Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,589 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue (17945 Views)

Banky W's Mother Stuns For Son's Traditional Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Is Glamorous For Glam Africa Magazine / Tiwa Savage Stuns For Vibe Magazine [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by philfrey08: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
mgbokwu!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Raydos: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Toke Makinwa Please Drop Ya Number, I'll Like To Use The Paint You Used On Ya Face For My Newly Built House Pleassssee ---- Help A Brother.
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by Funmitrends(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Another Source here.http://www.funmitrends.com/toke-makinwa-stuns-for-glam-africa-magazine Thank You.
olayinka807:
Nigerian TV, radio and YouTube sensation,Toke Makinwa is featured on the cover of the Summer 2016 edition of Glam Africa Magazine. Aptly called the Power edition, the magazine speaks to Toke about her recent challenges and how she overcame them to maintain her crown as Nigeria’s top social media personality. Toke is on a mission “to showcase ‘New Africans’ who are working hard and creating their own wealth and affluence” and she shares the secrets behind that in her interview.

Adding to an exclusive interview with Toke, Glam Africa’s Power edition is “full of strong men and women with competitive mindsets – those who are hungry for success and strive for the best. And, of course we also bring you the best of lifestyle too: new adventures and culinary delights” according to the Editor-in- Chief KarineLaudort. Glam Africa Magazine is currently sold in the UK, Nigeria, Ghana and in
South Africa, as well as on glamafrica.com for worldwide delivery.

Source- http://www.gisthit.com/2016/06/toke-makinwa-stuns-for-glam-africa.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by dumie(f): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Looks more like fierce drag queen

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by bitingcool: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hope this girl has worthy investments. Not just clothes, shoes and makeup.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by murmee: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
youngest85:
she is pretty!

Sorry, i dnt mean wat i said up there
Whether you mean it or not, she is very pretty!!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by ameezy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Who second hand wife don epp?

Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by youngest85(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
murmee:
Whether you mean it or not, she is very pretty!!!

Just like u right?

Mwl, i saw u yestaday and i couldn't believe my eyes
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by meetdavid: 12:04am On Jul 01, 2016
I feel sorry for u oo but re u a learner... If I tell u wetin mtn don do me... Your own is just 500 mine is 2500 it did not end dere ooo... Just take heart sha because I knw aw u wud be boiling I even threatened to burn down deir office

IME1:
hi NLers,
help
this is a serious SOS
that is preventing me from evening looking at my phone or checking my airtel account balance.
On Sunday i bought N500 airtel credit in a bus park since i was embarking on a trip.
i loaded it and it was successful. i now had a balance of about N508 thereabout.
between Sunday and Monday i kept receiving e-job 'flash' messages (not even proper sms)
that i kept ignoring them as i was not interested, the jobs were not in my area and I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE FOR E-JOB ALERTS.
By Tuesday i sent a text and received an airtel notification that my text was sent at N4 and my balance is now N124!!!
i was livid! i called customer care immediately and they told me i had subscribed for e-job alerts!
i told them i did no such thing because:
-i have a job to God's glory
-i have worked for a number of years
-my phone is not touch screen so they is no question of if i mistakenly subscribed
the customer care agent gave many gibberish excuses and told me she would unsubscribe from their centre and gave me a format and a number to text to also unsubscribe.
i did still wondering how i would get my over N330 credit e-job alerts had taken.
By Wednesday i still got the alerts and kept checking my credit balance.
to my chagrin i kept watching N30 being taken away with each passing text which were coming in bulk.
i called the customer care line 3 different times, spoke to different people and insisted on speaking with their supervisor which i finally did.
none of the conversations i had with them yielded anything positive.
i was told my credit would not be refunded and i will have to wait for 12 hours before i am removed from the e-job subscription! by then i had N34. after raked for them. i cut the call and got the next e-job alert which also took the last N30!

Nlers i wish to pursue this matter because:
-what is the guarantee that if i re-charge my phone i will not be debited again
-why should my money go? if i had loaded N1000 or more is that how i would have lost my money
-if i had only one line would i have been stranded for the irresponsibility of airtel and overzealous service providers
-i am not the only one that has experienced this
-i did not subscribe why should i be automatically made to pay for what i dd not ask for

I would post this in every possible thread until it gets the attention of airtel.
if anyone know how i can reach NCC to complain pls tell
is there any other way i can get justice
is NCC the only regulatory body
how do i get a more authoritative airtel staff to address this matter?

Help oh... because sadly i have had this line since Econet (2003)
imagine how they are treating such a long time customer.

AIRTEL SCAM ALERT
Re: Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue by tayo200(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
wacky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe To Remain In Prison Over Fraud / Actress Uchenna Nnanna And Her Family In Adorable Photos / Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.