Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

PIC: Adamawa Singer Who Went Missing After Releasing Anti-corruption Song Found - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PIC: Adamawa Singer Who Went Missing After Releasing Anti-corruption Song Found (503 Views)

Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu / Ado Daukaka Kidnapped In Adamawa After Releasing A Song Criticizing Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PIC: Adamawa Singer Who Went Missing After Releasing Anti-corruption Song Found by CeoNewshelm(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Popular Adamawa based musician, Ado Daukaka, who went missing on Saturday June 25th after he released his controversial new song titled "Gyara kayanka" condemning some politicians in the state, has recounted his ordeal in the hands of his abductors.

Ado, who was found unconscious at a farm in Lamurde village in the state yesterday, was rushed to the hospital where he is receiving medical examination. Narrating his experience in the hands of his abductors, he said:

“They asked me why I sniff around other people’s affairs, which clearly shows that my kidnap had to do with my work as a singer. I was never physically harmed by my captors, but I was quite traumatized by being abducted and held captive”he said

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photo-adamawa-singer-who-went-missing.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PIC: Adamawa Singer Who Went Missing After Releasing Anti-corruption Song Found by Michpatrick4: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: PIC: Adamawa Singer Who Went Missing After Releasing Anti-corruption Song Found by AbbieGee1(f): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2016
grin welucome!,you no even last reach African China and idris Abdul

I trust you now,you won't venture into. More anti-corruption songs
Better gaan start love songs,you look adorable tongue
Re: PIC: Adamawa Singer Who Went Missing After Releasing Anti-corruption Song Found by Dreal11247: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2016
He that is often rebuked without repentance will suddenly be destroyed and that without Renee. Your best friends are your critics and not praise singers.
Re: PIC: Adamawa Singer Who Went Missing After Releasing Anti-corruption Song Found by Perfecttouch(m): 10:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Why do I keep thinking this guy arranged his own kidnap to sell his album? Before u quote me, remember skibi came back from the dead
Re: PIC: Adamawa Singer Who Went Missing After Releasing Anti-corruption Song Found by Perfecttouch(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2016
Why do I keep thinking this guy arranged his own kidnap to sell his album? Before u quote me, remember skibi came back from the dead

(1) (Reply)

Chef O.B.O! Davido Shows How Well He Can Cook In New Video (watch) / Bovi And Spouse Expecting Infant Number 3 / Seyi Shay In Swimming Contest With Dolphins In Jamaica (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.