Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

'my Vag!na Feels So Good' - Amber Rose Describes What She Likes In Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my Vag!na Feels So Good' - Amber Rose Describes What She Likes In Bed (3222 Views)

Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos) / "My Vag!na Is Tighter Than Most Decently Dressed Ladies" – Actress Moyo Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'my Vag!na Feels So Good' - Amber Rose Describes What She Likes In Bed by abokikhalifa: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Popular model and ex wife of rapper, Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose, is one that is never shy when it comes to discussing $exual issues.

In a recent radio interview where she promoted her $ex show, she was asked a few personal question and Rose was only too happy to be straightforward with her answers.

While explaining her reactions to random questions she gets from her fans, she expressed that most people ask her about @n@l sex and she has never had that experience.

"I have never done @nal sex. It has never really been my thing. I just never felt the urge to try it. This is not to say I won't in the future. The vag!na feels so good, why would I want it in my a$$?"

She was also asked to describe what she likes in bed. Rose admitted that while she did not have a favorite $ex position, she does like a man who knows how to handle her in the bedroom.

"I like a man that can manhandle me. I like to be thrown around. I like strong, big guys."

She also touched on the subject or oral $ex, disclosing that she will rather give than receive.

"I don't like to receive head. I like to give head more than I like to receive head."

In this way, there you have it, your definitive manual for satisfying Amber Rose in the room.

http://www.candygist.com/2016/06/my-vagna-feels-so-good-amber-rose.html

Re: 'my Vag!na Feels So Good' - Amber Rose Describes What She Likes In Bed by IamOpemipo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
U like big guys amber, buh ur last husband. Wiz khalifa thin pass broom, buh hey u didn't realy specify wat you mean by big..wich reminds me of one of the quotes of big man rob mugabe...

' that the power of a man in the bedroom is not determined by his body size but the size of his koboko...' (June 2016)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Busted!! Adekunle Gold Photoshops Adele Holding His Albulm Pack (PHOTOS) / Billionaire Wife Dabota Lawson Accused Of Stealing (photos) / Beyoncé Injured During Performance, Fans Cut Themselves In Show Of Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.