Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Killed My 2 Sisters And 114 Babies For 500billion- Sakawa Boy, Nana Wan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Killed My 2 Sisters And 114 Babies For 500billion- Sakawa Boy, Nana Wan (2403 Views)

Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My 2 Sisters And 114 Babies For 500billion- Sakawa Boy, Nana Wan by Plugafrica: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
He is Nana Wan, aka Mr Wealth and he has a Lamborghini, Range Rover, Chrysler, BMW X6 and more in his garage. Go to Madina and his name is the one name which moves Sakawa Boys. It is more like everyone wants to be like Nana Wan. According to him, he killed his 2 sisters, son and some 114 babies to make 500billion old cedis in a week. He is the Chairman/C.E.O of Waife Group Of Companies and the president of the biggest movement 2hype music & clothing. As it turns out, he evil deeds has caught up with him and this is how Ghbase.Com reported his sakawa deals.

Nana Wan confessed at the Resurrection Power Chapel, Weija that his wealth was not real and that they were all given to him by a Marine spirit from the underworld. Confessing how he got into the act, Nana Wan who was very emotional and full of remorse disclosed that, he was pushed into the act because his father abandoned his mother and his 5 other siblings some 6 years ago and times were very hard for him. He couldn’t bare the pain his mother had to go through to cater for all six of them, as the mother kept running into debts after debts. He wanted to do something in his will to save his family from disgrace so he seeked counsel from one elderly man he went to stay with and he assured him that he could help him with his financial woes if he was ready to do what it takes.

Read More: http://www.goldrushnews247.com/killed-2-sisters-114-babies-500billion-sakawa-boy-nana-wan/

Re: I Killed My 2 Sisters And 114 Babies For 500billion- Sakawa Boy, Nana Wan by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Modified** i don't believe in all this spiritual and religious shits biko... undecided
Re: I Killed My 2 Sisters And 114 Babies For 500billion- Sakawa Boy, Nana Wan by amuokuko: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Abeg where i fit meet this guy
i need him connect before Buhari barb me gorimakpa...

1 Like

Re: I Killed My 2 Sisters And 114 Babies For 500billion- Sakawa Boy, Nana Wan by idupaul: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
So he killed his mother for the kpalasa range and Chrysler
Re: I Killed My 2 Sisters And 114 Babies For 500billion- Sakawa Boy, Nana Wan by DaGC(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
I am not rich if I cant share/spend with my family. undecided undecided undecided

FYI, this is no more G, its blood money. Over 100 bodies shocked

(1) (Reply)

Telemundo Splitting My Family *photo* / “I Wanted To Do Like Beyonce”– Laura Ikeji Shares First Photos With Her Son Ryan / Lady Organizes Wedding Ceremony For 2 Chickens (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.