Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun (29118 Views)

Actress Georgina Onuoha Narrates How Her Ex-husband’s Family Threatened Her Life / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Anabel(f): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
kikayboss:
yh i get you...but it can't still be justified.... females feel men shouldn't touch em no matter the issue.....likewise should a woman not insult or embarrass a man no matter the circumstance

I perfectly get ur opinion and I agree whole heartedly.

But the mumu saying that the girl deserve the beating is what I just cnt stomach.

Having a pole between ur legs necessarily dnt make u a man
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
kikayboss:
lol...tho i support the soldier slapping part, she should have just run for cover, a soldier... well i don't blame them if it was a man freeze won't even give it a second hearing not to talk of writing about it....

my advise to ladies, a guy hits you please please and please don't fight back....what are you trying to prove....just behave like women and don't aggravate the issue...

well he had no right to beat her as well as she had no right to lock his shirt no matter what

Lols I dey tell u bro.

Financial Poverty is a disease but mental poverty is a cancer...

No woman who values her face and body would spoil for a fight with a man...it's just classless, haba public brawl? Smh
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2016

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by kikayboss(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

I perfectly get ur opinion and I agree whole heartedly.

But the mumu saying that the girl deserve the beating is what I just cnt stomach.

Having a pole between ur legs necessarily dnt make u a man
pole?!!!!....*rotlmao*
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by deebrain(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Women and their victim attitude!

Please, this campaign will only make sense when the women are actually serious!

Can you look at the contributions of the man's girlfriend in the whole issue? I feel like weeping!

It is women that help make their co-selves look silly! A man beats up a woman, his girlfriend encourages him. A woman works herself to become corporate and with brains and tells us she has it like we do, another woman goes around to emphasise so long its woman, its all about the body and who can bid for it (pity these ones go even tell u them no be olosho). A woman goes up and tells compromise that she won't do it and stands out, HER FELLOW WOMEN ENVIES HER, TREAT HER LIKE OUTDATED TRASH INSTEAD OF TAKING HER AS A ROLE MODEL.

It is so obvious, A TYPICAL WOMAN (im trying to avoid using colour or race) HATES THE OTHER WOMAN. The "as long as its not me" attitude.

Women, sought it out. Then violence and equality issues against you WILL STOP.

Stop coming to complain to the men (yes, that's where all your campaigns are directed at) over things that are totally in your hands.

Nonsense.
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Abexayuba: 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
This freeze must be very unintelligent. How can anyone believe such frivolous accusations. Na wa to some ppl. This girl is a typical example of an ashawo
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 01, 2016
kikayboss:
pole?!!!!....*rotlmao*

My dear ooo, the thing de like pole na grin, think have heard some people call it north pole wink
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Ephy56(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2016
Nigerians are too gullible, tend to believe whatever they read and jump into conclusion forgetting that there's always another side of the story. That is why bloggers take advantage of this to post trash. What will make a man come to your house by 12am? why will a man just come out of his car and slap you? so a man who is able to beat u can't collect a simple chain from you? This story is either false, incomplete or sugar coated to favour the girl in order to gain public sympathy.
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by babaireti(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2016
What is she to him? G/f ? Concubine ? or what? and also.what was their bone of contention? all these will make a clearer pix for a genuine assessment
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by babaireti(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2016
What is she to him? G/f ? Concubine ? or what? and also.what was their bone of contention? all these will make a clearer pix for an objective assessment

Bbnaija Alex Asogwa, Her Mother And Grandmother (Photos) / Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo / Majek Fashek Admitted To Abuja Rehab