Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (115252 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. / Comedienne Emmanuella Mobbed In Sierra Leone (pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by MAGNETIC(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Best of luck. Kid
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by elopee3000(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Stop trying to force her down our throats. Let her earn it, the sentiment of thinking she's very funny because she's young won't get her far. Again, stop forcing her down our throats
kola is like ur not happy with this innocent girl cus she came from a tribe u dont like ,is ok chill somebody like her from ur tribe will soon emerge dont hate her kola olakanpo olanike olaita grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by tonio2wo: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
B4 that girl will reach 11 or 12, they will deflower her by then she will start snapping half unclad. May God protect her from wolves! Those of you quoting me should plz grow up, if you dont know anything abt entertainment industry, dont quote me... Good people
I guess u were deflowerd around 11 or 12 and you are already snapping half nude or full nude pix around.

Have u heard of chichi of africa, tolu, etc. all these child stars grew up and turned out fine. Was it not d same entertainment industry they were in too.
If I call u wats on my mind one mod will ban me now. Pls be wise in ur utterance next time. Okponu!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by masseratti: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
B4 that girl will reach 11 or 12, they will deflower her by then she will start snapping half unclad. May God protect her from wolves! Those of you quoting me should plz grow up, if you dont know anything abt entertainment industry, dont quote me... Good people
I know a confirm virgin in entertainment industry, her program are currently airing right now on tv.she is in her mid 20s, well known in the industry.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by synclaire: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
I wish u d same. Anuofia, na so dem go deflower ur own daughter @ d age of 11. Shame 2 bad pple. Emmanuela, go gurl, d star is ur starting point.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:

Wow just wow
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Idrismusty97(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Moz22:
that's if d world hasn't ended before then..
So you are counting on the world to end so you can escape poverty?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Spells(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Emmanuela has two eyes, two nostrils, two ears and one mouth....
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by makdcash(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fine girl

SANDOSKI:
Interesting

wink
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
elopee3000:
kola is like ur not happy with this innocent girl cus she came from a tribe u dont like ,is ok chill somebody like her from ur tribe will soon emerge dont hate her kola olakanpo olanike olaita grin

No, my good man. I can't hate on a child
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by erusen: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Idrismusty97:
oh my god

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Moz22: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
Idrismusty97:
its a fool who thinks d world won't end..if there is a beginning there surely must be an ending. Lol@ escape poverty..no poverty for lineage
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Moz22: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Lols.. Don't start please.. That's what they've been saying from bible days.
so u don't blv it will end. My dear forget Bible now u hear? What ever has a beginning MUST have an ending.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by grandlexuz(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ebenezerk2:
She can't be 6yrs old

I am glad you noticed! The little girl is quite talented but certainly not 6 years or in Primary 1. If she was born in 2010 that means she is five or less in most of the videos circulating online. How is that possible? I have seen some very talented and sharp kids but at five no kid can have the aura and persona she possesses..

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Moz22:
so u don't blv it will end. My dear forget Bible now u hear? What ever has a beginning MUST have an ending.
Yhh.. You're right but it's definitely not gonn' happen in my generation tho. Imagine!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by bigiyaro(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
don't mind those ignorant peeps, dey r deceived by d flashy lifestyle of celebrities in the entertainment industry, the smiles n swaggs, however everything in life is actually acquired through sacrifice.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Moz22: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Yhh.. You're right but it's definitely not gonn' happen in my generation tho. Imagine!
is that ur prayer or just a wish? Tho its my wish to see what my kids looks like also my grandkids. But I cant tell when d world will fold up.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by bigiyaro(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
modelmike7:
.... Prophetess of doom. Guess that was how you were deflowered at that age?! On everything that was written, this is all you can think of?! Pathetic! Oshisko!!
Park well jare, dats the reality, every tin comes with a price.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by bolaji73(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
grandlexuz:

I am glad you noticed! The little girl is quite talented but certainly not 6 years or in Primary 1. If she was born in 2010 that means she is five or less in most of the videos circulating online. How is that possible? I have seen some very talented and sharp kids but at five no kid can have the aura and persona she possesses..
certainly she could be. If you are in the educational line(just as my), you would know it's very possible. Exceptional Talent abound in this universe. For the fact that you haven't come across one doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Moz22:
is that ur prayer or just a wish? Tho its my wish to see what my kids looks like also my grandkids. But I cant tell when d world will fold up.
It's both oo.. Lol.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
makdcash:
Fine girl

Thanks dearkiss
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Moz22: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
It's both oo.. Lol.
u seem to be enjoying d life of ur head...
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Ademoore07(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Thanks dearkiss

Hehehe.... Mummy sandoski wey dem call virgin dey kiss. Well, kiss kwa
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by BushDoctor123: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
Another pedophile on the loose.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ademoore07:

Hehehe.... Mummy sandoski wey dem call virgin dey kiss. Well, kiss kwa

gringrin

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by olatex25(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
jhonair:
Moderators how can i comment, i'm new here undecided

Teach me or else undecided
u jst did na...
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by SammyJakes1: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
Guess you were deflowered b4 or around the age you quoted. Little wonder ur puna is very wide when I logged in too
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Moz22:
u seem to be enjoying d life of ur head...
You can say that again. Life's good!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
hian! Mama don born something #smh

Who get this babe abeg?
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Cyberfavour(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:

Lol..how old dem deflower you sis grin grin grin
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Ekuru: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chibuhealth:
receive sense!!!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Moz22: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
You can say that again. Life's good!
enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter / 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You / Celine Dion In 1993 vs 2022 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.