Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her (115247 Views)

Comedienne Emmanuella Celebrates Her 7th Birthday Today (Photos) / "Survive": Comedienne Emmanuella Features In First International Movie. / Comedienne Emmanuella Mobbed In Sierra Leone (pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Code45:
I shouldn't expect anything sensible from you.

Got head.
......... sorry, chicken coded head.... next time respect your elder ones and don't just tell anyone to shut up, especially the ones you don't know. welcome back from school this afternoon kid bro. Now, go eat your cornflakes on the dining and sleep after that.......... ( u sef laff abi) Lolz!!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Code45: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
modelmike7:
......... sorry, chicken coded head.... next time respect your elder ones and don't just tell anyone to shut up, especially the ones you don't know. welcome back from school this afternoon kid bro. Now, go eat your cornflakes on the dining and sleep after that.......... ( u sef laff abi) Lolz!!
Now I know mad people are on Nairaland as well. Just look at this retărd talking to itself.

You can come online to type poo and call someone who is old enough to be your father son. I blame Nigerian network who gave you 10MB to start typing thrash.

Worthless fággot.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by PraiseGyps(f): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chibuhealth:
B4 that girl will reach 11 or 12, they will deflower her by then she will start snapping half unclad. May God protect her from wolves! Those of you quoting me should plz grow up, if you dont know anything abt entertainment industry, dont quote me... Good people

Speaking from experience. Pathetic human!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Code45:
Now I know mad people are on Nairaland as well. Just look at this retărd talking to itself.

You can come online to type poo and call someone who is old enough to be your father son. I blame Nigerian network who gave you 10MB to start typing thrash.

Worthless fággot.
........ eh ya! This little boy is so frustrated already in life. What a pathetic soul. Pele! Would have said I don't talk to swines cos I won't want to get dirty, but what will I gain in calling a little boy a swine, not worth it... now do your home work before you go out there to play and make sure you drop mommy's phone on the table, so you won't get spanked. If your cornflakes is not enough, soak some garri. Oya dab!!........... NB: If you are sane you won't castigate me for replying a swine like you that was predicting when a little girl of 6 years old (Emmanuella) will be raped. An*mal!!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Code45: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
modelmike7:
........ eh ya! This little boy is so frustrated already in life. What a pathetic soul. Pele! Would have said I don't talk to swines cos I won't want to get dirty, but what will I gain in calling a little boy a swine, not worth it... now do your home work before you go out there to play and make sure you drop mommy's phone on the table, so you won't get spanked. If your cornflakes is not enough, soak some garri. Oya dab!!........... NB: If you are sane you won't castigate me for replying a swine like you that was predicting when a little girl of 6 years old (Emmanuella) will be raped. An*mal!!
The last I came across your modelmike7, it was related stůpid people.

I wouldn't have replied you that way, buy your reply was so childish. Which you are already (childishness).

I would have insulted you, but the bolded made me spare you.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
Code45:
The last I came across your modelmike7, it was related stůpid people.

I wouldn't have replied you that way, buy your reply was so childish. Which you are already (childishness).

I would have insulted you, but the bolded made me spare you.
....... will you just keep shut for once kid!
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Code45: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
modelmike7:
....... will you just keep shut for once kid!
Go home and tell your elders to shut up.

Goat-heads.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by tayo200(m): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
ok
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Meesquared(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
AirSultan:
Wow, just wow!

I hope and pray she attains the very best oo

That girl is very funny ehn

**I know five fat people in this compound, and you're three of them!
Damn isn't that just epiccheesy
like seriously. what episode. lol
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by SenatorJames(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2016
God bless this young and talented girl
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chibuhealth:
B4 that girl will reach 11 or 12, they will deflower her by then she will start snapping half unclad. May God protect her from wolves! Those of you quoting me should plz grow up, if you dont know anything abt entertainment industry, dont quote me... Good people
Nigeria Is Not America. Think Twice.
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by Ejytex(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Chibuhealth:
U reason with nyashi abeggiii recieve sense IJN Amen
Re: Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her by booksrite(f): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Speaking from experience. Pathetic human!

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter / 9 Craziest Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Will Shock You / Celine Dion In 1993 vs 2022 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.