Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

A Question For Nairalanders - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Question For Nairalanders (489 Views)

Quick Question For Yoruba People (and Igbos Too) / A Question For You... / I Have A Question About Brideprice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
I'm quite new to this site, I opened an account last year but never started using it until now. I've noticed that with the slightest disagreements people on here see it as an opportunity to insult each other and call themselves all sorts of disgusting things. I mean the slightest disagreements. I get that as humans we get mad at each other and fight but like on here people are so quick to call each other different kind of slurs. Even if you weren't talking to them. Is it just me or is that the Nairaland culture, lemme get it right now
Re: A Question For Nairalanders by Theoritical(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ma bi mi ni jamb question
Re: A Question For Nairalanders by finalboss1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
passing by
Re: A Question For Nairalanders by charijee(f): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2016
Ask the perpetrators why they engage in such cool
Re: A Question For Nairalanders by Taiyescott(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I'm quite new to this site, I opened an account last year but never started using it until now. I've noticed that with the slightest disagreements people on here see it as an opportunity to insult each other and call themselves all sorts of disgusting things. I mean the slightest disagreements. I get that as humans we get mad at each other and fight but like on here people are so quick to call each other different kind of slurs. Even if you weren't talking to them. Is it just me or is that the Nairaland culture, lemme get it right now
xame hia bro, bt i jst wnt 2 believe, dy (perpetrators) tink datz wat makes each forum lively or who knwz mayb dy re nt just trained!

1 Like

Re: A Question For Nairalanders by bqlekan(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Wetin this one Dey type this early morning.. You no go go work? undecided

Don't mind the above statement bro, it s just a way of welcoming you to the fold. The most important thing is 'Be who you are and never take anything personal' most people do it for the fun of it. And others because they are not mature enough..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Final Episode Of The Trending Love Story Of Laila Anf Majnun Is Out!!!!! / Alpha Boost - The #1 All Natural Smart Pill! / Oba Akiolu: An Epitome Of Foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.