Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Urgent Advise Needed As Regards My Uk Transit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advise Needed As Regards My Uk Transit Visa (803 Views)

Transit Visa to Nassau Bahamas : Advice Needed / Another Peace Mass Transit Bus Involved In Fatal Accident On Enugu Road (Photos) / Do I Need A Transit Visa To Pass Through UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advise Needed As Regards My Uk Transit Visa by innerself: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
I applied for UK Direct Air side transit Visa on the 8th and did the Biometric thingy on the 15th of June at Teleperfomance VFS office at VI. Unfortunately my ticket have already being bought and I must fly out on the 3rd of July. I did submit all my flights details etc

I just received a message today (30th of June) from Visa Sheffield UK that decision has been taken on my application but I must wait for 3 to 5 days before I go to the VFS office which unfortunately will be after the day am suppose fly out.

Guys, can I go to the VFS office tomorrow (Friday) to explain my situation incase there's something they can do.

What's your advise for me?

Thanks a lot
Re: Urgent Advise Needed As Regards My Uk Transit Visa by eph12(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
You should be able to reschedule your flight
Re: Urgent Advise Needed As Regards My Uk Transit Visa by innerself: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
eph12:
You should be able to reschedule your flight

Doing that will cost me another $550.... which I might have to pay in two days time.. that's an issue
Re: Urgent Advise Needed As Regards My Uk Transit Visa by eph12(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
innerself:

Doing that will cost me another $550.... which I might have to pay in two days time.. that's an issue
If that's what the airline is saying then am not sure there's anything anybody can do.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed As Regards My Uk Transit Visa by kelljuili(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Probably you should get another ticket if that's the case.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed As Regards My Uk Transit Visa by innerself: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
eph12:

If that's what the airline is saying then am not sure there's anything anybody can do.

So you think the VFS can not do anything... I mean they claimed decision has been taken on my application.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed As Regards My Uk Transit Visa by justwise(m): 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
innerself:

So you think the VFS can not do anything... I mean they claimed decision has been taken on my application.

Go there tomorrow and check, you got nothing to lose

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Caught Fire Airborne On Lagos To Accra Flight / Do You Like Snorkeling? / 9 Places Around The World Where It Is Illegal To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.