Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) (64519 Views)

Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by heckymaicon(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2017
motherf^kers
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by lazinny(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2017
it's never a good idea negotiating with terrorists
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2017
DaBullIT:
Amnesty is Fraud

Don't say i didn't warn you

It's more or less i grease your palm you rub my elbow deal

But those who can't see it now will see it in the future

The government knows they're incapable of providing security hence the deals with terrorists and hoodlums....

It's been effective in stopping one group of mad men and creating another in it's place.

All must eat in the national cake, all it takes is to be enough to take up arms and masterminding chaos that would give you recognition, that's all....

SMH
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by Koolking(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2017
So Op, tell us what message are trying to pass with this thread?

I don't get the purpose of this. Out of curiosity am here

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Good move. What is more alarming is the proliferation of these weapons in the
hands of the youth; the politicians most times are guilty of arming these youths
for selfish gain.

We just hope these boys are sincere of indeed emptying their armory.
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by TEAMvido(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2017
lemme know when they start killing the rest of his group members....... when the head is cut off ,is also good to cut the body into pieces ...
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Enough guns to start a revolution shocked
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by travelpoint: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2017
There was a major clapdown on cultists and kidnappers activities in Rivers State yesterday after a complete demolition of their hideout in Rumuorlumeni community in Port Harcourt. Peace initiative succeeded to persuade notorious kingpins in Ogba/Egbeme/Ndoni LGA of Rivers state. Major breakthrough was when well known cultists and kidnappers led by Don Wanny came to embrace the amnesty program set by His excellency Gov Nyesom Wike
A country where crime pays

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Never negotiate with criminals.
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by jcflex(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2017
DaBullIT:
Amnesty is Fraud

Don't say i didn't warn you

It's more or less i grease your palm you rub my elbow deal

But those who can't see it now will see it in the future

Hmmmmm.

You saw it coming.

Respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2017
There was a major clapdown on cultists and kidnappers activities in Rivers State yesterday after a complete demolition of their hideout in Rumuorlumeni community in Port Harcourt. Peace initiative succeeded to persuade notorious kingpins in Ogba/Egbeme/Ndoni LGA of Rivers state. Major breakthrough was when well known cultists and kidnappers led by Don Wanny came to embrace the amnesty program set by His excellency Gov Nyesom Wike

Just hope the government would go after all the people in these pictures brandishing guns
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2017
All of u are hypocrites, if to say na north u no go let us hear word as if ur south is not worse.
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by RFaggie: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2017
Am just looking at the person that posted this shaking my head because these are old pix and it never happened yesterday. Get your facts right!
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by TheEmerald(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Don Wanni is not dead, Army stated he wasn't home when the sting operation was conducted. He is not dead.
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by Chukazu: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2017
what kind of surrender is that?
his supporters still have their guns hanging on shoulder and tie to the waist..
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by Chukazu: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
what kind of surrender is that?
his supporters still have their guns hanging on shoulder and tie to the waist..
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by flyover30(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
hmm. governments embracing criminals
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
cutefergiee:
the way govt listens to dis criminals sha
Even the government no be criminals all of dem be......
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
mofedamijo:

Even the government no be criminals all of dem be......
d mata tire me boss........
organised criminal b d govt... dia own na legal crime

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by Pumpumjunee2(f): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
The amnesty was more like a warning to them but I guess they didn't get the memo...This don wanny own don much even after amnesty(warning)he continued unleashing terror
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
miqos02:
OK wawu
grin
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by ooshinibos: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
who gave them guns
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by guiddoti: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Used n dumped
Don't winna
Omuoku can now sleep.
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by guiddoti: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
travelpoint:

A country where crime pays
I'm addition, s country where criminals are representatives; criminals get waterway contract
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
PDP's reign of terror in ONELGA is about to end and Omoku will regain it's lost glory.
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by airminem(f): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2017

Incomplete Post.
Re: Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos) by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:08am On Nov 23, 2017
Thee to embrace the amnesty program set by His excellency Gov Nyesom Wike

Of what essence is this lie of you posting unrelated picture to a story from created from your head.

The pic is from Delta State.

stop misleading people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Faints While Trying To Arrest A Suspect In Agege, Lagos / 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) / Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.