Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials (47186 Views)

IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics / Oshodi Thugs Beat Lagos KAI Officials Blue Black (photos) / KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Okijajuju1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
everydayperson:

True.. but i don't see your mouth frothing with as much saliva and phlegm when it comes to ZERO TOLERANCE FOR illiterate rulers and corrupt public officials draining the resources of this nation that cause hawking to be a natural alternative.. ooh.... you have stopped frothing and started eating gala from your anus abi? soon you will start talking shiii grin grin

You know fhuck all about me so only speak to that which you are sure of. Those who have followed me here on Nairaland can speak to my stance on politics.

If you have nothing sensible to say beyond this, I thank you for your time, but please stay off my mention.

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Gombs(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Come and talk to me the day wey you don sponsor at least one person through University.

You don baff?

They should not hawk abi? Will you feed them? Sponsor through University ni sponsor through PLANET ko..

Abeg shift, Mr Dettol soap ambassador

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Okijajuju1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gombs:

They should not hawk abi? Will you feed them? Sponsor through University ni sponsor through PLANET ko..

Abeg shift, Mr Dettol soap ambassador

Hawking is illegal.. Thats a fact that you can struggle with yourself all you want. If you want to change that, call you Senator and/or Assembly Man and have him/her pass a bill to repeal the anti-hawking law.

And like I said, the day you sponsor atleast one person through the University, come and talk to me about 'Who I epp'.. Until then, you never reach to ask me that kind question.

Thanks for stopping by kid..
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by greatness22(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
lastpage:

Reading your comment, like that of most Nigerians, makes one understand why we have problems in this country!

We tend to "permit Leprosy to fester, ..while trying hard to eradicate Ring Worm"!

RIP to the dead hawker. All lives matter.

But, do we ever ask ourselves "very basic" questions?

1.) is there a law prohibiting HAWKING in that area?

2.) Why did the Hawker hawk in a prohibited area?

3.) When apprehended by Govt officials, is it right to bold away and try to evade a lawful apprehension?

4.) If everyone commits an offense and decide to bolt away, how will laws be enforced or do we just descend into anarchy?

5.) When he was running, did he not take cognisance of the dangers of running across and express way with fast moving vehicles?

6.) Are there no better ways of apprehending him, than chasing him across an express way?

7.) Why are our people always brazenly breaking laws and acting with impunity?

8.) Is it not time that the Govt give better training to these Kai (most of them are just touts and political thugs in Govt Uniform) so they know when to stop, where the life of someone is in danger?

You see, we reap what we sow.
I am sure if when apprehended, he decently explained his situation to the Kai Eediots and try to deal with the situation more 'maturely", maybe he would be alive till now.

Lastpage!
Alright, thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by delerx(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
first of all, i will start by saying the dead broke the law by disobeying the laws of the state.lastma or kai didnt kill him, he killed himself. manytimes i had almost hit them when they run along with moving vehicles to sell a satchet of water,not minding the vehicles coming from behind.its insane to hustle like that but because we r black and un educated we r quick to blame the govt. i wonder what a country i live in. govt built bridges but people prefer to cross highways. education is a way we approach issues, y destroy brt buses, infact those people doing that should be shot dead. we no the hardship is much now, and we have to survive but running to sell on highways is so wrong.one day it could be u or i that would hit someone like that. lets not be quick to blame the govt, have u blamed some parents and people having sex indiscriminately, giving birth to children they cant cater for.this is a jungle, in the jungle animals die to survive everyday, so also here. we r all gonna die someday. i dont wail for the dead cos i cant stop or bring them back to life
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Apreel(f): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Coz brt is in government. Kia is in government. Kia is anti-people. Government is anti-people. So brt is also anti -people. Did U get it?
:oyou don't mean it!
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Pamelayoung: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Overabuse of power those kai people their own don too much they act as if they are semi god.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by SirHackeem: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
I saw the details here too and its quite really bad. http://viewschannel.com/chaos-maryland-hawker-gets-crushed-death-brt-bus-fleeing-government-officials/ Check quick before the video is taken down.

Let's be sincere...Something really has to be done about these things
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by kelvinbless(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
RIP to. The dead................may God have on this nation cry
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by shugaboy6102(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okijajuju1:
There should be zero tolerance for street and highway hawking Nationwide. angry

These fhuckers were the guise under which those Traffic robbers were masquerading to vandalize and rob people.

Their trade encourages littering.

Its highly dangerous and has led to the death of many many people.

The government should either create hawking zones (like they did one time in Accra) and regulate these people or out rightly ban them.
is that all you have to say.you didn't even feel for the person who died.No normal human being likes to hawk if not for poverty.well RIP to the dead.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by okunega1: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
molydonhenry:
There are more deaths in buhari's 1yr than ever. Chai he's surely a punishment from God
why do you
always attribute everything to Buhari?
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
i hate the way naija jus dey backward.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Thobiy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
molydonhenry:
There are more deaths in buhari's 1yr than ever. Chai he's surely a punishment from God
So every bad thing that happen in naija na buhari
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Thobiy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
oh not again!!death everywhere,God have mercy.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by MielBaker(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
iswallker:

That kai official should be charged for manslaughter....

Come to think of it, the official was doing his job. We need sanity in our society.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by HDee(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Apreel:
Attacking brt buses? Why? undecided
smh
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Taiyescott(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lawlessnez evrywhere! and dy wil tel u "Am an officer of d law".. God punish devil.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by biodunpro(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
you ehn..thats how I waited til I grew grey hair under my armpit
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by toboski1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
AnonyNymous:
To think that police employed to PROTECT us are the ones getting us killed
This however is a KAI officer. He probably chased her because she was doing something wrong.
She killed herself, the officer was just doing his job

correctifully written
RIP to the dead
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
biodunpro:
you ehn..thats how I waited til I grew grey hair under my armpit
grin u no open mouth join?
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by shota(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
I blame the Nigerian people for everything wrong . They want to unite to eat oil money of another people but do not really want to unite to even socialize so they can not come together to have a good working system .

auntysimbiat:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-O7zB7jOvOsk/V3PhKv3Lv2I/AAAAAAAJvHw/7kfFwkyP9_8cjxSUulRO6Laef5zj32vRACLcB/s400/3.jpg[/img]

WATCH VIDEO OF THE ACCIDENT SCENE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgqYnKGkQWk
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Coz brt is in government. Kia is in government. Kia is anti-people. Government is anti-people. So brt is also anti -people. Did U get it?

Your reasoning is so not right. No offense. People are looking up to you.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by sexaddict08(m): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
prettythicksme:

its end time dear...no hope.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Hawking is illegal.. Thats a fact that you can struggle with yourself all you want. If you want to change that, call you Senator and/or Assembly Man and have him/her pass a bill to repeal the anti-hawking law.

And like I said, the day you sponsor atleast one person through the University, come and talk to me about 'Who I epp'.. Until then, you never reach to ask me that kind question.
I'm
Thanks for stopping by kid..
Is there an alternative to make ends meet?
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by satelliteDISH(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
emrain:

Your reasoning is so not right. No offense. People are looking up to you.

My reasoning may be wrong. Am not disputing that. What happened is the norm this days. One villager rapes a girl from another village and the other villagers comes and kill like Five or more people who don't even know about what happened. Farmers kill one Fulani man and a hundred fulanis attacked nimbo community.

In this case, Kia official killed a hawker and the aggression was turned onto brt officials.

I agree with U that it is wrong, but this practices has been happening and am afraid it will stay for a long time to come because it has been passed to the next generation.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by TheAlchemist: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Government needs to take more drastic action on street hawking. We understand times are really hard, but a lot of robbers have used this street hawking excuse as opportunity to rob and in some cases kill innocent motorist.

Every time people migrate from other parts of Nigeria, with misinformation that all they need to do is to stay on the street of Lagos get some goods on credit from some big suppliers and they would be making thousands of naira each day by hawking their wares, Alas when they find out that such thousands are not coming in they have hard choices return to their state of origin, which usually is a no-no, or take to a life of crime. More often than not the last option is preferred and is one of the reason for the high crime rate in Lagos.

Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Okijajuju1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
shugaboy6102:
is that all you have to say.you didn't even feel for the person who died.No normal human being likes to hawk if not for poverty.well RIP to the dead.

I'm sorry, I had no idea this was a pity party.

Feelings for the dead don't wake or have any meaning to the dead.

I understand that poverty is he main cause for people hawking, but that does not change the fact that hawking both illegal and extremely dangerous.

RIP to the dead.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
satelliteDISH:

My reasoning may be wrong. Am not disputing that. What happened is the norm this days. One villager rapes a girl from another village and the other villagers comes and kill like Five or more people who don't even know about what happened. Farmers kill one Fulani man and a hundred fulanis attacked nimbo community.

In this case, Kia official killed a hawker and the aggression was turned onto brt officials.

I agree with U that it is wrong, but this practices has been happening and am afraid it will stay for a long time to come because it has been passed to the next generation.

With people like you supporting it, no doubt.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by shugaboy6102(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okijajuju1:

I'm sorry, I had no idea this was a pity party.

Feelings for the dead don't wake or have any meaning to the dead.

I understand that poverty is he main cause for people hawking, but that does not change the fact that hawking both illegal and extremely dangerous.

RIP to the dead.
thanks for being a gentle man.
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by KingJahzmineKing(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyway what has happened has happened but chai!, e no go better for KAI
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Holla20(m): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okijajuju1:

You know fhuck all about me so only speak to that which you are sure of. Those who have followed me here on Nairaland can speak to my stance on politics.

If you have nothing sensible to say beyond this, I thank you for your time, but please stay off my mention.

Thanks..

see spit all over the place grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested / Young Man Murdered In Benin By Cult Group This Morning (photos) / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.