Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Reason Why Atheist Have 90 Percent Chance Of Entering Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason Why Atheist Have 90 Percent Chance Of Entering Heaven (628 Views)

"God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS / Does An Atheist Have A Soul? / Mbaka: Buhari's Chance Of Healing May Be Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Atheist Have 90 Percent Chance Of Entering Heaven by frubben(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Atheist can be very annoying if you reason them from your canal point of view and they can really be a pain in the ass, but a critical look at this people they hold the true knowledge of the bible unlike my blind Christian brother that tends to fight and judge for God in any little provocation (funny people).
Now a critical look at a true atheist u will understand that they do believe in God but they just want proof that God exist and I won't blame them because the bible did not really give us a biography of our Heavenly Father. And to this notion my Christian brother are not really helping matter by condemning this free thinkers to burn in hell for the rest of their life (Lol) as if heaven don sure for them.
I do follow their topics and comment on nairaland very well though the immature's one's uses abusive words against our heavenly Father (God) why the mature one's state and ask their question in a mature way which I give keen interest to. Now we must understand one thing these set of people were not born atheist, they grew up to become one because of the teaching and preaching they sat under, let me give an example, " let's say instead of the pastor to tell his youth to study and prepare for their exam he tells them God will take control and they should not worry, so this innocent lad goes to the exam hall brain dead and comes out a failure hence tempting him to question if there is truly God up there (Lol) having said all this I go straight to the reason why they have 90 percent chance of making Heaven

1. Atheist are not being deceive by all this false prophet roaming the earth devouring everything in there part and they don't except their doctrine too unlike my Christian that are easily deceive

2. Atheist are free thinkers hence they prove everything the prophet say by reading the bible (Lol) Yes!! I said it or u don't know atheist read and study the bible why do u think they know more than the gullible Christians that take everything they are told without searching themselves

3. 90 percent of Atheist are very generous people and are not stingy they are free givers and they give to the poor in the society and they are greatly involve in humanitarian services, I have heard cases of them selling all they have and give to the poor unlike my Christians faithful (Lol) lemme rest.

4. Atheist don't segregate among them selves they always treat each other and other people with respect no matter the financial status. Seun is an example, I read a post he wrote and he was greatly insulted but no single reply from him, unlike my Christians brothers and sisters that will spell doom for you. (Smiles) ( James 2:1-3)

5. Lastly atheist don't follow doctrine of churches like tithe, first fruit, middle fruit, last fruit, pastors day, pastors offering and so on. Instead of following all this numerous doctrine they channel their cash to charity and helping the poor in the society making life bearable for them and giving them hope for tomorrow. But my Christian brothers would rather package the tithe and numerous donation to the pastor why they are surrounded by poor people who can barely feed a day its a pity ( SMH)

Everything I wrote has scripture back up, one thing the Christian need to know it that atheist believe very much in God but they want the proof too that he exist and how how he came about and how do we make them see the proof of God is by acting out the word of God to them, telling them every letters in bible has power and by displaying this power to them not for our selfish gain but to the glory of God. Atheist are already following bible principle but they want proof of God existence and the remaining 10 will be added to the 90. We (Christians) are here for them to show the lords marvelous light to them and not to insult them and tell them hell is there destination (Lol). God bless u all.

Drop my pen

Honest lad
Speaking out.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Atheist Have 90 Percent Chance Of Entering Heaven by ifenes(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
OP An Atheist mind has no problem accepting those who are different to them in ideas,sexuality,religion and general views.

It is easier for Atheist mind to accept equality,discourage racism,tribalism etc.

To the Atheist there is no divine law,hence women are seen as equals, there is the urge to improve our ways of lives,the urge to improve the condition of the planet,the urge to let people understand the need to take care of the planet which is our home,a philosophy alien to religious folks who think the planet will be destroyed and are awaiting it,hence the care less about our beloved home planet,Mother Earth.

The way forward for humanity is to boycott every form of divine law which is presently causing division,terrorism, tribalism,racism,discrimination and spread of fear. We need a world where everyone is willing to contribute their talents,think together as one.

What we don't need is the spread of fearful philosophies,gods,devils,negativity, religious scams and less care for our beloved planet.

5 Likes

Re: Reason Why Atheist Have 90 Percent Chance Of Entering Heaven by AccidentalGenius: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
ifenes:
OP An Atheist mind has no problem accepting those who are different to them in ideas,sexuality,religion and general views.

It is easier for Atheist mind to accept equality,discourage racism,tribalism etc.

To the Atheist there is no divine law,hence women are seen as equals, there is the urge to improve our ways of lives,the urge to improve the condition of the planet,the urge to let people understand the need to take care of the planet which is our home,a philosophy alien to religious folks who think the planet will be destroyed and are awaiting it,hence the care less about our beloved home planet,Mother Earth.

The way forward for humanity is to boycott every form of divine law which is presently causing division,terrorism, tribalism,racism,discrimination and spread of fear. We need a world where everyone is willing to contribute their talents,think together as one.

What we don't need is the spread of fearful philosophies,gods,devils,negativity, religious scams and less care for our beloved planet.
spoken like a true atheist.
Re: Reason Why Atheist Have 90 Percent Chance Of Entering Heaven by AccidentalGenius: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Death. This is one word every religious person dreads. What happens next? Heaven? Paradise? Valhala? Virgins? Utopia? Truth is...worms eat us and our conciousness ceases to exist. We are all going to die. We are all going to be eaten by worms. Always find time to do the things that make you happy to be alive. Be helpful. Be kind. Accept different people. Different religion. Different philosophies. What makes me an atheist? Well... Accepting death. Accepting the pointlessness of life. Accepting how rare life is. Because you only get one chance and after that, the worms have a go at you. Each day brings us closer to our death. Do i believe in a god? In some powerful being that created the world? No i don't but at the end of the day, what i believe in doesn't matter. What matters is that i'm a kind person. A helpful person. A true person, devoid of expected behaviour(doctorines), devoid of hypocrisy. I'm an atheist. I'm a god. I'm human and i am alive.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Atheist Have 90 Percent Chance Of Entering Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
good write up but I have to correct the part where you said we believe,
maybe we WANT TO believe is a better word

if we believe, then we are no longer atheist
Re: Reason Why Atheist Have 90 Percent Chance Of Entering Heaven by frubben(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
good write up but I have to correct the part where you said we believe,

maybe we WANT TO believe is a better word

if we believe, then we are no longer atheist

True talk, tank u sir

(1) (Reply)

Reminder To Otem. / Indecent Dressing To Church / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/08/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.