Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Can’t Be Influenced – Manu Garba Warns As Eaglets’ Screening Enters Next Stage - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can’t Be Influenced – Manu Garba Warns As Eaglets’ Screening Enters Next Stage (455 Views)

Finidi George Offers To Coach Golden Eaglets For Free / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker / 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Be Influenced – Manu Garba Warns As Eaglets’ Screening Enters Next Stage by Maxcollins042(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Head coach of Nigeria’s U-17 team, Manu Garba, has told youngsters undergoing screening at the NFF/FIFA Goal Project in Abuja, to work hard and stay disciplined as the screening enters its next stage.

Scores of players have already been short-listed after weeks of gruelling exercises, but Garba has warned that the process is not over.

“This is just the starting point with your selection and you have to be prayerful because there are crucial stages ahead of you,” he said.

“You have to pass the MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Test to play at this level and having said that, you also have to be disciplined and be ready to work hard. ”

The experienced coach also made it clear that nobody will influence his decisions.

“Don’t think anybody outside here can influence our decision and I want to advise that you tell your people to stop calling us. We want you to work very hard, listen to the instructions of the coaches and be prayerful because it is only God that knows what is good for all of us,” he added
http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/29/i-cant-be-influenced-manu-garba-warns-as-eaglets-screening-enters-next-stage/

Re: I Can’t Be Influenced – Manu Garba Warns As Eaglets’ Screening Enters Next Stage by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
So?

(1) (Reply)

Watford Sign Isaac Success From Granada For Club-record Fee / Messi Handed 21-month Prison Sentence For Tax Fraud / Real Madrid Star Linked With Shocking Move To West Ham United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.