Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

DMX Explains How He Gained Respect For Drake!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DMX Explains How He Gained Respect For Drake!! (565 Views)

Burna Boy: I Wrote 5 Songs For Drake In His ‘more Life’ Album / Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DMX Explains How He Gained Respect For Drake!! by tomamadin(m): 1:37am On Jun 29, 2016
In the past, DMX has not been shy to share his negative feelings about Drake, candidly revealing that he didn't like Drake's music, his face, or his haircut on a 2012 Breakfast Club appearance -- so it was pretty surprising to hear him sampled on "U With Me?" from Drake's new album, VIEWS. The rapper returned to the Breakfast Club today to explain how that all happened, and how the experience changed his opinion on Drizzy for the better.

See more & Download Video after the cut: http://glarmada.com/dmx-explains-gained-respect-drake/

Re: DMX Explains How He Gained Respect For Drake!! by Locotech: 3:45am On Jun 29, 2016
I have watched it...all of it...pls can I get my data back now?
Thanks in advance!

(1) (Reply)

Miz Giz And Shanky Gery In The Studio / Iyanya Clears Air Over Unpaid Hotel Bills, Shares Proof Of Being Innocent / Red Capet Moments Of The Movie Premier 'ceo' By Kunle Afolayan - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.