Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) (2198 Views)

NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) / Muslim Cleric Stabs Lagos Landlord To Death / AbiaPoly Student Stabs Landlord To Death For Interrupting Him During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) by DankemzI(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2016

A final year student of the Department of Architecture stabbed his landlord to death. According to the report, the culprit whose name is Abel hails from Calabar South in Cross River State. The report has it that he had been having issues with the landlord as a result of the tenancy agreement. A closed source reported that the landlord demanded for a tenancy agreement fee from the boy after more than a month of occupancy. As a result of the boy's refusal to pay the money, the landlord took the matter to his lawyer who later summoned the boy to his office and interrogated him. However, after much explanation the lawyer told the landlord to leave the boy alone that he should have collected the tenancy agreement fee from the boy when he paid for the room. The landlord who insisted that the boy must pay the agreement fee kept pressurizing the boy to pay the money. This matter got to the extent that the boy didn't greet the man again and vice versa. According to the source, there was a policy that boys shouldn't bring girls to the compound and girls shouldn't bring boys and every night the landlord went to the rooms to see if the law was violated by the tenants. On 27th June, 2016 (yesterday) The landlord went to the rooms for the normal checking. On getting to the boy's room, he met the absence of the boy who went out to get something for the soup he was preparing. When he came back he saw the man in his room, he looked the man inside and started shouting that a thief was in his room. The caretaker (a man O'war officer) who saw when the man entered came out and told him that it wasn't a thief that was in his room but the landlord and asked the boy to open the door. The reporter who was an eye witness said that the boy refused to open the door and insisted that the man was a thief by entering his room in his absence. In the process of dragging, they opened the door and the man came out and slapped the boy and the boy picked the knife he was using in the kitchen and stabbed the man. The caretaker went to collect the knife from the boy and the boy stabbed him too. According to the report the two victims were rushed to hospital that night but unfortunately the man passed away today and the caretaker who is also a final year student in the department of BAM is still hospitalized. However, the culprit has ran away to an unknown destination.

https://mobile./98623299586?refid=18&__tn__=C

1 Share

Re: Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) by johnchukky: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
He for no kill am na
Chukky Uniben
Re: Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) by Miriam20(f): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
embarassedNigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter, poor man de suffer suffer #missed Idris Abdulkarim, Nigeria I'm proud to bee a Nigerian but not proud to b in Nigeria
May his soul, rest in peace. Could this be frustration?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) by InfomejobsN: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
All these Bad News from all corner, God help Nigeria o

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) by derrick333(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmm ,my perception is dat d lanlod is greedy and jobless,but killing dosnt justify it,lol@Miriam #proudly9jàButNotProudlyIN9jà#
Re: Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) by MzPecs(f): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Good morning DankemzI wink wink
I'm sorry to disturb you, pls do support VIZKIZ in the ongoing Mr NL 2016 contest by casting your vote for him come the election day.

Puleaseeeeeeee embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thanks and God bless u as u do so smiley smiley
Re: Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) by DankemzI(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2016
MzPecs:
Good morning DankemzI wink wink
I'm sorry to disturb you, pls do support VIZKIZ in the ongoing Mr NL 2016 contest by casting your vote for him come the election day.

Puleaseeeeeeee embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thanks and God bless u as u do so smiley smiley

For awww musssss? grin
Re: Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) by vizkiz: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2016
DankemzI:

For awww musssss? grin

chai...you too like money grin
Re: Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) by MzPecs(f): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
DankemzI:

For awww musssss? grin
Lol gringrin;grin
For a BIG thank you! wink wink
Re: Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) by Qualer: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Miriam20:
embarassedNigeria jaga jaga, everything scatter scatter, poor man de suffer suffer #missed Idris Abdulkarim, Nigeria I'm proud to bee a Nigerian but not proud to b in Nigeria
May his soul, rest in peace. Could this be frustration?

it is always frustration.

what are you doing in jos? cool
Re: Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) by Miriam20(f): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Qualer:

it is always frustration.

what are you doing in jos? cool
Schooling ni
Re: Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2016
this angry man needs punishment
Re: Abia Poly Student Stabbed Landlord To Death(Graphic Pictures) by LuveU2(f): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
DankemzI:

For awww musssss? grin
grin bros u too like money

Btw, dear pls i need you to vote for my candidate right in my siggy, just like you voted last year. Voting starts this week and i will surely notify u with the appropriate link when it starts. Thank u!

Awaiting ur reply!

kisskiss

(1) (Reply)

Female Police Under The Bridge In Ikeja To Harass Flashy Car Owners For Money / . / Final Year Civil Engineering Student Of Uniuyo Murdered By A Pastor (Sensitive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.