Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,292 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures (62638 Views)

Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos / White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo / Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by evelynluv(f): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Happy marriage life, wish them all the very best in life and marriage.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Ada9103(f): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
OK......which of gods?okija abi igwekala?
Okijajuju1:

They are going to pay homage to the Gods..

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ada9103:
OK......which of gods?okija abi igwekala?

Why do you spell 'Gods' with small letter 'G'?

I don't know the particular God they are going to pay the homage to. I don't want to call one God's name and my other Gods at the Top will call another name. cool
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Boltam(f): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
ayoadeifee:
irrespective of how you look. you will find love. I think am talking to somebody
yes you are..maybe me

1 Like

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by MoneyGreen(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
ayoadeifee:
irrespective of how you look. you will find love. I think am talking to somebody
you talking to me

1 Like

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by appyola(f): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Congrats to the couple,meanwhile who says it's over when God has not said so,dont give up. Follow4follow on IG @tibellsmakeovers
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Congrats to them. Who says true love doesn't exist
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Spells(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Da dude made his choice....
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by karryn(f): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
That means my own spouse is somewhere too
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by ayoadeifee(f): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Cadamlk:
Yes Pastor .
OK Reverend Bishop sir
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by ayoadeifee(f): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Boltam:
yes you are..maybe me
How do you look,lol
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Boyoski09: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
the Lord is ur strength man
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Thobiy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chiccly:

l wish them love and happiness.
May their home be filled with children as they wish.
Happy marriage life.
HML
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Sobeautiful: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
ayoadeifee:
irrespective of how you look.
you will find love.
I think am talking to somebody
Not like she's ugly. Just that she's big. Sometimes bold can be beautiful.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by fazzy28(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
When money is tlking...
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Salym(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Its their choice. Who am I to judge?
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by DanielPop(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Congratulations to them.

The newly married man should understand that being married requires a LOT OF WORK to make it work, just as the newly married woman must embrace PATIENCE with whatever SHORT-COMINGS her man may have going forward! cool

It is well! grin
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Boltam(f): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=ayoadeifee post=47045865]How do you look,lol[/quote#]covers face with hand# bring ur ear closer so others wont hear.....am tall and fat sad
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Ademoore07(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3903287_abena_jpegb53929c12c0136e1781ab68cddea7207

Big Girls are for Strong men only not little boys..

Happy married life to them both..

Chaiiiiii, the difference is clear. No be today that giy don dey sip EXTRA LAGER beer. In papa ajasco voice #Ojibijibijibijibi
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by slap1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:
HOPE YOU CAN CARRY YOUR OWN CROSS AND FOLLOW JESUS WHEN THE SHOW SETS! undecided

Hahahahahah. Oga you're sick! cheesy
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by DMLords: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
ayoadeifee:
So right! They say there is someone for everyone .. just pray I find mine!

1 Like

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Elebiju: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin mmmmmmmmmm no comment and i am not changing d personal text.
Okay, it's your personal thingy.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
notoriousbabe:
what has elbow got to do with it?na elbow dem person dey take fok?
hmm dis one wey i dey see so e go need both im hands,elbows o plus im crotch take do dis one.d wife papa suppose pay dis guy occupational hazard cos if dis one do u cowgirl style na highway too the grave for d man be that.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by bakila: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
karryn:
That means my own spouse is somewhere too
You are more beautiful than that lady
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by chiwetel(f): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
indeed,there is someone for everyone.
I can say this is LOVE.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by khriiladus(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Don't miss out on this

If you an ACTION TAKER and want something to start adding extra income to your pocket,

See-->>http:///OTSxF3 to get your special report reveal on how to make money with just a phone or laptop and internet connection. It will be superb and you will be glad to check on the report.

Click Here Now-->>http:///OTSxF3
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by tegak10: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
when this woman give birth tho
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by ayoadeifee(f): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Boltam post=47047053][/quote] wow,are you telling the truth?
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Boltam(f): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
ayoadeifee:
wow,are you telling the truth?
yes yes
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Ada9103(f): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
OK.......... lipsrsealed
Okijajuju1:

Why do you spell 'Gods' with small letter 'G'?

I don't know the particular God they are going to pay the homage to. I don't want to call one God's name and my other Gods at the Top will call another name. cool
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by perryy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
To me , this is nothing but a parody of marriage. This is just another drama in Ghollywood, if there is anything like that. . Dub me a cynic, I don't bloody care, but something is telling me this marriage is nothing but a sham, all scripted to get public attention by either of the couple well, let's see how it all ends.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Jennystyle(f): 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wow! Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos / "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.