Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun (29100 Views)

Actress Georgina Onuoha Narrates How Her Ex-husband’s Family Threatened Her Life / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by lordkit2: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
Freeze who is campaigning against violence to women posted the story of a young lady Ajetomobi ibukunoluwa @ajetomobi20, the younglady allegedly battered by Alawode hafeez an officer in Nigeria airforce.

Read the rest after the cut

"Let us all kick against Violence to women! Ajetomobi ibukunoluwa @ajetomobi20, the young lady allegedly battered by Alawode hafeez an officer in Nigeria airforce penned a horrifying account of the incident to me ~FRZ ** "He went to my aunts house at 12.16am with his girlfriend, he said he was looking for me, and my aunt told him I was not in their house that he should either call me or come back the next day at day break. The next morning, my aunt told me that I should warn my friend not to come to her house at midnight again because he disturb the entire neighborhood.

I called him but his phone was off. On my way to get stuffs I met him and he stopped his car, before I could ask him why he came to my aunt house at that time of the day he slapped me, and collected my phone and gave it to his girlfriend.

So I locked his shirt that why will he slap me when I did nothing to him in the process, his gold chain cut and that was when the real beating started. He asked the girl to be videoing it but when the officer was beating me the girl will stop, he told the girl not to worry that he will pay her well.

My phone was ringing but the girlfriend didn't release my phone. He said he was taking me to the police station and I said no problem that I will use the gold chain as an evidence of beating me, that it was in the process of beating me the chain cut. So the girlfriend and a friend of his asked him to collect the gold necklace because it can serves as an evidence against him, but I did not release the chain and that was when he called four officers.

I said I will give him the chain at the police station but before I know what was next, the other friends came and before I could explain myself, started beating me, asking me to give them the chain. So I put the chain in my mouth than they started hitting my head on the ground. It was when the people in the area said they were going to call the police, so they carried me saying they were taking me to the hospital but instead they took me to their house and started using money to beg me, Saying that I shouldn't do anything and I should give them the chain but I insisted continued at www.daddyfreeze.com link in my bio!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHSPht0DIGc/?hl=en

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by lordkit2: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by goldbim(f): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Abuse of power..!meanwhile,it seems daddy freeze is the most active social media activist/critic??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by adaxxy: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmm
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Okay
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Akshow: 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
The idiot should be brought to book
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
That babe deserved the beating. But the military dude erred. Well he's in trouble.

Don't quote me if u failed comprehension.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by maxwell767(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na today?
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by mrmaze(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
This should be investigated
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by raziboi(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Say NO to ..violence!!
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by raziboi(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Some of the stories i hear makes me mad!

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by timilehing(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
This baboon needs to be punished
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by obaival(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Z
O
M
B
I
E

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Harmored(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
This is terrible

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Spells(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Apart from the fact that u violated ur oath of protecting a Nigerian citizen.... A man ain't supposed to lay his fingers on a woman.... Pardon ma French... But officer is a mofo and and idiot who needs to be punished.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Starships4u(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Of course we are in 9ja!! But to be sincere we should behave ourselves where our Uniformed men are that's as simple as that....
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by Safemode(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
If true, the soldier's balls should be fried

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by ikorodureporta: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Freeze again on f.p Nothing go stop me from stoning thiz mods e-akara bomb this night. Lalasticlala!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by bolaji3071(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by freshness2020: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Sorry dear.
Though there is always two sides to every story.
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by mommaade(f): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
O ga oooo. There is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by oochi123(f): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
My dear follow it up so that they can deal with him.I was once had an encounter with a soldier ,who did same to me.it was his belt I ceased cause he ws preparing to go to work.he was locked up in their own cell.my dad got to know about it and went to the barrack.immediately he saw my dad,he postrated on de floor n said,Alhaji pls kill me I never knew she was ur daughter.my dad shook his head n said,I dnt even know where to touch on ur body that was how my dad forgave him.de nxt time de yeye boy saw me,he was like if anybody looks for ur trouble in badagry just call me.I just laughed and walked away.this happened 99.so my dear follow it up or u forgive him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by AskIfa(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wickedness
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
bolaji3071:

Boda Ode

One of em unintelligent readers sighted.
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
oochi123:
My dear follow it up so that they can deal with him.I was once had an encounter with a soldier ,who did same to me.it was his belt I ceased cause he ws preparing to go to work.he was locked up in their own cell.my dad got to know about it and went to the barrack.immediately he saw my dad,he postrated on de floor n said,Alhaji pls kill me I never knew she was ur daughter.my dad shook his head n said,I dnt even know where to touch on ur body that was how my dad forgave him.de nxt time de yeye boy saw me,he was like if anybody looks for ur trouble in badagry just call me.I just laughed and walked away.this happened 99.so my dear follow it up or u forgive him.

Smiles, Omo alhaji, I feel like beating u up... don't knw y. undecided

Oya run to daddy. wink

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nna this one fek die! Nice try... This is PMB's regime and we are not in Liberia. Dear blogger, try harder!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nna this one fek die! Nice try... This is PMB's regime and we are not in Liberia. Dear blogger, try harder!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by bolaji3071(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
saintdennis:

One of em unintelligent readers sighted.
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by oochi123(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
saintdennis:

Smiles, Omo alhaji, I feel like beating u up... don't knw y. undecided

Oya run to daddy. wink
lol.dat kind things nau..we don repent we no dey do dat kind thing again.
Re: Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun by saintdennis(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
bolaji3071:

Haa bro you are too intelligent, it shows in your first comment ... grin

Pls run along... I got no experience sparring with lefties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding / Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Twitter Users Use Celebrity Names To Complete Sentences (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.