Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London (2394 Views)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Mother / Yemi Alade Shows Her Beard Gang (see Photo) / Yemi Alade Shows Cleavage And Thigh In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by lovdoc: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Beautiful singer, Yemi Alade is definitely having a great 2016 despite her losing out at the 2016 BET Awards that held over the weekend.
The singer who was in L.A for the event has flown out to London where she has some business to take care of.
The beautiful singer shared the photo above as she touched down London.

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/yemi-alade-shows-off-semi-sporty-look.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by lovdoc: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2016
kiss cry kiss
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by sorextee(m): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2016
She's one of the female artist I really admire. Wished she were my gf... cry
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by iamdotune(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2016
Okay
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by nikkypearl(f): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2016
iamdotune:
A
A for Apple undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by niyot124: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2016
sorextee:
She's one of the female artist I really admire. Wished she were my gf... cry

Isn't that you gf at your dp?? undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by iamdotune(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2016
nikkypearl:

A for Apple undecided
no A for aproko, e concern you grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by sorextee(m): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2016
That's our last born o. sad

niyot124:

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by Dezolo(f): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2016
I would've dressed better if I was naked undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by niyot124: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2016
sorextee:
That's our last born o. sad

Lol grin grin. Thought it's your gf.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by sorextee(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2016
Imagine say she be my gf, won't u guys insult me dat I'm doing child abuse?? She's 20 tho. Or 21.. Let me do d maths..

niyot124:

Lol grin grin. Thought it's your gf.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by lordcyl3(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2016
she come look like chichi Igbo
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by niyot124: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2016
sorextee:
Imagine say she be my gf, won't u guys insult me dat I'm doing child abuse?? She's 20 tho. Or 21.. Let me do d maths..

Hmmm... you really do stay in Borno?

Anyway, let's discuss how you will get yemi Alade to be your gf cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by sorextee(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2016
That's where I'm from. We based in abj now. Working here too. Been applying for a transfer to borno or adamawa. yemi is way off my league. cry

niyot124:

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2016
niyot124:

Just ask him straight up if he has a gf and stop running around the bush. undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2016
niyot124:

Just ask him where he stays.
There is nothing there.
Girls and ego ehn.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by niyot124: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2016
IamDino:

Just ask him straight up if he has a gf and stop running around the bush. undecided

Lol. I asked if that was his gf because he said he wished Yemi Alade would be his gf. I thought if that was his gf at his dp,then, it's disrespecting to her.

You get?? smiley
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by niyot124: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2016
IamDino:

Just ask him where he stays.
There is nothing there.
Girls and ego ehn.

I asked about where he stays cuz i thought he was lying about staying in Borno.

Get it? smiley

I really didn't have to explain myself to you,but I did anyway.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by Mikylopez(f): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2016
lolz with dah sandals?
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by Drizzle007(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Almost didn't recognise her... No mama Africa this time. Be like say them don warn am before she come.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2016
niyot124:

Lol. I asked if that was his gf because he said he wished Yemi Alade would be his gf. I thought if that was his gf at his dp,then, it's disrespecting to her.

You get?? smiley
Nigerian girls can look for ways to ask if a guy has a gf.
Lalasticlala!!!
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2016
Looks so ordinary with her outfit undecided

And someone wil honestly tell me , she coughed out 2.5 mil for a dress... Lol.
. Abeg next pls!

Even Rita dominic on ordinary days, she slays everytime with expensive and classy outfits..
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by Thoseideas123(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jesus Loves You.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by niyot124: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
IamDino:

Nigerian girls can look for ways to ask if a guy has a gf.
Lalasticlala!!!

Dude, you words confuse me just like your face.

You aren't listening to a simple reason.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Semi-sporty Look As She Touches Down In London by badassProdigy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
she's Bae...

(1) (Reply)

Many Times E-money Slayed In Native Attire (photos) / Bbnaija Host, Ebuka And Wife Stunning In New Photos / "Rags And Catterpillar Shoes" Fans Trolls Simi Over Choice Of Dressing Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.