Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72782 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2012
Kudos to everyone who made Season one a success, some made profits, some made losses, but then these 2 are part of the business.

In whatever you trade, make sure you calculate your risk before venturing into it.

Have a daily target to avoid over-trading (greed).

May the green profits remain with us always...

Amen! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/923918/betonmarket-alerts/

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by pappy2000: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2012
Welcome Happy Trading
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2012
Wao 100 Pages! Incredible! I must say a big Kudos to Bendazum for setting up what is becoming more than a thread here. Its a community of like-minded friends with the aim of making money. Its been a great experience I must say, but its just the beginning. Let's keep up the good work and get BOM wondering, what's happening to their account! Welcome to Season 2!!!

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by pappy2000: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2012
toluxa1: Wao 100 Pages! Incredible! I must say a big Kudos to Bendazum for setting up what is becoming more than a thread here. Its a community of like-minded friends with the aim of making money. Its been a great experience I must say, but its just the beginning. Let's keep up the good work and get BOM wondering, what's happening to their account! Welcome to Season 2!!!

You are learning d fundamentals fast
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by eddyhaze(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2012
Let's go there!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by pappy2000: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2012
next week all eyes will be on athens n i see a lot of opportunities
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2012
pappy2000: next week all eyes will be on athens n i see a lot of opportunities

Greece Elections? I see EU touching .229x next week due to uncertainties
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by uyiosas(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2012
wow seasoon 1 was eventful,full of intrigues,excitment,gist and of coourse moooni making......i dnt fink dere is any thread as intersting as ds...yes.....a times we av out fights bu still we,re still oone family under bom umbrella.....kudos 2 evey1....we go hammer ver soon
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2012
- Full Bailout Deal details falling short
- Wall Street Hits Low on Job Data
- Benanke just yapping up and down about a down market that needs help....

angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing do me than to use this to my advantage...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by djshishy: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2012
Welcome everyone.......I hope we'll all pull through happily.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by deleo16(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by deleo16(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2012
sesoon two ogaaaaa
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
USD/CAD going up very strongly...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
SEASON TWO...WOW.....GOOD DAY EVERYONE
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2012
mkmyers45: USD/CAD going up very strongly...
Looks like it. Although people trading easycorp's strategy would be looking for a slight retracement now as it has touched the green line.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2012
ayox2003:

Well, I can boldly say that sentiments would affect today's market. Some investors might be looking to invest in the US today since ALL markets are down. Plus, some few days ago, Europe and Asia went down but US was the only one not affect. Although its LIKELY it fall short, anyway.

I don't think, I think in situations like these, investors are more concerned with getting RETURN OF THEIR INVESTMENT than RETURN ON THEIR INVESTMENT. Nowhere is save at the moment so I'll be hard for the US to float today.... Time will tell sha.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2012
Registering my mark on the first page, i'm so glad.
Kudos to Bendazum who by the spirit of God opened the gates of dollars to us all and to all contributors/participants, may God bless our struggles.
I hope BOM will not find out the contents of season 1, else they will ban us nigerians cos the rate we'll hammer ehn, it'll be like ritual.
U guys have been awesome and really smart. I usually tell my boss that i'm not the hard working type, instead i'd rather work smart.
Smart predictions and analysis with great results, its a wonderful world in here. We now need more than ever to stay focused and united. Thanks, luv y'all

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
@EASYCOPY,BRO WE AWAIT THE RELEASE OF YOUR LATEST STRATEGY.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2012
naijaobi: @EASYCOPY,BRO WE AWAIT THE RELEASE OF YOUR LATEST STRATEGY.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Economic.Financial.BOM.Committee is watching cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2012
Zeddicus:
Looks like it. Although people trading easycorp's strategy would be looking for a slight retracement now as it has touched the green line.

The previous candle touched the green line around 11.40 and i got in then with 20 mins duration. On expiry, it fell well below 5 pips. Though i missed EUR/GBP and EUR/USD as they also touched the red line at about same time but i decided not to over trade and focused on the USD/CAD which turned out to be a winner. More gates opening we need to be vigilant but mind u a strong news on CAD (employment change) is coming out by 1.30, i'll advise we stay out.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
Please look at this picture i uploaded with the indicator you will then understand fxbomovis system.The support lines which are red dotted lines are buy regions or where the market will rise and resistance lines which are dotted green lines are sell regions or fall regions.So you have to wait for the candle to touch the lines and you bet fall or rise depending on the lines region. For the timing you have to know when the session you are in ends and that is when the trade ends e.g if it is 9am nigerian time that it touches then the bet will have to end befor start of us session which is 2pm. If it also touches lets say support at 2.30pm then it will be higher before the close of the session which 10pm. Note all times are in nigerian time.Always check for important news and if there is a major news in red from forexfactory please do not trade the particular pair.Waiting for your comments

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
jammer777:

The previous candle touched the green line around 11.40 and i got in then with 20 mins duration. On expiry, it fell well below 5 pips. Though i missed EUR/GBP and EUR/USD as they also touched the red line at about same time but i decided not to over trade and focused on the USD/CAD which turned out to be a winner. More gates opening we need to be vigilant but mind u a strong news on CAD (employment change) is coming out by 1.30, i'll advise we stay out.
This is actually my first time with this method as i've never had time for it. Entered EU and Ucad and the two are winners. EU is expired already while the UCAD will expire in six minutes. Just entered the EURAUD at .2651. Hoping it will rise in the next 45mins. This system is nice, if only one could set up alerts for it so that once price gets 5pips near the value of the green or red line, an email will be sent to ones mailbox. There is a way of doing this am sure. Will keep looking for it.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
please note the red and yellow vertical lines from my post above.The candle between the yellow vertical lines shows the candle that touched the support lines and you can see the arrow that shows up or rise and also the candle between red vertical lines that also shows when it touched the resistance lines and the arrow that shows how to trade it which is fall. I hope it is simple to understand.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
USD/CAD, EUR/CAD, GBP/CAD, all these CAD pairs should fall in 30mins starting from 1.30pm to 2 pm

Got the info from forex dot com and did a back testing on my MT4, i hope i'm correct. I need confirmation pls, the time is soooooo near
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
samuelkanu: Please look at this picture i uploaded with the indicator you will then understand fxbomovis system.The support lines which are red dotted lines are buy regions or where the market will rise and resistance lines which are dotted green lines are sell regions or fall regions.So you have to wait for the candle to touch the lines and you bet fall or rise depending on the lines region. For the timing you have to know when the session you are in ends and that is when the trade ends e.g if it is 9am nigerian time that it touches then the bet will have to end befor start of us session which is 2pm. If it also touches lets say support at 2.30pm then it will be higher before the close of the session which 10pm. Note all times are in nigerian time.Always check for important news and if there is a major news in red from forexfactory please do not trade the particular pair.Waiting for your comments
Insightful
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2012
jammer777 USD/CAD, EUR/CAD, GBP/CAD, all these CAD pairs should fall in 30mins starting from 1.30pm to 2 pm

Got the info from forex dot com and did a back testing on my MT4, i hope i'm correct. I need confirmation pls, the time is soooooo near
makes sense bro, keep it up bro, very very strong alert in there.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
toluxa1:

I don't think, I think in situations like these, investors are more concerned with getting RETURN OF THEIR INVESTMENT than RETURN ON THEIR INVESTMENT. Nowhere is save at the moment so I'll be hard for the US to float today.... Time will tell sha.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2012
samuelkanu: please note the red and yellow vertical lines from my post above.The candle between the yellow vertical lines shows the candle that touched the support lines and you can see the arrow that shows up or rise and also the candle between red vertical lines that also shows when it touched the resistance lines and the arrow that shows how to trade it which is fall. I hope it is simple to understand.
WOW...THIS IS GREAT BRO..THANKS SO MUCH.. HAVE YOU TRIED IT YET?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
Question: For those using the easycorph system, how do you know what the expiry minutes should be?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
naijaobi:
WOW...THIS IS GREAT BRO..THANKS SO MUCH.. HAVE YOU TRIED IT YET?
I have been following his alerts and they always fall on those lines which i initially suspected when he said if the currency pair touches so point to go down

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
samuelkanu: Please look at this picture i uploaded with the indicator you will then understand fxbomovis system.The support lines which are red dotted lines are buy regions or where the market will rise and resistance lines which are dotted green lines are sell regions or fall regions.So you have to wait for the candle to touch the lines and you bet fall or rise depending on the lines region. For the timing you have to know when the session you are in ends and that is when the trade ends e.g if it is 9am nigerian time that it touches then the bet will have to end befor start of us session which is 2pm. If it also touches lets say support at 2.30pm then it will be higher before the close of the session which 10pm. Note all times are in nigerian time.Always check for important news and if there is a major news in red from forexfactory please do not trade the particular pair.Waiting for your comments
BRO, IF YOU CHECK THE EUR/USD VALUE NOW, YOU WILL SEE THAT IT HAS PASSED WELL BELOW THE SUPPORT THREE..IN THIS CASE HOW DOES ONE KNOW IF TO ENTER THE BET ONCE IT TOUCHES SUPPORT 1, SUPPORT2 OR SUPPORT 3... THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
Latest news says: US Trade Data shows a FALL in the import and export by 4.9%. This news does not need any analysis as it is self explanatory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / These Are The Nigerians Benefiting From The Fall Of The Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.