Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun (29117 Views)

Actress Georgina Onuoha Narrates How Her Ex-husband’s Family Threatened Her Life / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
oochi123:
lol.dat kind things nau..we don repent we no dey do dat kind thing again.

I need a very little favour from you...plssssssssss.
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
saintdennis:
That babe deserved the beating. But the military dude erred. Well he's in trouble.

Don't quote me if u failed comprehension.

Mumu, na ur kinda person dey batter their wife anyhow. No matter what, a real man will never hit a woman.

But u're not a real man, so I understand ur mumuism
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by oochi123(f): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
saintdennis:

I need a very little favour from you...plssssssssss.
go on
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by mimibob(f): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is serious
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by pippimp(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Akshow:
The idiot should be brought to book

Don't know what everyone is freaking about. It would be abnormal if it did not happen everyday in Nigeria.

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by bolaji3071(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
saintdennis:

Pls run along... I got no experience sparring with lefties.

Bro seriously I don't mean all what I said earlier, am sorry... And have modified my posts too
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by SailorXY: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
What is this nonsense?
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
oochi123:
go on

I need to borrow a lil bit from ur skin tone for an event tomorrow.

People say i'm too dark.

Abeg borrow me small yellow... abeg. cry cry
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by hisgrace090: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Entrusting Nigerians with power is dangerous.
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Mumu, na ur kinda person dey batter their wife anyhow. No matter what, a real man will never hit a woman.

"NO MATTER WHAT"? That's the dumbest line ever! It was created by smart women but mostly used by d-ll females like yourself.

I can bet anything ur father has hit ur mom @least once b4, going by ur logic ur FATHER IS NOT A REAL MAN?

Since u a female, wanted to explain y I said she deserved the beating but ur "omo-alata" style shows u can't b reasoned with.

Here's a hint tho: I stated she deserved d BEATING... not the SLAP. #m-mu!
Pls Run along...

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
I don't support a situation where a man lays a finger on a woman but truth be told, most Nigerian ladies/women use the privilege of just being the female sex to unleash horror on men at any slightest provocation and when you slap them, they begin to rant and cry to garner sympathy from people.

I am a gentle man who respects women to the core but i don't think my "gentlemanliness" will make me endure a situation where a woman will give me a choke hold or hold me on my trouser waist-line while raining abuses on me after minutes of appeals from me to let go.

Na this go be your portion.....

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by lumeneng22: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
I respect Fela of blessed memory. This is simply an unknown zombie air force beating an unknown civilian.
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
saintdennis:

"NO MATTER WHAT"? That's the dumbest line ever! It was created by smart women but mostly used by d-ll females like yourself.

I can bet anything ur father has hit ur mom @least once b4, going by ur logic ur FATHER IS NOT A REAL MAN?

Since u a female, wanted to explain y I said she deserved the beating but ur "omo-alata" style shows u can't b reasoned with.

Here's a hint tho: I stated she deserved d BEATING... not the SLAP. #m-mu!
Pls Run along...

The fact that your dad beats ur mum doesn't mean every man out there is like him. From the way u reason, it's very obvious the kinda home u come from. Not every one comes from a home where they're used to seeing there father beat up the wife. I can proudly say that such has never happened in my home.

Claiming she deserves the beating, not the slap. If the idiot man had respected his uniform before venting his frustration on the girl, would the girl have dragged his shirt and all. Respect is reciprocal mr.
I just pity the woman that'll end up with ur kind of man. Next time have a little dignity and stop showing the world the kinda messed up background u came from.
And I still maintain, u be real mumu

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by graphiti: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
saintdennis:
That babe deserved the beating . But the military dude erred. Well he's in trouble.

Don't quote me if u failed comprehension.

To fathers: this is what u get when u beat ur wife in front of ur son - a [s]dysfunctional mind[/s] saintdennis

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by graphiti: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

saintdennis:

Here's a hint tho: I stated she deserved d BEATING... not the SLAP . #m-mu!
Pls Run along...

Yeh! **falls off mat**

soliloquy ****Chai, see reasoning o......, abeg na which one worse pass between slap & beating? ****

Ehn-ehn, to father's in d houz: please, I beg u in d name if God, don't expose ur sons to..........

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

The fact that your dad beats ur mum doesn't mean every man out there is like him. From the way u reason, it's very obvious the kinda home u come from. Not every one comes from a home where they're used to seeing there father beat up the wife. I can proudly say that such has never happened in my home.

Claiming she deserves the beating, not the slap. If the idiot man had respected his uniform before venting his frustration on the girl, would the girl have dragged his shirt and all. Respect is reciprocal mr.
I just pity the woman that'll end up with ur kind of man. Next time have a little dignity and stop showing the world the kinda messed up background u came from.
And I still maintain, u be real mumu

Rotfl... n who told my dad beat(s) my mum? I didn't even ask u if ur dad BEATS ur mum...I talked about HIM EVER HITTING YOUR MUM! Learn to READ.

Now i'm about to school u ABOUT COMPREHENSION.

The tale started with : He went to my aunts house at 12.16am with his girlfriend, he said he was looking for me, and my aunt told him I was not in their house that he should either call me or come back the next day at day break.

Now what transpired b4 then? That would make make a man go wit his babes to someone's house around 12:16am looking for another babe? Nobody knows but it implies they do know eachother prior to the events of the following day.

Y e slapped her? I don't care. The story didn't say.

ONLY A POORLY TRAINED,ZERO ETIQUETTE GUTTERISH person like u would read So I locked his shirt that why will he slap me when I did nothing to him in the process, his gold chain cut and that was when the real beating started.

And still need me to explain why I said she deserved the beating.

You obviously are a poorly trained girl...i repeat poorly trained even from ur replies I can tell.

I once sat beside a law chick @ her crib n we saw a girl who came out of a hostel party sweaty (after dancing) and the chick said to me "look @ this girl, how can someone look @ her & treat her like a lady?.

From your utterances you, the sweaty girl & the lady who got beat were all cut from the same cloth...you're razz and have no sense of pride/class.

A WHOLE soldier gave her a hot slap & instead of running for cover n find people to shield her she AGGRAVATED the situation by behaving like typical ghetto woman who hold onto the man until he beats them black and blue.

If she slumped and died nko?

I'M DONE REPLYING YOU... I have no experience dealing with leftist.
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by kikayboss(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
errm....just wanna ask this question....
i am standing at a brt bus stop and through no fault of mine a quarrel comes up between me and this lady...
then she locks my shirt and is raining insults on me...then i see this military officer and he interferes because i don't wanna touch her but she is still proving to be mule-headed then the military man is forced to strike her in order to stabilize the situation..... please is he wrong ?....
cos women use the fact that a man isn't supposed to touch em to misbehave

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
prince3009:
I don't support a situation where a man lays a finger on a woman but truth be told, most Nigerian ladies/women use the privilege of just being the female sex to unleash horror on men at any slightest provocation and when you slap them, they begin to rant and cry to garner sympathy from people.

I am a gentle man who respects women to the core but i don't think my "gentlemanliness" will make me endure a situation where a woman will give me a choke hold or hold me on my trouser waist-line while raining abuses on me after minutes of appeals from me to let go.

Na this go be your portion.....

Guy obviously u can read. I salute u sir.

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
saintdennis:

Pls run along... I got no experience sparring with lefties.

What she want from a ni99a
To put a ring on it
Got a biich on my di¢k right now
And she just want to sing on it...

oops sorry, just singing along your signature lyrics
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
graphiti:

To fathers: this is what u get when u beat ur wife in front of ur son - a [s]dysfunctional mind[/s] saintdennis

Smh another Nl dude who has comprehension issues.

Wow!
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
KingsleyTMTTM:

What she want from a ni99a
To put a ring on it
Got a biich on my di¢k right now
And she just want to sing on it...

oops sorry, just singing along your signature lyrics

Lols... Bro chop knuckle!

#hipHop

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by oochi123(f): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
saintdennis:

I need to borrow a lil bit from ur skin tone for an event tomorrow.

People say i'm too dark.

Abeg borrow me small yellow... abeg. cry cry
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by graphiti: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
saintdennis:

Smh another Nl dude who has comprehension issues.

Wow!
. Taaaarh diah! Bia, "comprehension issues" beta pass "dysfunctional mind" o!
Don't u agree?

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by kikayboss(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
saintdennis:

Rotfl... n who told my dad beat(s) my mum? I didn't even ask u if ur dad BEATS ur mum...I talked about HIM EVER HITTING YOUR MUM! Learn to READ.

The tale started with : He went to my aunts house at 12.16am with his girlfriend, he said he was looking for me, and my aunt told him I was not in their house that he should either call me or come back the next day at day break.

Now what transpired b4 then? That would make make a man go wit his babes to someone's house around 12:16am looking for another babe? Nobody knows but it implies they do know eachother prior to the events of the following day.

ONLY A POORLY TRAINED,ZERO ETIQUETTE GUTTERISH person like u would read So I locked his shirt that why will he slap me when I did nothing to him in the process, his gold chain cut and that was when the real beating started.

You obviously are a poorly trained girl...i repeat poorly trained even from ur replies I can tell.

I once sat beside a law chick @ her crib n we saw a girl who came out of a hostel party sweaty (after dancing) and the chick said to me "look @ this girl, how can someone look @ her & treat her like a lady?.

From your utterances you, the sweaty girl & the lady who got beat were all cut from the same cloth...you're razz and have no sense of pride/class.

A WHOLE soldier gave her a hot slap & instead of running for cover n find people to shield her she AGGRAVATED the situation by behaving like typical ghetto woman who hold onto the man until he beats them black and blue.

lol...tho i support the soldier slapping part, she should have just run for cover, a soldier... well i don't blame them if it was a man freeze won't even give it a second hearing not to talk of writing about it....

my advise to ladies, a guy hits you please please and please don't fight back....what are you trying to prove....just behave like women and don't aggravate the issue...

well he had no right to beat her as well as she had no right to lock his shirt no matter what
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
graphiti:

. Taaaarh diah!
Bia, "comprehension issues" beta pass "dysfunctional mind" o!

Don't u agree?

I have no experience sparring with leftist.

Bye.
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Bluebabybash: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Iggy Azalea called off her engagement to Nick Young after he confessed he got his baby mama pregnant
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/iggy-azalea-called-off-her-engagement.html

General Babangida’s grand daughter wins award at El-Amin school (Photos)
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/general-babangidas-grand-daughter-wins.html

Sen. Ben Murray-Bruce pictured with his beautiful daughter, Jasmine (photo)
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/sen-ben-murray-bruce-pictured-with-his.html

Bizzare: Newborn baby mauled to death by family dogs
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/newborn-baby-mauled-to-death-by-family.html

Ekweremadu: Dep Senate President petitions EU, US Congress over forgery allegations
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/ekweremadu-dep-senate-president.html

Istanbul Airport Attacks: Clinton, Trump express shock at Turkey's airport bombing
READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/06/istanbul-airport-attacks-clinton-trump.html
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
saintdennis:

Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla, no need for the long epistle Mr, the fact alone that u're trying to justify a soldier beating a girl shows how senseless and unreasonable u are.

U already said u dnt care as regards to what happened that made the soldier slap her, but u're quick to judge her for trying to defend herself. So because the guy is on uniform, he should go about beating up any girls that crosses him abi. Now dnt get me wrong, am not saying she did the right thing by grabbing the guys shirt, but everyone musnt be a coward like u are. Some people actually know there right and wnt allow people trample on that for any reason.

Have seen u with ur class nd all, class my ass. If the class means me taking trash from anybody, then i'll rather be razz and stand up for myself

U and ur law chick are both big fat fools, u already said she is sweaty from dancing, and she's just coming out from a hostel party. Now is it that she's sweaty or she went to a hostel party that'll make u not treat her like a lady. U're just one hopeless lost soul.

I'll keep saying it, I pity whoever ends up with ur senseless ass.

And dnt forget, u still be mumu

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
kikayboss:
lol...tho i support the soldier slapping part, she should have just run for cover, a soldier... well i don't blame them if it was a man freeze won't even give it a second hearing not to talk of writing about it....

my advise to ladies, a guy hits you please please and please don't fight back....what are you trying to prove....just behave like women and don't aggravate the issue...

well he had no right to beat her as well as she had no right to lock his shirt no matter what

Now if he hadn't slapped her, would there have been reason for the girl to hold his shirt?.
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by graphiti: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
saintdennis:

I have no experience sparring with leftist.

Bye.

Nwanne, neither do I haff xperience wrangling with obstinate- I'm~following~daddy's~"wonderful"~women~bashin~example - male chauvinist like you!
(I'm male by d way)

Now, **choo**, run along, itz bed time!

#now~u~can~a~wonderful~women~bashing-filled~dream

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by graphiti: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Now if he hadn't slapped her, would there have been reason for the girl to hold his shirt?.

Can u imagine!

Geh wey see ds saintdennis go happi say hin see "talk, dark and handsome" not knowing say na 1 chance she wan enter!

#demonz~in~human~skinz
#ladies~shine~ya~aiz!

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by kikayboss(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

yh i get you...but it can't still be justified.... females feel men shouldn't touch em no matter the issue.....likewise should a woman not insult or embarrass a man no matter the circumstance
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by greatwhite(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
goldbim:
Abuse of power..!meanwhile,it seems daddy freeze is the most active social media activist/critic??

Linda is on leave. To resume when she is personally assaulted... grin

Twitter Users Use Celebrity Names To Complete Sentences (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Flaunts Beautifully Hand Made Henna (photos) / Bbnaija Alex Asogwa, Her Mother And Grandmother (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75