ... is Viral there ... so i can't start mentioning all the facebook users here ...
As for Allah and God , all means the same ok ...
Bloggers are not News Manufactures .. we seek for news ..
If am at fault .... am sorry , so let there be peace ...
[quote author=viviangist post=47021263]

Not good enough sis.
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
If the guy manages to steal lindas obante abi na pata on his own he will stop stealing because as they say when casting out evil spirits in movies...."The power of the smell compels you"
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by coelink: 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is damn real. During my service year bout 5 fuking yrs ago, I was part of the shiit sanitation group in our damn camp. The day we worked at the fuccking dirty shite female hostels, I saw vucking guys picking, colecting disposable panties in a chit leather bag. cruel world mehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) / Ebonyi: Man Caught Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Mentally Unstable Daughter / Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.