Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland (50684 Views)

End Of Danfo As LASG Is Set To Roll Out 300 New BRT Buses Oct. 1st / Will Ambode’s 5000 New BRT Buses Solve The Lagos Traffic Challenge? (see PHOTOS) / Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by bhanty01: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
I guess we all heard what Soyinka said?...
"The people can correct the government"
I think it time for a greater revolution against the government.
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by Revolva(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
I tink say dem burn d buses sef I no no say na screen dem break dem no try
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by PTAwal: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Akshow:
One is born every minute in Nigeria, i mean MOoRONS. I call them moooorons because

One, brt has its Lane,
Two, what is a hawker doing hawking in the direct path of a bus?
Three, govt may decide to ban hawking, who loss
Four, govt doesn't use brt, it's the poor masses that do. Destroy or burn it, who go loss?
You are intelligent.
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by sirkendrick(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
All hoodlums fled at the sight of these gallant men.

I've never seen such respect for uniform.

People were even standing with the policemen but I can't see a soul anywhere near 100-200ft of these soldiers.[/quote] Charlie one soldier is equal to 100 civilian soljo have this aura of gallant and Ruthlessness With them
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by nkemjacob2(m): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
na every tin soldiers they handle for this country.police done loss regard sha.
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by amodu(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
This destructive mentality and actions will not take us anywhere.
We need a grade 1 re-orientation.
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by oriadehammed(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2016
This not BRT it's Ambode motor all the same still government bad country make this sad incident happen,God will help us.
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by tayo200(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2016
ok
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by snowblaq(f): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2016
zlatan10:
why will a responsible and civilised citizen think of destroying something that was created by government with his TAX MONEY
are u minding them?....meanwhile after they finish selling in d evening most of dem wld b waiting for BRT buses to enter...yet they r destroying them.....misdirected people....
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by lebete3000: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
sundayslim:
Policemen just arrived the scene and are firing shots in the air. Please let me run small. Recoils of these shots are life threatening.
Short video in a bit

See d danger you're putting yourself through all in d name of making firstpage....your self-esteem really sucks bro...

Only if you could channel this into a Journalism career.
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by sundayslim(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
lebete3000:

See d danger you're putting yourself through all in d name of making firstpage....your self-esteem really sucks bro...

Only if you could channel this into a Journalism career.

You are very foolish I must say. Did I run to Maryland in hearing the news?

I know your type. Poverty has eaten so deep into your life that you look for ways to make people as miserable as you are.

Look for other people to talk to. I'm done talking to you. When you are done, kindly move to another post.

Silence. ..
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by profstar(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
AfribaryChika:
Who go lose? Well, what do I expect from illiterates. Go school them no go gree. School shapes us even if you do not get that Shell Job
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by lebete3000: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2016
sundayslim:

You are very foolish I must say. Did I run to Maryland in hearing the news?

I know your type. Poverty has eaten so deep into your life that you look for ways to make people as miserable as you are.

Look for other people to talk to. I'm done talking to you. When you are done, kindly move to another post.

Silence. ..

Bwahahahaha!!! Pained dude...so because i don't make myself jobless by snapping pix and jostling for front-page I'm miserable? It's ppl like you dat will kill yourself because of fun just because you don't wanna be "miserable" like us....your life sucks jarey...jobless boy.
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by AfribaryChika(f): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cheap Attack. Be more constructive. Destroying public property is criminal
iAmCharis:
Do you know what aggravated them? Don't just come here and type nonsense. A brt knocked down a seller on that spot about 2 hours ago.

They could have channelled their grievances another way though. The seller that was knocked down was been chased by [size=25pt] KAI OFFICIALS.[/size]
Re: BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland by sundayslim(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
lebete3000:

Bwahahahaha!!! Pained dude...so because i don't make myself jobless by snapping pix and jostling for front-page I'm miserable? It's ppl like you dat will kill yourself because of fun just because you don't wanna be "miserable" like us....your life sucks jarey...jobless boy.

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.