Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event (56288 Views)

Bride Weds In Benue Hospital With Fractured Legs, A Day After Accident (Photos) / Are You Planning To Organize Or Host An Event? / Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Marvel1206: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by kidman96(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Say what you wanna say
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Allahu Akbar,!!! Ya Allah thank you for making me whole, I'm too grateful!
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by anonym0us: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
CosmeticChemist:
Allahu Akbar.... Allahu Akbar...... Allahu Akbar
diz one na wetin?
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by oglalasioux(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Which one will you believe;

God has a reason for creating her that way or

It's all the result of evolution.

Truth is; there's no god in the religious sense anywhere that created anything. We are results of evolution.

Same way the other seven planets of our solar system were not lucky to develop life (life was spread evenly across the universe from the beginning. Parable of the sower said that much) so some people are not just lucky.

Now how will that lady feel when she is told she is God's will? How will she feel when she is told she'll be whole in heaven?
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Boring: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Glory to God...
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by scentmarlc(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
lord forgive me for my stupi stupidity ....

Thank you for how far you have brought me.

Praise be to your name

Amen.

*oya sandoski koman shee sumchin*
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by scentmarlc(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
J
oglalasioux:

Truth is; there's no god in the religious sense anywhere that created anything. We are results of evolution.

Same way the other seven planets of our solar system were not lucky to develop life (life was spread evenly across the universe from the beginning. Parable of the sower said that much) so some people are not just lucky.

Now how will that lady feel when she is told she is God's will? How will she feel when she is told she'll be whole in heaven?

SMH cheesy
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by scentmarlc(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
jemimaa01:

where art thou be, beautiful
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:
lord forgive me for my stupi stupidity ....

Thank you for how far you have brought me.

Praise be to your name

Amen.

*oya sandoski koman shee sumchin*
Bestie, m speechless......lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Mpanyi: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
oglalasioux:

I hope nobody answers you so you can die in your ignorance.

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by LAUWALI222(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Praise GOD In any situation
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by scentmarlc(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie, m speechless......lipsrsealed

dont be speechless joor.. i didnt bring you here to be speechless..

Oya begin thank God for his mercies upon you cheesy..
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
scentmarlc:

dont be speechless joor.. i didnt bring you here to be speechless..

Oya begin thank God for his mercies upon you cheesy..

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by scentmarlc(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=SANDOSKI post=47048924][/quote]

Thats my sweet bae. Perfect memes always.

We should keep thanking God at all times
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
All i want to say is: Lord im grateful
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by keniolawumi56(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
And she keep smiling all the way, that makes her adorable. God is her strength. Aliamudulilah.
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by HaneefahRN(f): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
The things we take for granted. And she looks so bright and pretty, God is your strength.
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by oglalasioux(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=Mpanyi post=47048734][/quote]

You sound so much like Abubakar Shekau.

You are ready to kill to defend the lie you call religion.
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by robosky02(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
GOD IS FAITHFULL

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by satelliteDISH(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
ofemigeorge:
Guys please how can one save a page for offline viewing. I use UC browser version 10. I want to save this news.

Bookmark the page first so that U will not lose the link to the page then wait for other nairalanders to teach U how to save the page.
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by lilreese: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
jemimaa01:
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by teacherbim(f): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Glory be to God is not by my power but by his grace.Thank u Lord!l
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by bolajeebabz(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
ofemigeorge:
Guys please how can one save a page for offline viewing. I use UC browser version 10. I want to save this news.

Go to google play store. Search for uc browser save page... Download and install. You are good to go

1 Like

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by bolajeebabz(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
ofemigeorge:

Go to google play store. Search for uc browser save page... Download and install. You are good to go.. It is an ad-on for uc browser, but it didn't comes with it at default..

1 Like

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
I Love making friends wit most of them because they usually have good personalities missing my good friend abike
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
goodyearsam123:
The ways of GOD is different from the way of men. To GOD b the Glory great thing he has done. + all things are for his pleasure they are all well created.

Hallelujah to the name of the most high GOD
you said it all bro:all things are for his pleasure, they are all well created.
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by youngest85(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
And d puna go still tight o coz rod weh don pass there no go much.....
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by leghagha: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Look at her smile
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by onome710(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
And my brother Simeon is also sharing the Gospel of hope and no limitation.
The best Gospel bassist I've seen...
Those who have heard or seen him can bear witness...
If you are chanced to be in Ph. Come and be blessed.
Call for enquiries, sponsorship and bookings... 08039317370
I am his Manager.

Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Kollyk11(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
I am just so ungrateful.oh lord forgive me all my iniquities.allihadulilah
Re: Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event by Kollyk11(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
youngest85:
And d puna go still tight o coz rod weh don pass there no go much.....
bet why!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Lady's 15th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Talking / Lawrence Mukiibi, Ugandan Billionaire 30 Children At His Funeral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.