Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Be Reminded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Reminded (302 Views)

OUK Should Be Reminded That The Days Of Okija Politics Is Over In Abia State / Gumsu Abacha Replies Man Who Reminded Her Of Her Late Father / Ezekwesili: We’re Being Reminded Of Military Era. The Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Reminded by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
You can choose to be suffering from memory injury and damage but make sure that you do not forget our bet, and if you have forgotten let me remind you some of them so you write them where you can find them:1 We agree that anyone who begs for his life his a loser and will face the consequences of his failure 2. nobody must regret his past actions and inactions, you must not retire from your evil ways, you must not resign from your war agaist me because i only like fight my enemies when they are tired, when they have resigned from their old ways, when they are retreating from battle field,when they are begging for peace that is the time i stand up agaist my enemies, that is exactly the time i take my sword and go for war. so, i beg you dont be tired i want more of your blows or else you are finished

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Foreigh Medical Trip: One Of His Inconsistencies In Government - / Ex Governor Tinubu Eid El-fitr Message / Being Final Payment For Constructing Flower Bed With Flower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.