Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

How Reading Novels Changes Ones Life And You?. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Reading Novels Changes Ones Life And You?. (1158 Views)

All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / Those Who Love Novels / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reading Novels Changes Ones Life And You?. by domwas2(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2006
Hi room, pls i just wanna know ur personnal view on how u feels reading a Novel most especially the one with well put structured phrase and if necessary romantic and how or what impact reading novel made in ur life?

For me it glows my heart and change my entire outlooks---, puts me in the world of the author and that of the well put phrases i tries to be familiar with it and use it in my daily lives.

[center]Common what about ur view?[/center] smiley lets dig into this!
Re: How Reading Novels Changes Ones Life And You?. by hotangel2(f): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2006
Reading novels has changed my views on alot of things.

But one thing i never do while reading novels is to never forget the fact that it's all "fiction". We all know that those stories aren't ALL true, but there's always a lesson to be learned somewhere in there.

When i read novels, i feel as if im a whole new 'space'. Since i read books by good authors, it's pretty easy to visualize the things they talk about.

Most of the novels i read, i end up thinking they were movies i saw.
You would see me asking my friends about a movie we saw together, and they are thinking "Gosh, lizzy, quit reading dem god damn books that make you laugh all by your self".

I will like to say reading novels has helped me in a whole lot of positive ways. Just seeing how other people live their lives, and learning from them is something good and then some.
Re: How Reading Novels Changes Ones Life And You?. by domwas2(m): 4:00am On Dec 03, 2006
reading novel and feeling like u're watching movie show the level of concentration, i think i like that.
thanks
hot-angel
Re: How Reading Novels Changes Ones Life And You?. by domwas2(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2007
wink

(1) (Reply)

Words By The Romatic Doctor (a.ka Amazing Rhythmer) / Class 5: Unlikely Heroes, Unlikely Powers, Unlikely Circumstances / A Curse of Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.