Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Experience With A Scammer. (pls Be Careful People. Know Who You Trust Online) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Scammer. (pls Be Careful People. Know Who You Trust Online) (658 Views)

Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer / 'Most Wanted Job Scammer’ Arrested / My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Scammer. (pls Be Careful People. Know Who You Trust Online) by change49gerians: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
I received this message last night. I knew it was scam, but I had some time to spare at least to expose him. So, I asked the con artist for the picture he uses to con people. Here is our conversation. Pls, share this to save someone, cos' some people still fall victims to this scam.

Re: My Experience With A Scammer. (pls Be Careful People. Know Who You Trust Online) by change49gerians: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
change49gerians:
I received this message last night. I knew it was scam, but I had some time to spare at least to expose him. So, I asked the con artist for the picture he uses to con people. Here is our conversation. Pls, share this to save someone, cos' some people still fall victims to this scam.

Re: My Experience With A Scammer. (pls Be Careful People. Know Who You Trust Online) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
These good for nothing boys.
Bubu, look at the people spoiling the
Image of Nigeria o
419ers

(1) (Reply)

The Murdered Alton Sterling Wasnt Armed Check This ( Photo) / Herdsman Gets Two Years Sentence For Grazing / Omg! See What An Angry Mob Did To A Two Notorious Thieves In Broad Daylight (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.