Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Kumalo................supreme Confraternities - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kumalo................supreme Confraternities (39629 Views)

Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs [MUST SEE] / Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs [MUST SEE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by omobs(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2016
nice on Mr Dom,u just brought back my memories about a cult fight back then in imsu between ayes and baggars,say no to cultism,it does not pays
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by smokejuddy(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2016
omobs:
nice on Mr Dom,u just brought back my memories about a cult fight back then in imsu between ayes and baggars,say no to cultism,it does not pays
proudly an imo star
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Chykeboss(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Oga domawoyele ur faithful fans just dey feel u..more igbokigbo to ur keypads.heehee grin carry on sir Jah bless
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by donobecs(m): 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
igbokibo igbokibo.chai u don burst my head with dat gyration
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by shigo20(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chai dis torrie dey sweet my belle wella...
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by omobs(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
smokejuddy:

proudly an imo star

nwanna,ur head dey dere,I represent bishops court ,treasure hall to be precise,one time senator 13th republic
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Ace4Khalifa(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lemme add my voice in saying kudos to you, dear OP. I pray that network would be steady and go straight to ya brain inorder to ensure more updates. #iBowOut.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
So egbe nor via repent! Kai!

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by smokejuddy(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2016
omobs:

nwanna,ur head dey dere,I represent bishops court ,treasure hall to be precise,one time senator 13th republic

BROTHER I REP OKWU URATTA.
I DON DEY FEAR U AN BISHOPS COURT.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Greatness21(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
More updates

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Danladi is a very smart guy. He had already made up his mind to graduate come what may. But he needed to stay alive to achieve it this year not after spending thirteen years in different higher institutions. He is already thirty three years old naturally but twenty eight years officially. He has to go for the one year NYSC programme hence the age declaration.

Danladi is well connected with sound information network due to his closeness to politicians and the Police. He had surreptitiously called and informed the CSO to the governor about the impending mayhem on the Campus.
The chief security officer to the governor had informed the state commissioner of Police, the GOC of the 82nd division Nigerian Army and the director of state secret service.

Detective Peter was to lead a contingent of two hundred men comprising of the Army, Police and the SS to quell the ensuing onslaught on the campus.
The Man ‘o’ war preside had informed Peter of the refusal to honour the invitation for a tete a tete with the police by the heads of the campus confraternities based on suspicion of a set up by the police. He further informed the police that a war between cults is imminent within the week as he was duly informed by his dutiful 2 IC. Second in command, Paschal.

Danladi had met with his Hench men after the meeting in the wilderness to discuss about their preparedness to hit the Hawks. He told them his real plans that same night. He said he did not want to say it on the initiation ground in front of other initiates because they are inexperienced and might misconstrue wisdom for cowardice.

Guys! He said; the most sensible runs man is the one that graduated from school and lived to tell the stories o! He that fights and runs away lives to fight another day o! But he that fights to is death is dead indeed! A living dog is better than a dead Lion o!
Go straight to the point nah Exec! Which day you become philosopher nah? Maxwell interrupted.

Well, he continued. Me! i am not ready to die now o! Not after spending thirteen years in school. Guys! I don hand over the issue to government!

How? Paschal asked.

First thing tomorrow morning i will be on my way to Port Harcourt! I will be there the whole week! Danladi said. If any of una get Village, I go advise make una zap also!

So you are running away Exec! Maxwell challenged.

Yes o! Danladi said

Ahan? You no dey shame? A whole you the Executioner dey run from war? Maxwell challenged further.

Na so! Danladi said. This one no be shame matter.

You are a coward! Maxwell barked.

I agree! Danladi said.

How did a spineless guy like you become number one any way? Maxwell asked.

Even me sef i dey wonder sometimes! Danladi said. Look Max, if you want to be number one, take am! This is one fight i will not indulge in. It is too risky! Too many mercenaries are being invited! Do you know all our men coming from UNEC, UNIZIK and ESUT? Do you know how many mercenaries the Hawks are importing? So how do you tell who knows you when the war breaks out?

Guys! I am no fool and i have fought a lot of wars in the past so Maxwell, do not tempt me! Cleverness is better than strength! Look at Egbe! I saw him with my korokoro eyes yesterday night smoking and gisting with his men and some other strange weird looking guys, he saw me and started shouting ‘dead man walking’ i got the message but i ignored them. That was the guy i thought had become born again.

I told you i would kill him first if i had the opportunity! Maxwell said. It was the fear of Stanley that made him run to the church, Stanley declared him wanted because he brought the Kumalo boy issue upon them in the first place. Now Stanley and other Lords are out of the way so he has come back to continue ruling, they are in the bush as we speak and i have a feeling that they will strike tomorrow. i saw exodus of men into the Ugwuaji ground this night like i have never seen before.

Let them come! Danladi said; the government will be waiting for them! Look Max, i know say your body dey hot! I sabi say you dey rugged o, but chill out for now! I got things under control; all fight na fight as long as you win your opponent. You no dey watch Mafia films? Don’t you see how the Dons use different kinds of Connections to settle scores? Even in the church! The God father had connection in high places and he used them when necessary. I am the Executioner here! Max, let me execute my plans and drive the Hawks out of this campus for the good of all.

As early as 4.00AM, Detective Peter had positioned over two hundred armed men at different angles in the school especially at Nkutu –Ume. Three 911 Trucks were parked on stand- by in the premises of the state secretariat close to the campus.

The link road from campus 3 that leads into the independence layout through to the Ugwaji forest from where the Hawks were expected to enter the school was also secured by the military and police men in disguise. They are to prevent the hawks from flying back into the forest once they walk into the ambush being set for them.

It was a wet Wednesday morning as the rain started at about 7.45AM. a total of seventy three Hawks men from different higher institutions met at the back gate of the federal government college at independence layout Enugu. They all wore either a blue beret or a blue band on the arm.

Guys you are welcome! Egbe addressed the heads of the other schools that were at the front of the crowd of hit men. I call today ‘blood bath day’! We will march in right away and fall any bloody Panther at sight! We know their anchor point at Nkutu-ume, we will go there and finish their Hench men before finishing the other men in their class rooms or any where we meet them! Any where we meet any of them, we fall that person! In their next life ehn? They will not mess the Hawks!

Hawks of the sky! He shouted

Higher! Higher! Higher! A very loud chorus.

The men marched like the red Indians into war, wielding Axes and Cutlasses. The lords have locally made pistols handy. They were singing a war song.

In the morning when some Hawks men carry bull dog begin waka! In the evening dead body dey hala, k’aina n’udo!
Kaina! Kaina! Kaina! N’udo!
Kaina o! Kaina! Kaina! N’udo! The chorus,

They marched on expecting victory. The Police were waiting impatiently.

The men moved into the campus at a quarter to ten o’clock. They came in through the side of the Mass communication department auditorium. Students ran back into their class rooms and locked the door, some other students jumped out through windows into the bush and kept running.
Over seventy male students wearing blue berets and blue arm bands shooting into the air and chanting

K’aina! Kaina! Kaina n’udo! K’aina o! Kaina! Kaina n’udo!

Their first point of call was the schools central joint. Nkutu –ume. Bad idea.

Nkutu -ume is like an enclosure, block of shops forming a U shape with only one major entrance. Other exits are spaces between shops. They all stupidly marched into the center of Nkutu -ume. All the shops were emptied before the Hawks men got there. No Panther was seen. Only plain clothe Police men.

Wey them! Where them dey! Who them be? Egbe was shouting. He started to fire shots into the air.
The Police quickly closed in on them and surrounded the block of shops from behind .Detective peter appeared at the entrance of Nkutu-Ume and changed the music by shooting sporadically into the air. He wore the bullets ammunition belt around the bullet proof vest on his body and he lifted a GPMG above his head. The rhythm of his gun shot was different from the cough sound from the locally made pistol the Hawks have been shooting. This sounded like the real deal.

The Hawks men were taken aback when they looked around and saw nozzles pointed at them from different directions, and the faces looking at them were not smiling. War faces.

Drop your guns and go on your knees all of you! Detective Peter shouted as he pounced to and fro with the nozzle of the general purpose machine gun pointing menacingly at the Hawks.

Egbe gave a loud battle cry and fired toward Peter, his gun coughed thrice before he was flung upwards by barrage of bullets from all angles. Trust the Nigerian Police. Stray bullets also killed eight Hawks men on the spot while twenty five had bullet wounds. The living, the injured and the dead were all bundled into the 911 Trucks and driven straight to Abuja. The inspector general of Police said it is a national issue.

The End.

Watch out Kumalo Returns to School Next Year.
Rukewe gains Admission and returns to IMT with Kumalo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by iamprotocol(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2016
U don burst my head scarrah

2 Likes

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by exvisam(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2016
NA SO THIS SWEET TORREY TAKE END? CHAI MY HEAD WON EXPLODE...... CAN'T WAIT FOR WHEN KUMALO WILL RETURN TO SCHOOL TO START EGBESU BOYS MOVEMENT

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Donpoker9(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2016
tuale for u baba!!
when should we expect the sequels?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by crislyn(f): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2016
Wow.. well done Dom and God bless you for this wonderful story. Can't wait for next year sha.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by yusufibrahim(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2016
So far a story is from DOMAWOLEYE it certainly the best we get, how I wish u continue this story ..... Nice job sir we be waiting for Kumalo Returns to School,,,,,, but oga DOMAWOLEYE that next year far o...... More grace to u
#respect

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
Guy you too much o..cant wait for egbesu movement make i follow you because of the squeal.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Leiykong(m): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2016
Bro abeg mention me when you won start the part 2 ooo
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Leiykong:
Bro abeg mention me when you won start the part 2 ooo

No wahala Bros! Thanks for your love!
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2016
iamloyalty:
Guy you too much o..cant wait for egbesu movement make i follow you because of the squeal.

Thanks a lot iamloyalty. i bow to you!
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2016
yusufibrahim:
So far a story is from DOMAWOLEYE it certainly the best we get, how I wish u continue this story ..... Nice job sir we be waiting for Kumalo Returns to School,,,,,, but oga DOMAWOLEYE that next year far o...... More grace to u
#respect

Thanks Ibro! I have to hands off for now because i have exhausted my leave and i am back to work to face the seasonal rush. i will have no time to think and write until when work pressure subsides. Thank you for all your encouraging words Ibro. i appreciate,
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2016
crislyn:
Wow.. well done Dom and God bless you for this wonderful story. Can't wait for next year sha.
Beautiful Crislyn. i always steal glances at your profile picture. you are simply an adorable svelte(Don't tell anyone pls). your smile is infectious. Thanks for supporting me all along. God bless you.
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2016
Donpoker9:
tuale for u baba!!

when should we expect the sequels?

Donpoker! Don the Don! hmmm. Sequel will come next year after seasons euphoria. one love!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2016
exvisam:
NA SO THIS SWEET TORREY TAKE END? CHAI MY HEAD WON EXPLODE...... CAN'T WAIT FOR WHEN KUMALO WILL RETURN TO SCHOOL TO START EGBESU BOYS MOVEMENT

Thanks Guy! i dey feel you die! thanks for taking out time to read. i appreciate you. One love bro!
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2016
iamprotocol:
U don burst my head scarrah

Lol! Thanks Mr. Protocol. One love!
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Donpoker9(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:

Donpoker! Don the Don! hmmm. Sequel will come next year after seasons euphoria. one love!

alright boss!

#anticipating
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by Hollarbeece(f): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
No qualms, next year is just around the corner,U've really tried, may Almighty God continue to increase u in wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Well done bro.

2 Likes

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by iamprotocol(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:

Lol! Thanks Mr. Protocol. One love!
Well done bro ur soaring higher by each strock of ur pen keep it up

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by mrtegation99(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
I always enjoy your literatures on nairaland . You have a gift for discussing vital and social issues in truthful yet amusing ways. It seems I can always identify experiences in my own life with those you describe. Your literatures help us realize that our problems are typical, and we can solve them in constructive ways. Restless Story of a Survivor is a gem. Likewise kumalo
Thank you and keep these good literatures coming.

Erokaire Tega
Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
mrtegation99:
I always enjoy your literature on nairaland . You have a gift for discussing vital and social issues in truthful yet amusing ways. It seems I can always identify experiences in my own life with those you describe. Your literature help us realize that our problems are typical, and we can solve them in constructive ways. Restless Story of a Survivor is a gem. Likewise kumalo
Thank you and keep these good literature coming.

Erokaire Tega

Tega, i am so elated by your encouraging comments. Comments like this make me think i am doing a good job and i feel happy. Thank you so much for your encouragement. i will call you.
One love!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by mrtegation99(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
DOMAWOLEYE:

Tega, i am so elated by your encouraging comments. Comments like this make me think i am doing a good job and i feel happy. Thank you so much for your encouragement. i will call you.
One love!

And yes he did call(promise kept) He is only among the few gems left on nairaland.

He stories inspired me especially Restless.
I cried my heads out because of that story. What else can we do than appreciate your talent?

I await the Return of Kumalo.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Kumalo................supreme Confraternities by crislyn(f): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=DOMAWOLEYE post=50572386]
Beautiful Crislyn. i always steal glances at your profile picture. you are simply an adorable svelte(Don't tell anyone pls). your smile is infectious. Thanks for supporting me all along. God bless you.[/quote
Awwwww my whole face is pink...Lol I won't tell anyone. Thank you Dom. #yournumberonefan

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Badboy Diary / Fiction Story / Siblings............. / Professor Ama Ata Aidoo Dies At 83

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.