Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property (28914 Views)

Politicians Under Security Watch Over Buratai’s Alarm / "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation / Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Chaii, see what Sahara Reporters has caused now.
Buratai Is in deep soup now cheesy
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by tonio2wo: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2016
omowolewa:
Transfered aggression what is this one saying?!
Nothing but the truth!

1 Like

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by THINK4SELF: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2016
He should be investigated and prosecuted if found guilty simple. Behind every rumour there is an element of truth.
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by jerusalem101: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2016
USING CORRUPTION TO FIGHT CORRUPTION: I DEY LAUGH

1 Like

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by Reference(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2016
facelessangel:
As far as Brutal is APC. The Waste Side will support the evil Man.

No soldier is a card carrying member of any political party. This I will say about Buratai as representing the institution of the Army. His private sympathies on the other hand will have political, tribal and religious colouration as expected. It is this we as a nation must fight against to ensure they are suppressed and that the institutions show and shine through. Let us learn to devalue individuals.
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by IVORY2009(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

In your brain, some people are worthy sons who deserved to chop our 'Yam'..
Where is your anti corruption spirit?

DaBullIT, I wonder why you that is almost on every thread ranting how your God Bubu is champion on corruption has suddenly become picky with threads..

Omenka,PassingShot Modath we have another Yam eater. .come let's hang him here like we hanged his master Dasuki, others.

That bros don change monika quick quick grin
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2016
I'm not in anyway whatsoever in support of corrupt people or corruption. I believe people should live within their means but I'm also not in support of blackmail in anyway hence I want to understand how $1.5m equals N4.3b. Pls we want to be clear on the facts and figures.
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by babooshka: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2016
isaacputi:

Yes ibos like defending any corrupt person that is against PMB's administration...am a yoruba man and I want each and every corrupt person to be probed including Buratai, aisha, fayose, even GEJ for his carelessness
yoruba **** I didn't see u mention tinubu, obasanjo, amaechi in ur list o. Ur a disgrace 2 d great yoruba nation.

1 Like

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by Reference(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2016
idupaul:

Where did a man whose total career earnings was not upto 145 million get 295 million from

Even if he had no other expenses throughout his career and we know most soldiers for one thing, their excesses. But I will always refrain from speculating where or how a typical Nigerian amounts to the wealth he commands because it is futile. Corruption is so systemic that it could be that, he never stole but could have been advanced the funds by banks, contractors, etc in anticipation or as a reward of future or past patronage. Corruption is so, so complex. There are just no structures in Nigeria that can ever checkmate it.

1 Like

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by coolscott(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Why is Federal government using apparatus of authority to cover Buratai's fraud?
It is expected that Buhari will,in spirit of fight against corruption and the claim that he belong to nobody, order investigation into this Buratai's fraud.
[size=13pt]It is these kinds of things that may have caused the Govt to want the social media bill.
If they knew it was because of the kinds of things they would attempt and the kinds of things that would get exposed that they sponsored that bill, it suggests that while many Nigerians had chosen to convince themselves that these ones are straightforward, they have always been coolly and calmly aware of their corrupt intent and nature.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by babestella: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2016
isaacputi:

Yes ibos like defending any corrupt person that is against PMB's administration...am a yoruba man and I want each and every corrupt person to be probed including Buratai, aisha, fayose, even GEJ for his carelessness

Igbos are just people and will not stand injustice, nepotism and unfair treatment of others. If you must punish Mr. A for an offence, Mr. B should also be punished for same offence, not letting one go free just because he's from your region or belongs to your party. That's what the Igbos don't want.
If Buhari and apc must punish Dasuke and co for an alleged corruption claims, I don't see any reason not to punish buratai.

1 Like

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by nixt: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Breaker
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by Nellybii: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

^^ Nice job guys, expose the fraudulent, sanctimonious and mendacious thief.
Corrupt saints Buhari appointed. You won't see those foolish DSS (Daura secret service) or EFCC now.

No wonder Cameron said "Nigeria is fantastically corrupt". He was right afterall.

You are not saying anything new. It is common knowledge and PMB also agreed that we are corrupt. Even you and I have at one time or the other benefited directly or indirectly from corruption. So do you want us to fight it or allow it to kill Nigeria?
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by Hafyz23(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Zoharariel post=47028259]

I am beginning to entertain the thought that Buratai may well be innocent of these claims.

How can one explain $1.5Million translating into 4.3Billion Naira? Pls let us endeavour to use our brains atleast when reading & digesting news. My thought exactly. $1.5M multiply by 400naira equals 600Mnaira,only if one dollar is at 400naira xch.rate. Does not change the fact he's corrupp,if found guilty and he should to be tried.

1 Like

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by Nellybii: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2016
babooshka:
yoruba **** I didn't see u mention tinubu, obasanjo, amaechi in ur list o. Ur a disgrace 2 d great yoruba nation.

You are just trying to defend the indefensible.
What he stated about igbos is the plain truth. It is all to do with the hatred for PMB and his anti corruption stance. So anyone against PMB automatically becomes adopted by IPOB. And anyone for PMB is IPOB enemy.
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by eph12(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2016
DaBullIT:

So you expect me to be on Nairaland till 2 AM and still wake up 6:30 AM to come and comment on Buhari's activities ??

Go through my posts from 25th till date , I have always , ALWAYS emphasized that if Burutai is involved in any crime or corruption whatsoever , he should be hanged by his balls because that's what it really matters , and there was this other chief of staff or something involved in the arms probe scandal who has allegedly collect from the Dasuki loot, I heard he was arrested and i still posted the same sai baba , You can't keep the corrupt people in your cabinet , or let them continue unabated and expect people not to shout about it

I am not a hypocrite , what Buhari is doing to those close and far , APC members or PDP members who are corrupt is just by me , Fight against corruption has always been my favorite and i won't support shielding certain members from the wrath of law , Do yourself a favor , go through my posts to confirm what i just said
Please what's the name of this other chief of staff that was arrested?

1 Like

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by Odeyinigbin(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Am beginning to lose interest in PMB and his so call anti corruption campaign. Is Buratai better than Badeh, Ihejirika and co DAT he cannot be investigated and brought to book if found guilty?
Buratai is nothing but a thief.
Let's d law take its cause

1 Like

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by chernest2002: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2016
This is one of the corrupt sycophant general.

1 Like

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by isaacputi(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2016
babooshka:

Don't be deceived, they are all thieves...the likes of tinibu, obj, fashola, saraki, fayose, mimiko etc are not left out...u hear
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by Goddex: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2016
lovat:
Thank you buhari for your action that are further dividing this country.

Buratai is a theif and he should face the Music.

Buratai needs to trend on twitter

1 Like

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by koboko69: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
lovat:
IF only bed 90 in Yabaleft wasn't taken by Dabullit i would have sent you there but you can still be treated as an Outpatient

What is wrong with your ancestors and descendants? Many of you seem to have been patients over where u mentioned. You even know bed 90. Who amongst them was chained there?

idupaul:

Where did a man whose total career earnings was not upto 145 million get 295 million from
idupaul:

His wives are also owners of the said property. Are they exempted from doing businesses too?
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by Pain(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
$Burantashi.
$Barawotai

#BrutallyCorrupt

1 Like

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by booblacain(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
DaBullIT:

So you expect me to be on Nairaland till 2 AM and still wake up 6:30 AM to come and comment on Buhari's activities ??

Yet you commented on this thread by 2:53 AM.
www.nairaland.com/3194501/picture-says-lot-buharis-fight

Most of you lack principles.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by NaWetinDey(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
If the remaining Igbo in the military refuse to speak up and to act, is it the policed civilians who will do anything about it?

It still beats me how they managed to seal up the news of what actually happened at 82 div from coming to news limelight.

Now, just as they did with middle belt soldiers in Nigeria-Biafra war, they now want to use Igbo in the military in their fight against militants in Niger Delta. Aim? To spark off another hatred of the Igbo by their neighbours.
It's all the "Divide and Rule" tactics they have always used against major South.

It's a pity that people who have the balls to do something irrespective of any repercussions were not allowed into the army, and those there are mere civilian women-wrappers wearing military ranks like monkeys.

There's absolute NOTHIN LIKE REGIMENTATION IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY in its right word. Those who tried to enter the army and were replaced know better. Corruption is almost worse in the military; what else gave civilian/politicians the gut to go corrupt? Dasuki's only got exposed because of vendetta.

Howbeit, someday soon, people will have to sit up or learn the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by idupaul: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
koboko69:

What is wrong with your ancestors and descendants? Many of you seem to have been patients over where u mentioned. You even know bed 90. Who amongst them was chained there?

His wives are also owners of the said property. Are they exempted from doing businesses too?

I hope corruption in Nigeria never affects you one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by Charly68: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Corruption is truly fighting back indeed. Left for me,property or no property this man is not as corrupt as those retired pot bellied military men who kept our soldiers running away from the stupid miscreants called Boko Haram
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by courage89(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Do we even know what we want in this country. We identify corruption and terrorism as enemy number one and two. We want to stop them or reduce them to bare minimum at all costs. Immediately we start working on these objectives, and making big strides in them, you see enemy of progress that would like to derail or kill the whole exercise.

What happened to;

I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest.
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity
Uphold her honour and glory
So help me God

The time for good people of Nigeria to speak is now. The fight against corruption and terrorism is now. The fight must continue and the momentum must be sustained. We must get our country back from these cabals/ crooks who are holding us to ransom.
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by Unbrandedguy: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Zoharariel:

I am beginning to entertain the thought that Buratai may well be innocent of these claims.

How can one explain $1.5Million translating into 4.3Billion Naira? Pls let us endeavour to use our brains atleast when reading & digesting news.

its simple mathematics.. use the an estimated exchange rate of N300 - $1
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by Pain(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

its simple mathematics.. use the an estimated exchange rate of N300 - $1

That amounts to N450 million naira. Quite misleading..
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by justy15: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
less than 48hours of the publication linking buratai to the Dubai property, the F.G under PMB n army headquarters have absolved him of any wrong. Nigerians are watching
Re: Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
omowolewa:
Transfered aggression what is this one saying?! Okay, I don't play this kind of online call out game, I understand it a new trend in town. If my post isn't ok with you, why not just pretend you don't see it. It maybe fair in your social circle to call out on each other, sorry am not made for that game. !
I should pretend i didnt see it just like you pretended you didnt see the one you called out before i mentioned you? You see your life? I can see indeed you are not made for the game.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe On Channels TV, Trends On Twitter / How Can You Pack Senators In A Bus- Senate Leader, Ali Ndume Queries / 206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.