Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress (28778 Views)

APC Endorses Faparusi As Consensus Candidate For Ekiti Governorship / IPOB "Terrorists" Get Permit To Demonstrate At The Capitol, The US Congress - Pi / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 30, 2016
eminikansoso:

point of correction
Awo did not make mistakes, where in any part of world that you will be fighting a war and still supply your enemies food items? Of course no where.

Awolowo did not make dt stttmnt. Black scorpion made dt stttmnt. It's widely documented. Awolowo refuted it several times. Only a dumb idiot would believe dt a civilian finance minister would have a say on how war generals fought a war. But dis biafra children are high on propaganda & low on intelligence. Sad state of affairs. Can't wait for them to have their country.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Jacko01: 3:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Any nigerian that is in usa and runs liberal is a disgrace to nigeria
We are consevatives in hearts and mind but follow liberal bandwagon
Il vote for him if i were in tennessee

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by calcal: 3:46am On Jun 30, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]Fappas ni Fappas ko.........another Awo extract vying for office.....to hell with Awolowo - The greatest tribalist in Nigerian History.

"Why feed your enemy fat"....While millions of Ibo babies were dying. May Awolowo rot in Hell!
[/size]

AMIN OOO!
he death with Igbos and denied his own people their country. ROT IN HELL JARE!
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Twy: 3:57am On Jun 30, 2016
d33types:

seriously? did you really write that?
\
Yes I did write that, from what I read, he ran before and got less than 1%. He is running on the republican ticket. I live in U.S and was republican before until i realised like Trump that a lot of people are hateful. Trump is just playing on that while I ran away. Now. let me tell you what the confused fella is not going to say to his republican base, if you name is tunde or William and you have the same work experience almost every time William will get called for an interview, his name is Yomi farapusi or whatever on a republican ticket, he is not gonna make it. The wrong party
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Twy: 3:59am On Jun 30, 2016
cramjones:

Loosers would sit on their computer typing trash, when they have never ventured in anything worthwhile in their lives. undecided

-CramJones

thank you, do you have more. no way in hell i will take the statement back. pls add more insults.
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Twy: 4:01am On Jun 30, 2016
And unlike manmy ppl here, I will not vote based on parochial interest, because he has a Nigerian name does not mean I should support his politics. If I am in his state he will never get my vote.
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Twy: 4:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Bluffly:

People of your likes spoke against Barack Obama

Obama is a democrat

1 Like

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Twy: 4:03am On Jun 30, 2016
jidex89200:

Same thing I was thinking... A Black Republican, Running for Congress in a Southern Tennessee.... Good luck to him sha.....
He is in the wrong party and wrong time, with Trump nad his anti-immigration stand, I just can't see him getting any traction in his area.
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by naijaking1: 4:22am On Jun 30, 2016
Happy to know a Nigeria is running. I like to contribute and support him

1 Like

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Giwayusuf17(m): 4:45am On Jun 30, 2016
rattlesnake:
Amen...but I PITY HND holders... Smh
what would happen to them
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:49am On Jun 30, 2016
eminikansoso:

point of correction
Awo did not make mistakes, where in any part of world that you will be fighting a war and still supply your enemies food items? Of course no where.

It was meant to be a sarcasm for the carnibals not that Awo made a mistake and that was why i said that the statement would still hold true in any war situation.
The truth is that the enemies were irked by Awolowo's superior wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:52am On Jun 30, 2016
PublicAssurance:
Pointless Statement. You will soon disappear in the Bermuda Triangle

Pointless to those without thinking caps.
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Ahmed99: 6:07am On Jun 30, 2016
rattlesnake:
Amen...but I PITY HND holders... Smh
reasons pls??
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by akinduro20(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2016
gulfer:
I have a N1500 Yellow recharge card for whomsoever can tell me which part of Nigeria he is from. Offer available for the next 24hrs.

From Ondo state , ondo north(akoko, owo, ose, )
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Twy:
He is in the wrong party and wrong time, with Trump nad his anti-immigration stand, I just can't see him getting any traction in his area.
Tennessee is a reliably Republican state, so I expect Mr Yomi to win the general election
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by RealPhoenix(m): 7:13am On Jun 30, 2016
gulfer:
I have a N1500 Yellow recharge card for whomsoever can tell me which part of Nigeria he is from. Offer available for the next 24hrs.

the name faparusi is ekiti
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Bluffly: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2016
Twy:

Obama is a democrat
Faps personality was in question and not his party.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Dynamique: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2016
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]Fappas ni Fappas ko.........another Awo extract vying for office.....to hell with Awolowo - The greatest tribalist in Nigerian History.

"Why feed your enemy fat"....While millions of Ibo babies were dying. May Awolowo rot in Hell!
[/size]

In Love and War,all is fair.
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Twy:

thank you, do you have more. no way in hell i will take the statement back. pls add more insults.

Stop being a pathetic looser. It does you no good.

-CramJones
Re: Yomi Faparusi "Fapas" For US Congress by Tomysynne: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2016
Haters are hating on this extraordinary man because they are frustrated, jealous and bitter. Tennessee is Republican State and many Successful Americans don’t have the gut to run for congress in the state. I am so proud of this man's gut.
"Successful people are 100% convinced that they are masters of their own destiny, they are creators and not creatures (those of you whining) of circumstance and finally, they radiate self esteem and not self-Disgust"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6,000 Illegal Miners Flood Osun From Mali / Mudashiru Obasa Meets EndSARS Protesters, Signs Petition / Police Speak On Abuja Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.