Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) (9459 Views)

Atiku At The Wedding Of Abba Bello Haliru, Son Of Haliru Mohammed Bello / Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death / Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by Emmalez(m): 4:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Sport Minister Solomon Dalung breaks Ramadan fast with Alhaji Mohammed Bello the FCT Minister.

see photos below

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/sport-minister-solomon-dalung-breaks.html

Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by HungerBAD: 4:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Where the food?

Okay, them still dey cook am?

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by youngest85(m): 4:22am On Jun 29, 2016
while hungerBAD breaks his wt FTC

3 Likes

Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by ychris: 4:36am On Jun 29, 2016
what kind of fasting is he breaking for crying out loud? is he a muslim

lol see as that security guy wey wear black suit dey look
thoe.....nah only d fhud aroma e dey enjoy nothng more.....chai

and see the table set woo...
food whey dem no fit finish

God punish poverty
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by iambijo(m): 4:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Still on that cultist thang
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by sirteayeni: 5:10am On Jun 29, 2016
When thousands are dying to survive in the country.
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by utenwuson: 5:16am On Jun 29, 2016
I believe this man the dress like this go sleep sef
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by MidasTouche01(m): 5:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Seems this government has forgotten their primary assignment.....

This is why you shouldn't skip Civic Education classes in Primary school if you successfully evade it, you shouldn't miss Citizenship Education in Higher Institution...

If u ask me, I'd say no one in this government received a single lecture on both courses..

Wratawrata2

5 Likes

Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by InfomejobsN: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2016
cheesy

See Chopings

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by Akinola660: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by Spells(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2016
The next tin is to collect billions as budget for da foods for breaking da fast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by Alvinnado(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2016
I can play football wella,why una never discover me.....mctchewwwwww u na still dey close fast
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by nonjebose(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2016
Who will breakfast with me
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by noeloge82(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2016
FYI
Op I think ur heading is a bit Misleading , its supposed to be Minister of FCT Mohammed Bello breaks fast with sports Minister solomon dalung cos the person fasting here is d FCT Minister and Not the sports Minister I think?

4 Likes

Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2016
I thought Solomon is a Christian name,..... But the headline could have read as.....Fct minister breaks Ramadan fast with Solomon Dalung...

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2016
What are they doing with microphone

1 Like

Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by lemolemo: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2016
The poor goes on 101 or nothing to eat at all, the people elected or meant to serve us are breaking fast with our money with choice water and food right in our face, Naija I hail thee.
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Mr Moderator, pls tell me ONE reason why this should make the Front Page.. How is this news?

1 Like

Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by drafael1: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Oooo oooo oo..... Wetin concern person na
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by agunnadi1: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2016
@I thought Solomon is a Christian name,..... But the headline could have read as.....Fct minister breaks Ramadan fast with Solomon Dalung...

my thought too.
@Op correct yourself.
The headline is misleading

1 Like

Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by Oletubo(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
I still don't understand why breaking of fast is seeing as celebration and news always!
Is it a system of governance? What is the benefit to the nation?
When will Nigeria grow from this kind of stuff?
How many of these leaders have taken food to the less privilege people instead of this useless publicity? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by datola: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
What is this and breaking fast all the time which Buhari is championing.

Is this part of governance?

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
What of break slow
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by IrradiatoR: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Where the food?

Okay, them still dey cook am?

I wonder o. .. they are even speaking via a microphone,, hope it is not something else that was going on there
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by bababuff(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Everybody is breaking fast with somebody. When is it going to be the turn of the Almajiris?
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Poor performing Minister! Abuja is stinking!!
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by win3k: 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
majority of Nigerians are hungry but some useless nairalanders keep posting beaking fast photos...for nothing other than their colo mentality of worshipping criminals and treasury looters!

Get a life, no one cares about beaking fast nonsense
Re: Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) by Mememan: 4:52am On Jun 30, 2016
Is solo a muslim

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Ugwuanyi Condoles With President Buhari, Family, Others / Osun Pays 13th Month Salaries To Workers. / Police Plot To Tackle Shiites In Borno - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.