Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,340 members, 7,839,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped (29349 Views)

Boy Bullied In A Hostel Of Babcock University [PICS+VIDEO] / PHOTOS: Babcock University Student,justina Anochie Is Missing / Missing 300L Female Student Of Babcock University (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by comp88: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
JUST COPERATE IN CASE THEY WAN DOOOOO OH
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by prinsam30: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Globalhustler:
wetin u spot o oga

spotting on
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by samuelgambo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
hope no be arranged job,may be she don see one man weh she go follow go sleep for him house, just wait after sallah break she go come back and she go come de give testimony and people weh no no the plan go deh shout hallelujah..BUT if na true shah,may God bring back safely IN JESUS NAME
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by Ralphdan(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Chai dis fine tin.anyways na rich man pickin.but hmmm she 4don colleht tire. undecided
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by ahamonyeka(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
They will not hurt her they will only forcefully collect that thing she has refused to give them in abundant.
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by Immality(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
AbbieGee1:
lol,every kidnaping values in my life(roast lik suya)

I don almost off wen I d laff.... E fit roast for your eyes no be for dia own....
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by passionate88: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Buhari why? Where's the promised security? See fine ebony babe like that, those guysgo scatter her down below o
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by JesusIgot(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
countsparrow:
insecurity everywhere...

you waka for road.... kidnap

you go nite vigil for church.... kidnap

you go school.... kidnapp

you sleep for house... kidnap

you rent house near police station... kidnap

you live in army barracks sef... kidnap

which way Naija

Even if you let Jesus lead you..... No kidnap.
this world are now easily forget how God had done his so uncountable children in this world. Na by force to live in peace without protection of God i pray God will save her without harm
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by sainty2k3(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
goodgate:
This girl was my mate in 2009/2013 Class,she like dick die,very beautiful too, the picture did not do justice to her looks at all.But what was she doing in Ilishan? she already graduated,she lives in Abuja.
Hope she didnt arrange her own kidnap like some girls from rich family do.
she go get enough dick for that side sha cheesy
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by notoriousbabe: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
AbbieGee1:
Wetin she do em?for the whole hostel,dem enter,search,check photo,find only her,is she the only one 'kidnapable'? undecided

*i smell doughnut
she is the only one with the cleanest and most juicy kunt
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by CrownV12(m): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
AbbieGee1:
Wetin she do em?for the whole hostel,dem enter,search,check photo,find only her,is she the only one 'kidnapable'? undecided

*i smell doughnut
But you read the piece nah.. Didn't you? "Off campus" is legibly stated in tge piece. It might be a house that is solely occupied by her or amongst indigenes.
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by notoriousbabe: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
comp88:
JUST COPERATE IN CASE THEY WAN DOOOOO OH
she no get choice now,she too like preek self
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by CrownV12(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
sainty2k3:
Ogun state again? it seems the ND boys done relocate to Ogun state.
and why is she staying off campus in Babcock. I tot Babcock students are fully caged,( acomodated within their school premises)
you can actually stay off campus in babcock you just need to be either married, Aged, seen as socially responsible etc before such request is granted.
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by yunglary(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
AbbieGee1:

*i smell doughnut

Do you read at all?
She wasn't in hostel she was staying alone off campus, if she was in hostel do you think gunmen would enter and leave babcock alive?
*hisses*
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by AbbieGee1(f): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2016
yunglary:

Do you read at all?
She wasn't in hostel she was staying alone off campus, if she was in hostel do you think gunmen would enter and leave babcock alive?
*hisses*
issorait o

Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by Ayodeji2k14: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2016
The devils would surely Bleep her to stupor.By d time she comes out,her pussy would have been swolen.They must have kidnap her for sex and money
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by SenatorJames(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2016
There are many hidden things concerning this kidnap than meet the eye.
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by goodgate: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2016
CrownV12:
you can actually stay off campus in babcock you just need to be either married, Aged, seen as socially responsible etc before such request is granted.
Did you attend BU?
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by CrownV12(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
goodgate:
Did you attend BU?
i did
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by goodgate: 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
CrownV12:
i did
I Did too 2008\2013. you?
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by CrownV12(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2016
goodgate:
I Did too 2008\2013. you?
1year... Left due to their law quota
Re: Justina Anochie, Student Of Babcock Kidnapped by goodgate: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2016
CrownV12:
1year... Left due to their law quota
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Power Of Punctuation / Oou Post Ume/de Is Out. Details Here. / Covenant University Suspends Final Year Students For Missing Easter Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.