Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? (1761 Views)

How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? / Hot Selling!! 5 Unit Fully Detached 4 Bedroom @ Ibeju. 35 Million Naira / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Below is a floor plan and 3D pictures of a proposed 5 units of self contains for students of the Niger Delta University, Amassoma, Bayelsa state. Pls, I would love to know the estimated cost of building from start to finish, any assistance will be highly appreciated.

Length of entire structure is 21975 meters
Breadth of structure is 5751 meters
Size of room 4125 x 2725m
Size of kitchen 1750 x 1500m
Size of wc 1750 x 1175m
Size of inner corridor 1000 x 1275m

Hajji M
Lalaclasticlala

Re: HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? by damlax: 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
You can contact taurean jay on Facebook he had designed buildings like this

1 Like

Re: HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
damlax:
You can contact taurean jay on Facebook he had designed buildings like this
thx a lot
Re: HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? by mufutau55(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sorry, I can't estimate this. But it's a very nice design. Love it.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
mufutau55:
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Thx Sir for the compliment.......i posted d floor plan too
Re: HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
mufutau55:
Thanks.

Hajji M.

Re: HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? by mufutau55(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
agongajoseph:
Thx Sir for the compliment.......i posted d floor plan too

Sorry, saw it that is why I modified my post. May be people who can show you will jump in after they see me here.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? by propzncribz: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Beautiful design, but change your location if you can. A self contain like that is worth 500k a year minimum anywhere before chevron lekki, if it's in ikate lekki then it's around 600k and in lekki phase one, ghen ghen 700k.

To your question, it depends on the finishing and the people who supply you building materials. Some artisans hike the prices because of greed and some are loyal. With honest suppliers of building materials and honest workers and if you only have to fill the land a few inches meaning it's a relatively dry land. 4m can finish the house, 5m can finish it, even 10m can finish it. It depends on your taste and also on how heavy your wallet is.

But my advice, take your time and build. Don't think about how you will finish the house or where you will find the money, Rome wasn't built in a day. Build to where your money reach. Take a break and when money comes, do what that money can do and carry on with that process. The good thing about building slowly is that you will notice mistakes the more you look at it and since you are progressing slowly, it will be easier to correct them. This is because most bricklayers are not professionals and they are prone to mistakes, even pros sometimes make mistakes. Start building with what you have.

4 Likes

Re: HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? by KolaShangOne(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Bros, this kind of design for students? Can they afford it? This is Lekki standard o..

Well, in Baylesa, you will most likely need a raft foundation. You can consult with a Quantity surveyor to get you the actual cost. Most likely what builders will give you will be guessed based on experience in similar project or terrain. (except they consult with their QS)
Re: HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? by MrEverest(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
The render looks posh. I hope students of the school could afford such exclusive house when completed, if otherwise, you can modify the structure to save cost.
Re: HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? by true2home(m): 1:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Hi,

It will cost roughly 7m without land and fence. you will most likely trim the exterior deco down a little. Please still keep the decent look without too many extruding surfaces. Good luck

1 Like

Re: HELP!! How Much Will It Take To Complete This 5 Unit Of Selfcontains ? by olumide4christ: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2016
agongajoseph:
Below is a floor plan and 3D pictures of a proposed 5 units of self contains for students of the Niger Delta University, Amassoma, Bayelsa state. Pls, I would love to know the estimated cost of building from start to finish, any assistance will be highly appreciated.

Length of entire structure is 21975 meters
Breadth of structure is 5751 meters
Size of room 4125 x 2725m
Size of kitchen 1750 x 1500m
Size of wc 1750 x 1175m
Size of inner corridor 1000 x 1275m

Hajji M
Lalaclasticlala

Sir, engage a Quantity Surveyor to give you a budget estimate, he/she is professionally trained to do just that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Invest In Landed Properties In Ibeju-lekki Now..... Dont Miss Out / Properties For Sale / Teju Royal Estate Isheri Oshun. Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.