Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Site/blog Traffic: You Are Just One Step Away From Reaching Your Traffic Goal! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Site/blog Traffic: You Are Just One Step Away From Reaching Your Traffic Goal! (432 Views)

How Much Traffic You Getting Per Day ? Mention With Your Link / Site/blog Traffic: You Are Just One Step Away From Reaching Their Traffic Goals. / How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Site/blog Traffic: You Are Just One Step Away From Reaching Your Traffic Goal! by Segmilz: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
how does it feels like putting all your effort, investing your money, time and energy in discharge of other importants to have a blog/site then google AdSense and traffic comes from no where to be your challenge?

haven passed through all of that, maximum page viewer u ever got never got the count of 3k-4k in the whole 24hours comprising of about or perhaps over 3,424, 971, 237 in the world!

I'm not implying I can get you all of that neither close to that but, I can help u as a biginner - having a 30k-50k constant page viewer/traffic per day and a non hosted google adsense account for a start.

Why should you believe me?

* A bussines without an influx of multitude stands the chance of liquidation with a very short period.
so, if u must experience traffic, u must have your own platform of advertising. no other feasible magic!

Why dont we start by you owning a a Facebook group of about N500, 000 members for you to make your advert then you sit back to watch the miraculous result?
thereafter, we can proceeds to the next level if u "simply mind"

contact me via:
whatsapp - 08185100494
phonecalls - 08145391376
Email - segmilz@gmail.com
Facebook - promise.segun2.

I'll accept your Facebook request within 48hrs.
Remember to comply to whatsapp number and phone call number except for personal directory from me.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Non Hosted Account Available with 70usd for a cheap price !!!! / Join Us Here @ TOAST! / How Do I Direct My Custom Domain From Wordpress To Blogger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.