Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

How Female Gospel Singer Died In My Hotel Room – Apostle Psalm Okpe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Female Gospel Singer Died In My Hotel Room – Apostle Psalm Okpe (1235 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / "My Gateman Of 10 Years Died In Cotonou 20 Years Ago" - Lady Says On Twitter / Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Female Gospel Singer Died In My Hotel Room – Apostle Psalm Okpe by ecclezzia: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
After a long silence, founder of the Fresh Oil Ministry, Apostle Psalm Okpe has opened up on the circumstances that led to the death of a female gospel singer, Yvonne Omoarebokhae in his hotel room.

Omoarebokhae died in a hotel room occupied by the preacher in Benin, Edo State on April 8, 2016.

Okpe, who was detained for weeks, was accused by the husband of poisoning his wife.

However, freedom came for the outspoken preacher when the autopsy revealed that the lady died of heart failure.

He shared his traumatic experience with Daily Sun thus.

“It so happened that rumours were flying about and people have not taken time to ask for my own side of the story. So, I want to use this opportunity to address the issue.

http:///news/how-female-gospel-singer-died-in-my-hotel-room/

Re: How Female Gospel Singer Died In My Hotel Room – Apostle Psalm Okpe by Young03(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2016
k
Re: How Female Gospel Singer Died In My Hotel Room – Apostle Psalm Okpe by mira4u: 10:59am On Jun 29, 2016
undecidedmr apostle why was she (a married woman) in your hotel room?
Re: How Female Gospel Singer Died In My Hotel Room – Apostle Psalm Okpe by SpeedyConnect(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2016
k
Re: How Female Gospel Singer Died In My Hotel Room – Apostle Psalm Okpe by hopefulLandlord: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
heart attack? caused by what?

(1) (Reply)

How Old Was ADAM When God Created Him / Gods Warning To Redeemed Members About Adeboye & Rccg / Why Do Africa Traditionalist Sacrifice Animal Blood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.