Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,578 members, 7,823,510 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How Do I Direct My Custom Domain From Wordpress To Blogger? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Direct My Custom Domain From Wordpress To Blogger? (431 Views)

How To Move Your Posts From Wordpress To Blogger / Change Your Blog Domain From ..com To .com Or .net In A Jiffy / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Direct My Custom Domain From Wordpress To Blogger? by okmedics: 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Webmasters please I need guidance on how to direct my domain name www.okmedics.com from WordPress to blogger.
I want to start using blogger as my host though I paid for the domain name through WordPress.

Thank you.
Re: How Do I Direct My Custom Domain From Wordpress To Blogger? by Edwardhead(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2016
in case you see helper, me self wan know the magic
Re: How Do I Direct My Custom Domain From Wordpress To Blogger? by twosquare(m): 1:58am On Aug 14, 2016
Edwardhead:
in case you see helper, me self wan know the magic
okmedics:
Webmasters please I need guidance on how to direct my domain name www.okmedics.com from WordPress to blogger.
I want to start using blogger as my host though I paid for the domain name through WordPress.

Thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/1295145/how-use-custom-domain-sub

1 Like

Re: How Do I Direct My Custom Domain From Wordpress To Blogger? by hostkobo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
okmedics:

Thank you.

basically, you have to change your ns-records.
NS-records are found in your domain control panel.

Im available on whatsapp, if you still need some help.
regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

Because Of Mark Zuckerberg See How Webmasters Section Hot..chai / Website Design Business Training Starts On The 14th. Book Your Seat. / Criticize This Site....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.