Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout (29408 Views)

El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State / PDP Reacts To The Demolition Of Its Secretariat In Borno / Nigerians React To The Demolition Of Otodo Gbame In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Emmalez(m): 2:50am On Jun 29, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike supervising the demolition of cultists hideout at Rumuolumini in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area on Tuesday.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photo-governor-wike-supervising.html

1 Like

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by youngest85(m): 3:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Governor Wicked abi wetin b ur name?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by HungerBAD: 3:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Story.

When will people like Wike realize Nigerians are intelligent?which house did he demolish?what i see in this picture is some Zincs, that was hastily gathered together for this Photo OP.

Wike, i have repeatedly said it, go use JIK bleach and it will still not launder your dirty and dangerous image. If there was a house there that was demolished, we would in the picture have seen the FOUNDATION of where the house once stood. All i see is an hastily gathered one TRUCKLOAD of SHARP SAND on the Ground, and some Zinc.

Nice try. How much did this one cost the Rivers people this time? 3 Billion Naira?there is only one KING of Cultists in Rivers State, and he is a POCKET LAWYER, who coincidentally is the Governor of Rivers State, and i will only take you serious if you demolish your own house too.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by forghon: 4:46am On Jun 29, 2016
I dnt so much like pdp bt I kinda like dis guy matured and composed better than 90% of apc govs than fayose.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by wasco24: 4:49am On Jun 29, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Firefire(m): 5:12am On Jun 29, 2016
Very Good Move (VGM)

Ignore the 2nd poster above, the effect of witchcraft-broom is taking toll on him. cheesy

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by dynamo77(m): 5:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Okay good

Those 'things' will find another hideout

Why not eradicate the cultists

8 Likes

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2016
O
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Aromas: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Nice one from him.
But wait o, why b say most of our politicians their legs always in form of "K" grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by mrvitalis(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2016
Oga.. If u want to fight cultizim in Rivers State first u need to destroy the water front settlements( same thing ameachi wanted to do that brought issues between him and mama peace)

That's the only way bro

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by bolt000(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by osborn442(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2016
And Wife keep working...
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2016
hmm,den of cultists
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by wellmax(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Okay. I guess he's done using them

4 Likes

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by matt245(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2016
cool

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by davibid: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2016
All the cultists bend down low grin
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by morrientez85: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Is he destroying the cultist hideout he belongs or his opponent? All this propaganda and we know the tricks involved in them. Well, its your govt, so go ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Let's Chase all Cultist Out
#SayNoToCultism

2 Likes

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2016
mrvitalis:
Oga.. If u want to fight cultizim in Rivers State first u need to destroy the water front settlements( same thing ameachi wanted to do that brought issues between him and mama peace)

That's the only way bro

U took the words right out of my mouth. The water front settlements is the main zone. He will not demolish where his thugs congregate obviously. Even mama piss knew this which was why she drew swords with amaechi because of wike and his goons who incidentally also work for her.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Demolition is not what matters. Who told Wike they wouldn't move to another place?

What matters is the cultists facing the wrath of the law in the short term and the government providing jobs as well as qualitative education. The truth is they can hardly be jailed coz the politicians have made them indispensable stakeholders as they used them for electoral and other political purposes.

It's time the SS states' governments started an aggressive orientation on the evil of cultism, the dignity of labour and the dangers inherent in over reliance on oil which has led to militancy.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Daniel058(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Nwike bu onye ike
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by morrientez85: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2016
He who goes to equity, must go with clean hands!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by InfomejobsN: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Rivers and Cultism sha

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2016
hideout kwa?
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Story.

When will people like Wike realize Nigerians are intelligent?which house did he demolish?what i see in this picture is some Zincs, that was hastily gathered together for this Photo OP.

Wike, i have repeatedly said it, go use JIK bleach and it will still not launder your dirty and dangerous image. If there was a house there that was demolished, we would in the picture have seen the FOUNDATION of where the house once stood. All i see is an hastily gathered one TRUCKLOAD of SHARP SAND on the Ground, and some Zinc.

Nice try. How much did this one cost the Rivers people this time? 3 Billion Naira?there is only one KING of Cultists in Rivers State, and he is a POCKET LAWYER, who coincidentally is the Governor of Rivers State, and i will only take you serious if you demolish your own house too.

You sound super pained Mr Zombie.

Wike is only bad because he ain't in your satanic apc party, the same peeps in apc said worst about buhari, yet today they drink and dine together and steal our commonwealth together to buy houses in dubai and the rest.

Let Wike keep giving you pains. Just don't die before your time.

19 Likes

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by omejelly(f): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2016
Rendering political thugs homeless

1 Like

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by wellmax(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Did you all noticed that his black cap suddenly disappeared in the second picture?

1 Like

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by anonimi: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice try. How much did this one cost the Rivers people this time?

How much did AmaeTHIEF's bankrolling of Bubu's campaign cost the Rivers' people?
Answer that first if you are not a bloody HYPOCRITE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by qualityovenbake(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Good! No hiding place for murderer.
Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by joseph1832(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2016
If Wike truly believe cultists hide in those houses he's demolishing, then I won't be surprise if he truly believe Yar'Adua is not dead.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by hultacom: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2016
good governor

1 Like

Re: Wike Supervising The Demolition Of Cultists' Hideout by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2016
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses / 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration / Naira Scarcity: Protesters Shut Down Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.