Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog (1107 Views)

Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog / Chinese Version Of Twitter "Weibo" Has More Traffic Than The Original Twitter So / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog by DavidTheGeek: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2016
In a crowded blogosphere and a busy world, there's only one sure way to get traffic.

Whether your blog is new or old, as long as you want traffic (as long as you want people to visit and keep visiting your blog) - you need to have an android app for your blog.

There are lots of blogs out there... People (readers) are busy... They forget your blog link cuz there are too many blogs, they forget to visit your blog cuz they are busy with their life.

Think about it.

You need to have an android app for your blog if you are really serious about getting traffic. That's the easiest way to ensure that people who visit your blog keep on visiting.

Bloggers who have app, do this...

Some bloggers have an Android app for their blog but they have failed to publicize it properly. Hence no downloads - no traffic. Here are some suggestion to get more downloads:

1. Use attractive clickable "Download App on Android" image. (Don't just add a download link, add an image)

2. Add a link - "Download BlogName on Android" - at the end of your posts. (Mostly posts that are getting many views)

3. If your blog is on Blogger, add download link to mobile view.

4. Add the link to where it can be easily seen. Also apply an attention grabbing colour to the download link.

Bloggers who do not have an android app... How to get one

I'm an android developer, i can develop an app for you. I've developed apps for some bloggers here on Nairaland.

Features include...
- One click contact us support (users can call, sms or mail you in one click)
- Daily reminder (users are reminded to read your blog)

Do this...
1. Check out demo screenshots below
2. Contact me via Whatsapp/Call 08132209424

In a crowded blogosphere and a busy world, having an app is the only sure way to ensure people keep visiting your blog.

1 Like

Re: How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog by frodobee: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Nice post. Can somebody help me with a godaddy coupon. The ones I have has expired. Thank u. Asap
Re: How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog by DavidTheGeek: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
frodobee:
Nice post. Can somebody help me with a godaddy coupon. The ones I have has expired. Thank u. Asap

Thanks. I don't have any godaddy coupon.
Re: How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog by DavidTheGeek: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
MrPalmer:

For you to get downlines/referrals/customers for your programs/businesses, you need to advertise where you will surely get lot of views to your adverts.
undecided
Re: How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog by DavidTheGeek: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Whether your blog is new or old, as long as you want traffic (as long as you want people to visit and keep visiting your blog) - you need to have an android app for your blog.
Re: How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog by uprightman(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=DavidTheGeek post=50138056][/quote] how much will it cost m
Re: How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:45am On Oct 13, 2016
Bro your app is cool...
But no money now! tongue lipsrsealed grin
Re: How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog by DavidTheGeek: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2016
uprightman:
how much will it cost m
Please contact me on whatsapp 08132209424
Re: How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog by DavidTheGeek: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Bro your app is cool...
But no money now! tongue lipsrsealed grin
grin

Oga Prezo the app is targeted at bloggers who are yet to start earning reasonable money from their blog. So the price isn't (as) expensive (as it should be), it's something you can afford cheesy

Please contact me on Whatsapp.
Re: How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog by emdeey(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Another method: write the name of your Blog/website on every corner of the wall in your area
Re: How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

grin

Oga Prezo the app is targeted at bloggers who are yet to start earning reasonable money from their blog. So the price isn't (as) expensive (as it should be), it's something you can afford cheesy

Please contact me on Whatsapp.

Okay I'll do just that..
Re: How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog by DavidTheGeek: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
emdeey:
Another method: write the name of your Blog/website on every corner of the wall in your area
grin grin grin

Picture of your area or else...
Re: How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog by DavidTheGeek: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Okay I'll do just that..
Alright.. Expecting your msg.

(1) (Reply)

Privacy Policy Generator For Google Adsense (Video) / Best SEO Optimization Video Ever / Approved Adsense + Domain For Sale,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.