Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth (72540 Views)

Top 10 Influential Entrepreneurs In Nigeria 2016(Pictures) / 29 Richest People In Nigeria 2016: Sire Emeka Offor Makes The List. / Top 10 Online Shopping Websites In Nigeria (2016 Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2016
AwiLand:

This is the reason they are supporting the North for One Nigeria.....Not just these three, most oil employers and employees are Yorubas, Niger Delta our eyes have open,...we have been fighting South East for Northing

The time is now.
Re: Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth by TheSociopath(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Estharfabian:
shockedshocked grin

Sure you could wait, love? tongue

Eternity couldn't contain the love I've got for you milady. I'd wait
Re: Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth by blackprowler: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
kinglee1:

Can't you just make your point without insulting me. Na people wey reach my age for your house na hin u dey call dumb.

Part of the cause of Nigerian ruin is because very old people who also happen to be dumb can't be called so because you all subscribe to the same sick values. I don't. Do you know who I am too? I wish I could strangle someone and if I only use angry words for all the anger I feel towards those who have destroyed this country, YOU SHOULD BE GLAD
Re: Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth by blackprowler: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
ArcIbrahim38:

the last time I checked China n India are still on the planet

Don't worry, na small small. You're now number 8 in the world for born born with no idea how to be productive. At your rate of cluelessness, you will soon improve your record. India that has a lot of dumb people too will overtake China in a few years. By the way, have you ever heard of a map? Go take a look at the map and place India, China and Nigeria side-by-side and tell me what it tells you. This country is in real trouble with the incredibly ignorant people that occupy it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
blackprowler:

Part of the cause of Nigerian ruin is because very old people who also happen to be dumb can't be called so because you all subscribe to the same sick values. I don't. Do you know who I am too? I wish I could strangle someone and if I only use angry words for all the anger I feel towards those who have destroyed this country, YOU SHOULD BE GLAD

Pause, read what you wrote and ask yourself this question...

Wetin I write make sense
Re: Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth by blackprowler: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
kinglee1:

Pause, read what you wrote and ask yourself this question...

Wetin I write make sense
Abeg e don do. You don't exist on that level, clearly
Re: Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth by BluMalam(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
And what kind of people are your criminal kinsmen?

Northern businessmen apart from Dangote have been the backbone of Nigeria's aviation industry from Kabo to Chanchangi to Albarka to IRS to Max to Hold Trade etc. Do your research.

Drug trafficking granny raping cannibalistic scum ignoring the log in their eyes.

CSTR2:
[s]And how many of them northern so-called rich men contribute anything to Nigeria real sector like the likes of jim ovia, elumelu and possibly adenuga. The only person worthy of note is dangote.
Aside from dangote, the rest of them got rich off highly powered corrupt allocation of oil blocs by the past northern military mad men in power.
The only military leaders in Nigeria to share oil blocs like suya among friends and concubines were all northerners. Poverty in the north is not just a function of population explosion which is also a symptom of the backwardness. That would truely be simplistic on your part.
Such a depraved and backward people.[/s]
Re: Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth by Burgerlomo: 1:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Baba God please pick my calls. Please biko
Re: Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth by SenatorJames(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2016
Deduct these people's looted fund and tell us their actual worth
Re: Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth by KINGinVAHALA: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
goodfornothing:
I can't find my father's name in the list. Why? undecided
GOOD EVENING SIR! LET ME USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTES, NOT JUST FOR TODAY BUT THUS FAR. THE SINGULAR REASON WHILE I'M HERE AND STILL IN THIS CONTEST IS BECAUSE OF YOU, IT'S BECAUSE YOU CHOOSES TO DAMN YOUR ALWAYS BUSY SCHEDULES AND SUPPORT ME, IT'S BECAUSE YOU WENT THE EXTRA MILES NOT THINKING WHAT IT WAS GOING TO COST YOU AND WHAT IT HAS ACTUALLY COST YOU JUST TO VOTE ME. WORDS ALONE CANT SAY HOW GRATEFUL I'M TO YOU NEITHER WILL MY FINGERS BE ABLE TO TYPE IT. ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO HAVE A 20 SECONDS SILENT, IMAGINE YOURSELF BEIN ME AND YOU WOULD KNOW THE JOY, HAPPINESS AND GRATEFULNESS I HAVE IN MY HEART ALL THANKS TO YOU AND ONLY TO YOU.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND PLEASE LET'S NOT FORGET THAT VOTING CONTINUES TOMORROW 03/08/2016, SAME TIME, SAME VOTING PROCEDURE, FROM 10am - 6pm

I LOVE YOU, BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE,
FROM MY HUMBLE HEART, I SAY THANKS!

KINGinVAHALA
Re: Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth by Osinachi00(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bro this is 2018 I just want to ask you if you're ahead of them now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 / New Naira: Bank Pays Coins To Customer (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.