Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

When Is One Said To Be Married? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is One Said To Be Married? (494 Views)

Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion / Pope Francis Request That Roman Catholic Priest Be Given The Right To Be Married / Spirit Spouse are cowards and should be married to Atheist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is One Said To Be Married? by joespiceman(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Please fellas on nairaland i really need your opinion on this matter that has being causing debate with my roommate_ when is a man and a woman said to be married? Is it when the traditional aspect is conclude or the white wedding, have come across countless male and female living together after the lady dowry have been paid.
Opinion please
#peace
Re: When Is One Said To Be Married? by Ugoeze2016: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
After dowry paid...palm wine accepted n boozed....

I bring you good tidings,,,check my signature
Re: When Is One Said To Be Married? by okdannyel(m): 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
After bride-price
Re: When Is One Said To Be Married? by joespiceman(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2016
Tnks all

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Survived Decay / The Lesser Banishing Rituals And Its Effects. / Importance Of Original And Pure Honey For Healing And Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.