Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) (44367 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) / Armed Robbers Shoot Silver Etieyibo In Delta On His Way To His House (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
Armed Robbers Invaded Ambode’s Aid Residence In Lagos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3904880_cmi3bmkwiain7ov_jpeg22a8ac14c8bbddf31ff954825ea007db
Adeboye’s domestic staff, Lanre lying in pool of blood

The Senior Special Assistant to the governor of Lagos state on Sports, Anthony Adeboye narrowly escaped death when some armed men stormed his Surulere residence in Lagos, in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

Two of his domestic staffs and the security guard were injured as the robbers used their machetes to cut their bodies, which left them with serious injury. The robbers, who were five in number, jumped over the fence to gain access into his residence before breaking into two of the flats in the building.

Saharareporterssport.com gathered that Adeboye was preparing to visit his family in Paris, France before the incidence happen in the wee hour of Wednesday. “They came in around 3am and spent about 45 minutes in the compound. It was a gory tale and I am still praying to God to preserve the lives of those who were injured. I lost my 10 year-old daughter about three months ago and now, armed robbers came to attack me”

Speaking to saharareporterssport.com further, Adeboye stated the injured staffs have been taken to the hospital where they are already receiving treatment. “I thank God that the attack was not beyond that, one of them broke his leg in the course of trying to escape; but I am particularly grateful because we didn’t lose anyone in the process,” Adeboye explained.

The armed robbers raided the whole house and took some valuables in the process, but no case of death was recorded in the attack. Adeboye recently organised the Zulu U-13 football tournament, which had scouts from Manchester City Academy in attendance. He also played a significant role at Super Eagles midfielder; Ogenyi Onazi’s wedding in Benin and Lagos last week.

http://saharareporterssport.com/armed-robbers-invaded-ambodes-aid-residence-in-lagos/
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
O God!! Have Mercy! THE EVILS IN THIS NATION IS JUST TOO MUCH!!

THIS GUY BELOW THANKING FOR FTC IS CONFUSED!

6 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by Taiyescott(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ftc!! Tankz U..
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by ritababe(f): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
I blame buhari for this undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by StefanSalvatore: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
sad shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nairaland Zombies
Isn't this attack supposed to be from Niger Delta militants

6 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by StefanSalvatore: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
And u say no b devil go punish d thieves wey do dis
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by TRADELYN: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
ritababe:
Are you OK? embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Taiyescott:
Ftc!! Tankz U..
your actually the second to comment bro grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by ernesty20(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
K
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by Taiyescott(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chosen1984:

nah mistake jhor.. u mst b faster dan flash oo

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by NaijaMutant(f): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
And u say no b devil go punish d thieves wet do did

The devil has already passed on the baton of punishment to Buhari

Ask PDP members

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by sbabimbola(f): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jesus!
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
ritababe:
Thanks my queen... please change your I to We...
We blame buhari....

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by Puresolutions: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wondre why they forgot to do the usual..say it's the Niger Delta Militants
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
ok
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by Taiyescott(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Adeyeancah:
your actually the second to comment bro grin
yea boss, e dy pain me oo.. e dy do me lyk say i jst miz one award!
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
cry
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by missKiffy(f): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
These armed robbers don't even have the fear of God

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by NaijaMutant(f): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
ok
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Taiyescott:
yea boss, e dy pain me oo.. e dy do me lyk say i jst miz one award!
No worry,dey hunt for new threads esp the ones with boobs,snakes etc you might just get lucky grin
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by armadeo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bad.

This Nigeria is no longer safe. So many armed robbers everywhere. Death pervading the entire nation like is its home.

Robbery rape and death is all we Hear day in day out. What's the way out?

If these robbers are caught they would sort police and be back in the streets in no time.

Lord help us. Saraki and ekweremadu are battling for position while Cameron resigned immediately the country decided against his opinion. When would we get there. When would we have sense.

There has been a deliberate attempt and success in ridiculing the entire educational system in this country. We have half baked graduates, secondary school children who are more interested in premier league and facebook than knowledge.

teachers and lecturers who haven't upgraded their knowledge since the last certification they had yet act like gods where their students are. you cannot question an elder, the religious leader is gods representative on earth and speaks directly from the divine.

hopeless and helpless we are, existing from one day to another ( not living). tommorrow many more deaths would grace the front page and many more posts of Rip, i blame buhari, i blame GEJ, would follow then everyone goes back to existing.

we have no value for human life, no love for our neighbour, just envy and unwarranted greed.

We have leaders who don't care, followers who are brow beaten and blind loyalist who are retarded.

What is this. Are we cursed or what?

shedding tears.........

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by bibiking7(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Damn. No chill. No chill at all. I hope they get busted .
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by kay29000(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmm! Thank God no one was killed.
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
ritababe:
...... Blame dem first cool

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by onatisi(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chosen1984:

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by dhardline(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
If robbers could galantly go and rob Ambode's aide,Where is the hope for the common man?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by sarrki(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thank God ooooh
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by DeZoro(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
there is hunger in the Land and APC are feeding fat while leaving Nigerians in poverty! sorry for the Injured!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Shiiiiit
Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
missKiffy:
These armed robbers don't even have the fear of God
If them catch them now and start to dey do jungle justice on them, anti-jungle justice people go start to dey wail...

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
No vacancy for this blood suckers in Surulere, a ruthless ending await them.

Abalti barrack, Area C, Bode Thomas Police station and all other divisions in Surulere, duty calls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

117 Year Old Man Goes To Vote / BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each / Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.