Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise (1608 Views)

Gazzuzz And Co.. Help Me Understand This / This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals / Oga Gazzuzz And Other Experts Kindly Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by amare(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pls sir my 2005 Toyota camry's engine is kindly dusty due to the Nigerian roads. Please can I wash the engine at a car wash?? And hope it won't affect the engines performance. I saw the same model being washed at the car wash and the owner said he's been washing it from time to time. Just wanna know if it's safe..
Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Don't wash your engine. Just get a clean damp cloth & clean the engine as much as you can safely do. If you have access to compressed air like from a vulcanizer's pump, you can use that to blow hard to reach areas.
Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by sunnydayasaba(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pls dnt wash it oh, Just try to dust if you can pls.
Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by lonelydora: 2:04am On Jul 01, 2016
I rather drive a dirty engine than give a car washer.
Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by phinter: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Habba. To wash engine again. Oga wash your engine jare.

1 Like

Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by kingreign(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
What engine is your car using?
If your electrician has cut and joined wires in a book haram bomb style, DONT, if your engine intake has leaks on the hose, DONT, if none of these are present, drive the car for a while to warm up the engine, then take the car to a reputable car wash centre to steam/pressure wash the engine, start the car again to allow it heat up well and pressure wash the engine to rid it of dirt and dust.

Remember, a very dirty oil and mud stained engine and radiator will affect even heat distribution to the engine and proper cooling/passage of air thru the radiator fans.

3 Likes

Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by disloman(m): 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
kingreign:
What engine is your car using?
If your electrician has cut and joined wires in a book haram bomb style, DONT, if your engine intake has leaks on the hose, DONT, if none of these are present, drive the car for a while to warm up the engine, then take the car to a reputable car wash centre to steam/pressure wash the engine, start the car again to allow it heat up well and pressure wash the engine to rid it of dirt and dust.

Remember, a very dirty oil and mud stained engine and radiator will affect even heat distribution to the engine and proper cooling/passage of air thru the radiator fans.

You rock

1 Like

Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by stevoche(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Goodday Guys please come to my rescue. I use a Hyundai sonata 2012. Its a push to start model and all of a sudden it wont start again. Started this morning after several push, then refused to go off. Only went off again after several push. Anybody who has same issue? Who can help sort this out also. You can mail me on Stephen_enumah@yahoo.com or text on 08034729277 and I will call right back.
Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by kingreign(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
stevoche:
Goodday Guys please come to my rescue. I use a Hyundai sonata 2012. Its a push to start model and all of a sudden it wont start again. Started this morning after several push, then refused to go off. Only went off again after several push. Anybody who has same issue? Who can help sort this out also. You can mail me on Stephen_enumah@yahoo.com or text on 08034729277 and I will call right back.

Your Location?
Check and replace the CMOS battery in the keyless fob.

1 Like

Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
^^^^^^^
Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by Martini101(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Please, what is the recommended transmission oil and steering oil for 2003 Lexus ES 300. Thanks
Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by kingreign(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2016
Martini101:
Please, what is the recommended transmission
oil and steering oil for 2003 Lexus ES 300.
Thanks

Genuine Toyota ATF Type iV.
Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by Martini101(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2016
kingreign:

Genuine Toyota ATF Type iV.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by stevoche(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
kingreign:

Your Location?
Check and replace the CMOS battery in the keyless fob.

I am located in Ajah. So how do I go about it please.
Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by kingreign(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
stevoche:

I am located in Ajah. So how do I go about it please.
Bro, get a watch repairer,or a computer accessory shop, ask him/her if he/she has car remote battery or CMOS battery, if they say yes, give them your remote to open and replace the battery. The battery should be same serial number as yours.

NOTE: I'm not liable to any damage arising from improper handling of the remote fob.
Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by arewatech(m): 12:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Please Gurus, what is the recommended engine oil grade for Civic 99 (1.4L Engine).

Thank you.
Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by lonelydora: 5:24am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=kingreign post=47202087]
Bro, get a watch repairer,or a computer accessory shop, ask him/her if he/she has car remote battery or CMOS battery, if they say yes, give them your remote to open and replace the battery. The battery should be same serial number as yours.

NOTE: I'm not liable to any damage arising from improper handling of the remote fob.[
/quote]

Oga mi, you dey fear?
Re: Oga Gazzuzz And Other Expert Kindly Advise by kingreign(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=lonelydora post=47216573][/quote]
If dem do anyhow and spoil the remote my hand no dey na. So I must make him know so before hands. That said, that CMOS battery is the thing he needs to change.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading A Car From An Older To A More Recent Model. / Rate My Car Fuel Efficiency / Help Needed, As My Toyota Corolla Bounces While Driving At Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.