Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures (62637 Views)

Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos / White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo / Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by karryn(f): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
bakila:

You are more beautiful than that lady
thank u darling
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by nairalandankrah: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
mehn that gown,! large is an understatement
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by arusoncd(m): 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmnn, ok judge me na.

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2016
She don suck all the milk from between im leg dry finish...see as her olumo rock big reach shocked
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 30, 2016
She's built like a mansion, she solid for ground gidi-gba.
All my life I've only seen in-shape men chase fat women and never vice versa. I wonder why.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by lildush(m): 4:08am On Jun 30, 2016
Dis is Nonsense. Y marry such a Fat lady? Do u no how she wil look like after givin birth?. Som men just dnt reason. At all. Late u wil starting cheating on her. Wit slim girls.... Dey say dey are in love. Well love may b blind.. But marriage will surely open ur eyes...
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by deluxez12(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2016
badassProdigy:
dis babe fat sha...
and so what... pple can be foolish at times ehn
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by bakila: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2016
karryn:
thank u darling
Welcome, there are more positive comments that are reserved. Have a nice day.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Boltam(f): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2016
lildush:
Dis is Nonsense. Y marry such a Fat lady? Do u no how she wil look like after givin birth?. Som men just dnt reason. At all. Late u wil starting cheating on her. Wit slim girls.... Dey say dey are in love. Well love may b blind.. But marriage will surely open ur eyes...
so because she is fat nobody should get married to her?is it everybody that will b skinny?only skinny girls should get married abi...haba God created dem both biko.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by vague: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Mintayo:
The Lady should better work on her self, for the sake of her marriage. It's only a committed man, a discipline and a God fearing man to do what this guy did.
Most husbands of fat women are not always faithful.
Hml to them.
just like Teebillz and Maje Ayide abi? grin
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by vague: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2016
lildush:
has your papa been cheating on your mother?
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by lildush(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2016
Boltam:
so because she is fat nobody should get married to her?is it everybody that will b skinny?only skinny girls should get married abi...haba God created dem both biko.
Yes i no. Am a married man. Am not just talkin. I hav 2kids. Wat am sayin is dis. D guy is young n small. D lady may b young too. But after givin birth. She wil look bigger n older. Young Men dnt like old women as wives. Dats wen cheating coms to play.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by lildush(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2016
vague:
has your papa been cheating on your mother?
Ur a child for askin such question.. Grow up.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by lildush(m): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2016
vague:
just like Teebillz and Maje Ayide abi? grin
Dis guy is a kid... C as u dey miss yan?
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by vague: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2016
lildush:

Ur a child for askin such question.. Grow up.
grin he has been cheating on that fat wife hasn't he?
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by tayo200(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2016
team single
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by karryn(f): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2016
bakila:

Welcome, there are more positive comments that are reserved. Have a nice day.
u too nd tnks again
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Boltam(f): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2016
lildush:

Yes i no. Am a married man. Am not just talkin. I hav 2kids. Wat am sayin is dis. D guy is young n small. D lady may b young too. But after givin birth. She wil look bigger n older. Young Men dnt like old women as wives. Dats wen cheating coms to play.
ok now i get you...when they get to that bridge they will cross it...
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by sanyahkod(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
lildush:

My man...different strokes for different folks. We have individual differences. Respect other people's wish/desire.

1 Like

Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by ArcToyin(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
squarelead:
There must be something behind this....... Well, the man might love it big.
our real being is not this body. fat,slim, yellow, dark, dey are just like a container that houses our real being. That is how guys/ girls round after the outward appearance leaving d inward being and later come to complain. the outer body can be faked but the inner being(which is the real person) cannot be faked.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by uzokwechy(f): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
lildush:
And you want to tell me that d husbands to Slim wives dnt cheat? How myopic ur view is. Lemme tell u, what keeps a man is not d lady's size, beauty or colour or whatever you can think of. What keeps a man is simply a man that wants to be kept.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by bakila: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
karryn:
u too nd tnks again
It seems I travelled with you sometimes ago from Makurdi to Lagos. Either on a Benue Links Executive or Samfan, some five years ago.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by 4reala(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
ayoadeifee:
irrespective of how you look.
you will find love.
I think am talking to somebody
correct
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by lildush(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
uzokwechy:

And you want to tell me that d husbands to Slim wives dnt cheat? How myopic ur view is. Lemme tell u, what keeps a man is not d lady's size, beauty or colour or whatever you can think of. What keeps a man is simply a man that wants to be kept.
look female.. Am a guy. Am married wit 2kids now. I no wat am sayin. I mean who wil want to b laying a greesy Fat. Old looking Tin. In d name of a wife.? Giv d couple 5yrs from now. D lady wil b looking like his moder. Mind u. Till death do dem part. I no fit abeg. because i dnt want to cheat so i should get somtin. I can still admire after 10yrs.
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by karryn(f): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
bakila:

It seems I travelled with you sometimes ago from Makurdi to Lagos. Either on a Benue Links Executive or Samfan, some five years ago.
very possible
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by karryn(f): 11:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
bakila:

am actually from benue so there is a huge possibility that its true
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by karryn(f): 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
lildush:

I was tempted to quote u so I better do, are u saying bcuz some of us women are plus size we shouldn't get a chance to get married? Shey God wey create us no know wetin him dey do? And as for that lady there is a possibility she will loose weight after birth atleast I saw it in my mum she lost weight after birth instead of gaining
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by lildush(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2016
karryn:
I was tempted to quote u so I better do, are u saying bcuz some of us women are plus size we shouldn't get a chance to get married? Shey God wey create us no know wetin him dey do? And as for that lady there is a possibility she will loose weight after birth atleast I saw it in my mum she lost weight after birth instead of gaining

Ok oooo. It is well..
Re: Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 31, 2019
Such idea, many shape, so radiant tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos / "Heaven Airways"; Man Buried In Style Inside An Aeroplane Casket. Photos/Video / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.