Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. (40255 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger / Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by ychris: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2016
God pls connect me i beseech yo.....

emi na fe wa range o...

dangote o lori meji

nah beg i dey beg o

olorun orun pick up d call

1 Like

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by dammytosh: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2016
melodyirish:
must u talk rubish?

Those who have brains understand what I said and the context.

My kindergarten class is not opened for lesson today so no time to explain anything.

That said, av a great day ahead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by eph12(m): 6:40am On Jul 01, 2016
Those to be employed have already been selected. If you are not part of this 800 and you were hoping to work there you can stop hoping now. Time to start looking elsewhere. Thanks
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by kam4r(m): 6:40am On Jul 01, 2016
allansie:
So u telling me a graduate of chemical engineering still needs 2 study refinery operations again b4 dey can operate anytin...dis is jus one of d reasons 9ja education is in shambles...May God help

I really Don't Understand why People find Faults In Every damn Thing , So basically If You Get a Job in anY Firm and They decide to send You abroad to sharpen You Up and so You Can actually practicalize what You Learnt in Sch , Its a bad Thing? It means Our education system Is in shambles?? Lool nawa o !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Emmaoga: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2016
omojoshy:
OP, did you say 800 people WILL LEAVE March 20th 2016?

Are we now in July 2016 or February 2016? shocked shocked shocked

Some people sef......

all we know is that he will be training 800 people. maybe Dangote said it in March but he is fulfilling it in July.
month doesn't matter after all if he say no to the training , will you hug transformer?...no of course.

someone delivered a good news to you n u are tackling d person.....just ask Dangote directly.
#not taking sides..

3 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by dammytosh: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2016
allansie:
So u telling me a graduate of chemical engineering still needs 2 study refinery operations again b4 dey can operate anytin...dis is jus one of d reasons 9ja education is in shambles...May God help

Your submission is as a result of the state of Education.

Why is there Industrial Training if what you learnt on paper is enough to enter an organization and do Laplace Transformation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by YaksonFCA(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Great initiative. But the selection process should be made public next time.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by dammytosh: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2016
YaksonFCA:
Great initiative. But the selection process should be made public next time.

Why ?

Because he used public money ?

It is his personal business, he can decide to send people from his village alone.

Or he need to use federal character to spend his money again ?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by obi58: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2016
This post was published on the 21st of March surprised it is just making news.

As regards the selection criteria or process, it is unfortunate that it was not made public so that it will be in the the best public interest as opposed to the select few.

Also I'm wondering.... If according to the write up Jamnagar produced 1.2m BPD and Dangote is to produce 650k BPD, how come Dangote is to the largest in the world? For those of you in the know please pardon my ignorance and enlighten us.

2 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by bilulu(m): 6:48am On Jul 01, 2016
frenchwine:
And I hope they are drawn mostly from Lagos and the South West. We need to embrace the attitude of giving back directly to host communities.
really? ordinary job u want to give more to host communities. but d Niger delta who has been advocating dat re terrorist n should b killed..... u c my bro life is turn by turn..... very soon it will get to ur turn

2 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by omonla555: 6:49am On Jul 01, 2016
And some idiots from the Niger Delta are busy bombing their future when the world around them is progressing.

4 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Sweetcollins: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2016
Nice
But l wasn't informed
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by olaasiwaju: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2016
Jazaakallahu khairan.

2 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by muller101(m): 6:53am On Jul 01, 2016
edo3:
South west is developing every seconds..Am proud to be a yoruba man..Lagosian,,isolo to be precise..
ekiti and osun included.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by LAUWALI222(m): 6:55am On Jul 01, 2016
Hope they will learn MORE DO MORE
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by dubbiskelly(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2016
edo3:
South west is developing every seconds..Am proud to be a yoruba man..Lagosian,,isolo to be precise..

Ogbeni, how many of the said "developments" are owned by southwesterners? Dem don do omo nile finish?
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by folahann(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2016
Boyoski09:
Dangote for President 2019
Make e no even try enter politics at all. It's that time you'll think Dangote is the worst person on earth, when his opposition starts with him.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Project400: 7:04am On Jul 01, 2016
This is great
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by tafrica(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2016
Good one from Dangote. The topic and the content of the thread is misleading though. Dangote has not yet sent 800 to india, this picture is that of 1st batch of 50 that were sent to india on march 20. The rest hasn't been mobilized. This thread was supposed to have been created in march or april, it's already a late news.

As for people asking how the selection process was done and if it was made public, YES, it was advertised on newspaper and also on dangote career portal, infact it was posted on NL job section, where we have like 2-3 threads on dangote refinery recruitment.
Those guys have gone through about 4 stages of recruitment process.

The remaining batches, hopefully, will join soon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Philomath1212: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2016
Stale news.. I don't blame the op, I blame the mod that pushed this to front page. The way peeps comment here even show how many Nigerians are not so current. Ask google and it will show how rigorous the selection process was. #SMH
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 01, 2016
obi58:

As regards the selection criteria or process, it is unfortunate that it was not made public so that it will be in the the best public interest as opposed to the select few.

Also I'm wondering.... If according to the write up Jamnagar produced 1.2m BPD and Dangote is to produce 650k BPD, how come Dangote is to the largest in the world? For those of you in the know please pardon my ignorance and enlighten us.

Did you read where the article says "single"? Jamnager is not a single refinery.

Dangote refinery is the "single largest".

2 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Ejehjoe(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2016
...Will leave for India on March 20, 2016
Hmmmmmm
A very good move by Aliko, the man that I trust more than the nation.
God keep you for us!!
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by elopee3000(m): 7:09am On Jul 01, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
Sadly, this refinery is meant to be situated in the Niger delta but they keep bombing and chasing away investors. Illiteracy.
ur funny is not from the same ND the crude will come from ? Or is dangote going to refine lagoon water ,my friend if there is no peace in ND this refinary is as waste as national stadium lagos so dont mock ND people yet we pray for peace but stop insulting ND people

4 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Olabestonic001(m): 7:11am On Jul 01, 2016
obi58:

You guys knows next to nothing on job vacancies. Just focus on your politics, employment is not for every dick and harry.
The opportunities was open to all and sundry. It was open sourced.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2016
elopee3000:
ur funny is not from the same ND the crude will come from ? Or is dangote going to refine lagoon water ,my friend if there is no peace in ND this refinary is as waste as national stadium lagos so dont mock ND people yet we pray for peace but stop insulting ND people

Crude can be internationally sourced bro.

We all pray for peace in ND though.

5 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 01, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
Sadly, this refinery is meant to be situated in the Niger delta but they keep bombing and chasing away investors. Illiteracy.

Shut your Mouth, its the ill-treatment meted on Niger delta that caused this behaviour, Yorubas have been collaborating with the North to short change the Niger delta. He has to import crude for that Refinery and I know 99.9% of these trainees are yorubas as usual. but by 2019 it will be a wasted venture, Niger delta will now take their destiny in their hand.

2 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by lonelydora: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2016
allansie:

We have sound operators/engineers in Indorama, Notore, and the 3 Refineries. Operation is operation no matter the plant, whether DCS or Analog.

Dangote is using M.Sc and Ph.D holders as 'graduate trainees'

1 Like

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by nintal(m): 7:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Dear Buhari,
Is this not a slap on ur face? Is this company richer than Nigeria? As the head of this country aren't u thinking of something of this kind than the corruption which u ar also part of it?
Kai oga! Ka huta....

1 Like

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2016
Dangote.....better no that oil from niger delta can not be refined In lagos...that pipeline that will run from niger delta To lagos ( will not last).

1 Like

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2016
frenchwine:
And I hope they are drawn mostly from Lagos and the South West. We need to embrace the attitude of giving back directly to host communities.

But Yorubas have taken most of the Jobs in Niger Delta....go to shell, Agip, Total, chevron etc, Yorubas have dominated the employments, even to the Sites located in the ND Villages have been dominated by Yoruba workers. But here you are clamouring for Yoruba host communities.

2 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Innobee99(m): 7:19am On Jul 01, 2016
Is Diz man really a human being? I doubt. His brain is super good... God open my own way for me in due time... Amen

1 Like

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by tellwisdom: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2016
He should go and sidan...Na still our money..Its better you don't even rob us of it. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake Naira Notes / Billionaire's Wife, Shade Okoya, Surprises Young Boy With Cash Gift / Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.