Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog (3855 Views)

15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Chinese Version Of Twitter "Weibo" Has More Traffic Than The Original Twitter So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by samsonline(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
http://www.blogsandaffiliates.com/2017/07/tips-to-drive-more-traffic-to-your-blog.html

Increasing traffic to your blog in order to have more views isn’t such a big issue, but turning it huge is. It takes times for beginners, so do not lose hope but keep trying. If you’ve a very good topic with high blogging content and a great network, you will be popular in insignificant time. There are numerous strategies aimed at increasing your blog traffic, with the goal to create the maximum exposure for every post. You want to apply all the features available for that.
The number of blogs available on the internet is rising every day and so is the competition. Your blog is likely to remain in an unknown state where it will be receiving minimal views unless you take the best strategies for increasing blog traffic.

The following are 5 tips to gain more blog views:

1. Write Good Content And Post Regularly
Regularly updating your blog content is the best way to gather attention and regular audience. Content is the online king and people are usually in search of quality information that matches their interests. You ought to post quality content on your blog and it is essential that you choose a niche in which you’ve expertise in. Once people acknowledge your content they won’t miss a chance to read your blog.

2. Networking
Networking is important for any blogger. The following are some of the networking concepts you can apply:
• Commenting on blogs that belong to your sales niche
• Interacting with other bloggers with similar passion and belonging
• Allowing other bloggers to place links in their comments
Don’t just promote your blog – build relationship with people.

3. Promote Your Articles
If you belong to a certain community or network, let every person know about your blogging expertise. You can submit your articles to social bookmarking websites. Additionally, you can promote your articles via forums and newsgroups. All these strategies will help in increasing traffic to your blog.

4. Search Engine Optimisation
Consider optimising your content when writing your blog content in order to increase your blog traffic. You ought to research on keywords that belong to a certain subject or niche and find keywords that people normally use when searching for information that pertains your niche. Keep your keyword density below 2% to reduce the chance of being penalised by Google. It’s essential that you do not stuff the keywords within posts, and the information and keywords ought to go with the flow.

5. Watch Out For Current Trends
News and magazines will touch on several niche topics, and you can use those that are highly trending to rank high quickly with your articles. If you can blog about a topic before others then you’ll be able to attract attention and get more blog views.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by veekid(m): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2017
Post fake news about celebs like aunty Linda did to wizkid
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by ednut1(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Posts lies and sex undecided
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by fernandez1(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Thank U

1 Like

Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by DrinosBlog: 7:20am On Jul 08, 2017
Nice 1...I do almost dis thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by Julius2214(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by SamUtaji: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Nice tips

1 Like

Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by TechPanda(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Sure Man.
grin I Was Hoping To See Something New.
Thanks, I Believe This Should Help Others.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by ugosonics: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Work whike others are resting, so that wen dey are working u are now resting

Check my signature for cheap internet data plan

Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by Alexbrain(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#

1 Like

Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by DavidTheGeek: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2017
PM me if you want an android app for your blog.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by godwinstringed1(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Julius2214:
Also read...
10 Free Ways to Get More Traffic on Your Blog
20 Blog Post Ideas To Boost Your Readers Engagement

But what delayed you to update your website since June 1st 2016
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2017
These are same things I see everyday. Give us something fresh. www.mortalpoet.com is my blog. I need something more. Something precise.
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by Julius2214(m): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2017
godwinstringed1:

But what delayed you to update your website since June 1st 2016
No mind me jare... I was busy with one or two things, but I'm back now
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by manavmathur: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2017
You can hire a freelance SEO expert to drive more traffic to your blog.
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by leksmedia: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Nice article, the easiest is posting your blog content with links on forums, posting your site links on social media, telling people about your blog and broadcasting your blog URL and a Hot topic once in a while.

For your website and Blog design visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by Prinq: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2017
Lol Africa, No 1 Online Platdorm.... Www.webvibez..com
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by izsmike: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2017
samsonline:
http://www.blogsandaffiliates.com/2017/07/tips-to-drive-more-traffic-to-your-blog.html

Increasing traffic to your blog in order to have more views isn’t such a big issue, but turning it huge is. It takes times for beginners, so do not lose hope but keep trying. If you’ve a very good topic with high blogging content and a great network, you will be popular in insignificant time. There are numerous strategies aimed at increasing your blog traffic, with the goal to create the maximum exposure for every post. You want to apply all the features available for that.
The number of blogs available on the internet is rising every day and so is the competition. Your blog is likely to remain in an unknown state where it will be receiving minimal views unless you take the best strategies for increasing blog traffic.

The following are 5 tips to gain more blog views:

1. Write Good Content And Post Regularly
Regularly updating your blog content is the best way to gather attention and regular audience. Content is the online king and people are usually in search of quality information that matches their interests. You ought to post quality content on your blog and it is essential that you choose a niche in which you’ve expertise in. Once people acknowledge your content they won’t miss a chance to read your blog.

2. Networking
Networking is important for any blogger. The following are some of the networking concepts you can apply:
• Commenting on blogs that belong to your sales niche
• Interacting with other bloggers with similar passion and belonging
• Allowing other bloggers to place links in their comments
Don’t just promote your blog – build relationship with people.

3. Promote Your Articles
If you belong to a certain community or network, let every person know about your blogging expertise. You can submit your articles to social bookmarking websites. Additionally, you can promote your articles via forums and newsgroups. All these strategies will help in increasing traffic to your blog.

4. Search Engine Optimisation
Consider optimising your content when writing your blog content in order to increase your blog traffic. You ought to research on keywords that belong to a certain subject or niche and find keywords that people normally use when searching for information that pertains your niche. Keep your keyword density below 2% to reduce the chance of being penalised by Google. It’s essential that you do not stuff the keywords within posts, and the information and keywords ought to go with the flow.

5. Watch Out For Current Trends
News and magazines will touch on several niche topics, and you can use those that are highly trending to rank high quickly with your articles. If you can blog about a topic before others then you’ll be able to attract attention and get more blog views.
your tips are very correct... But one thing you should know is that Google bots don't read content... They can't even read.. Lol. They just scan through your content and search for your content optimization. If you want organic traffic to your blog.. After your keywords research. Check out the top four blogs ranking on your keywords. Simply do what "they" call the skyscraper technique. Look at what your competition are doing and do better. If they have 2000words on their post. Make sure yours have 2500words. If their page is full of Infographics make sure you add quality Infographics on yours too etc.... And most importantly link building is the key to higher Google ranking.... Get many backlinks to your website from blogs with high domain rating... You can venture into PBN (public blog networks) but be careful it's completely black hat

1 Like

Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by samsonline(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
In the long run, truth will always prevail over lies. Thanks for your comment, much appreciated.

TechPanda:
Sure Man.

grin I Was Hoping To See Something New.

Thanks, I Believe This Should Help Others.
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by david290(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
These are same things I see everyday. Give us something fresh. www.mortalpoet.com is my blog. I need something more. Something precise.
A lot is involved with getting traffic. I visited your blog and find that it lacked focus. If you want to generate traffic to your 'business blog,' I'm sorry, you might have to niche and while at it ensure the niche appeals to a global audience (the general trend of covering naija daily news rarely works because the traffic you'll get is momentarily plus this kinda traffic when viewed from the AdSense perspective isn't as profitable as, say, a traffic from the US).
Bottom line is, picking a niche is the basis for getting traction from your blogging efforts.
For instance, have you heard of back linking/link building? This SEO strategy works but is rarely used. You've got to have a niche because the quality of the link linking to your blog and the blog you'll be linking to, is often taking into consideration when Google ranks a website/blog.
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
david290:
A lot is involved with getting traffic. I visited your blog and find that it lacked focus. If you want to generate traffic to your 'business blog,' I'm sorry, you might have to niche and while at it ensure the niche appeals to a global audience (the general trend of covering naija daily news rarely works because the traffic you'll get is momentarily plus this kinda traffic when viewed from the AdSense perspective isn't as profitable as, say, a traffic from the US).
Bottom line is, picking a niche is the basis for getting traction from your blogging efforts.
For instance, have you heard of back linking/link building? This SEO strategy works but is rarely used. You've got to have a niche because the quality of the link linking to your blog and the blog you'll be linking to, is often taking into consideration when Google ranks a website/blog.
Thanks. But my blog is not a business blog to start with. And did you see my about page? The motto on the tagline spelt it out clearly. There's nothing business related there. Maybe you are confusing it with another blog.
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by Innov8ve1: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Check out our blog for the latest gists in Nigeria
www.naijadailyfeed.com
to get more traffic you need to build links whether directly or indirectly. and ensure your posts are things people are searching for on google. if you go base your blog in a niche that's not so popular and no one is searching for it, na oyo o
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by ProsperKen(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
SEO also works; check out some Proven SEO techniques
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by CelestineC(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

Hello, I already covered extensively keyword guide on seo.

You can find it here
https://blogginglodge.com/seo-basics-keyword-guide-on-seo/

I hope this helps
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by Preciousojoka(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Well, I have been reading this same thing for years now.

Anyways am sure it will be helpful to someone.
Re: Tips To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog by david290(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks. But my blog is not a business blog to start with. And did you see my about page? The motto on the tagline spelt it out clearly. There's nothing business related there. Maybe you are confusing it with another blog.
By 'business blog' I mean do you just want to have those traffic for traffic sake or you intend to commercialize them either by selling your own product or going the way of AdSense, affiliate?
Whatever your answer to the above, I'm only assuming that knowing someone is actually seeing and reading (and perhaps sharing) your blog posts on social media is enough motivation.
No bias against your blog focus. My only concern is that your blog focus besides that there may be difficulty in implementing SEO, as well may not have enough interest (or audience) to justify your blogging efforts. This by implication means no (or very little) traffic to your blog since your webpages are not matching users' queries.
However, I still maintain that I keep no bias against your blog focus and I absolutely respect your decisions.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaomm - Buy Bitcoins, Perfect Money, Paypal, Payer, Payoner, Webmoney / How To Get 100 Backlink For My Site / Is Using Anti Adblock Against Google Adsense Policy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.