Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

What Type Of President Do We Need In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Type Of President Do We Need In Nigeria? (655 Views)

Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP / See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. / If Olamide Contest For The Post Of A President, Do You Think He’ll Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of President Do We Need In Nigeria? by bayo1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2009
I have been wondering what could be the character of the Man (or Woman) that will take Nigeria out of this wood. Please Nairalander, what quality do we suggest that the President should possess? Someone said we need a Benevolent, Visionary Dictator.
Looking at the character combination above, it is hard to come by. Please do you agree with this suggestion or you have your own combination? Let's have your suggestion/opinion.
Re: What Type Of President Do We Need In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2009
Stale topic. . . . We know what kind of leaders we want in nigeria. What we don't know is how to get them into power.
Re: What Type Of President Do We Need In Nigeria? by thithi(f): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2009
A leader with vision and that which is not afraid.
But how do we get them into power with all these sharks and wolves?
Re: What Type Of President Do We Need In Nigeria? by becomrich15: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2009
I would fulfill your dream, when i become president. you would never suffer again.
Re: What Type Of President Do We Need In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2009
@becomrich
what dream? Dream of moving lagos to benin republic?
Re: What Type Of President Do We Need In Nigeria? by zmurda(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2009
You need someone who will introduce death sentences for corrupt political leaders
Re: What Type Of President Do We Need In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2009
NL's own MrPrsdent grin
Re: What Type Of President Do We Need In Nigeria? by MP007(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2009
you
Re: What Type Of President Do We Need In Nigeria? by thithi(f): 4:10am On Sep 06, 2009
z-murda:

You need someone who will introduce death sentences for corrupt political leaders

Not at all, i will admit that we will have to adopt the sharia law of stealing, and we will define stealing as taking public funds, so we will cut off the hands of any leader that steals

(1) (Reply)

Banking Sanitisation; Sanusi Backs Down! / How Ibori Tried To Bribe Me (by Ribadu) / Our President And Mary Kay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.