Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion (780 Views)

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion by 247frolic(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
PHOTOS: Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion

A popular South African pastor identified as Alph Lukau who is described by his followers as a man of God that as the ability to heal any kind of illness is reportedly the richest pastor in the world.

The pastor who is the general overseer of Alleluia Ministries International is reportedly worth a billion dollars. Lukau came under fire for allegedly claiming to heal any kind of illness and for also claiming to raise the dead.

It was gathered that Alleluia Ministries International has tens of thousands of members in branches in different continents. Its branches are located in South Africa, Zambia, Namibia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Angola, Europe and in South America.

The pastor is described as a coach, mentor, father and leader among leaders. Lukau is happily married to a beautiful wife identified as Celeste Lukau who serves with him in his ministry.

He is a Bible scholar and a renowned international speaker who ministers in different platforms around the world. Lukau started his ministry on February 24, 2002, in Lyndhurst, Johannesburg.

The rich pastor who uses his God given riches for charity is also known for is expensive lifestyle. He is known for his expensive style and love for luxurious car.

See photos below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-man-who-is-reportedly-worlds.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion by 247frolic(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2018

Re: Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion by Authoreety: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oh Lord, I need ur abundant grace
Re: Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion by thesicilian: 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lukaku
Re: Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Authoreety:
Oh Lord, I need ur abundant grace

angry

☣ ☠

I hope you're not using this as a reason for you prayer.

Because this is not a man of God but a fraudster....

☣ ☠
Re: Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

I wonder where these so called men of God get their own word of God from.

☣ ☠
Re: Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion by usba: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
What was that our Bishop Oyedepo said, CONTROL YOUR ENVY WE HAVE BEEN FLYING PLANES BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.
Re: Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Some Nigerian pastors should not see this.
Re: Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion by redsun(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mugus fall,guymen chop. The world consists of two humankind; preys and predators and he is a predator.
Re: Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion by ojun50(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
U people self
Re: Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion by Authoreety: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

☣ ☠

I hope you're not using this as a reason for you prayer.

Because this is not a man of God but a fraudster....

☣ ☠
da one concern u
Re: Man Who Is Reportedly The World's Richest Pastor Is Said To Be Worth $1 Billion by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Authoreety:
da one concern u
angry
☣ ☠

Sorry then.

☣ ☠

(1) (Reply)

"Hide Your Big Breasts When Breastfeeding Your Baby, Don't Seduce My Husband!!!" / Many Of The Presidents In The World Have Been Replaced By Clones / Americans Descendants Of Dragon And Angels Fought...hurled Down To Rev 12:7-9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.