Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. (40246 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger / Dangote To FG: Sell NLNG, Beef Up Reserves, And Recession Will Go By December.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by AminuRano87(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2016
edo3:
South west is developing every seconds..Am proud to be a yoruba man..Lagosian,,isolo to be precise..
Mr Tribalist don't forget that Dangote is Hausa man from Kano.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by dauntless15(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2016
If upto five rich politicians can copy this gyy even once, unemployment will reduce drastically, he's just wao, i wish he can adopt me as his only soncheesy

1 Like

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Giyerte(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2016
dubbiskelly:

Ogbeni, how many of the said "developments" are owned by southwesterners? Dem don do omo nile finish?

For anywhere to develop in the world, you need foreigners to move in.
Forget those who owns it so far it benefits and bring developments to the idigine

4 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by loopman: 8:31am On Jul 01, 2016
elopee3000:
ur funny is not from the same ND the crude will come from ? Or is dangote going to refine lagoon water ,my friend if there is no peace in ND this refinary is as waste as national stadium lagos so dont mock ND people yet we pray for peace but stop insulting ND people

He can always buy crude from the international market. Nobody is giving him the crude oil for free, so you can keep messing up ND thinking you are hurting other Nigerians, you will live alone with the consequences of oil pollution.
Nigeria government will not purchase peace again and the oil blackmail will come to an end very soon.

4 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by toprealman: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Dangote(INDIVIDUAL)800 overseas scholars
PTDF (FG)<100 overseas scholars
NDDC (FG)<220 overseas scholars
Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by splashbaby(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Too late
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by FOWOSHERE01(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2016
Praisemelody:
Money is good
Money is indeed good
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Giyerte(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Pprovost:

Did you read where the article says "single"? Jamnager is not a single refinery.

Dangote refinery is the "single largest".

You mean Paraguana Refinery Complex with 940,000 barrel per day is not single?

You mean SK Energy Co., Ltd. Ulsan Refinery in South Korea with 850,000 barrel per day is not single

You mean Ruwais Refinery (Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company in UAE with 817,000 barrel per day is not single

TELL ME SOMETHING PLS...

1 Like

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by splashbaby(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Too late... petroleum will be faced out by 2025. Can he recoup before that time... . Time will tell.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by teepain: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2016
obi58:
This post was published on the 21st of March surprised it is just making news.

As regards the selection criteria or process, it is unfortunate that it was not made public so that it will be in the the best public interest as opposed to the select few.

Also I'm wondering.... If according to the write up Jamnagar produced 1.2m BPD and Dangote is to produce 650k BPD, how come Dangote is to the largest in the world? For those of you in the know please pardon my ignorance and enlighten us.

Recruitment into a Company is not guided by the same rules that guide recruitment into the civil service.

Companies don't have to tell the public how they recruit their employees.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by oluwalonto: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2016
May God bless Aliko Dangote. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Giyerte(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2016
elopee3000:
ur funny is not from the same ND the crude will come from ? Or is dangote going to refine lagoon water ,my friend if there is no peace in ND this refinary is as waste as national stadium lagos so dont mock ND people yet we pray for peace but stop insulting ND people

I guess you did not know that ExxonMobil Singapore refinery produces 605,000 barrel per day and they didn't have a drop of oil
They buy crude, refine and resell.
Dangote can buy crude from anywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Adeniyimi: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2016
Dangote my man. Keep busy sponsoring people to generate more wealth and let some some dumbs keep busy sponsoring militants
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Giyerte(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2016
AwiLand:

But Yorubas have taken most of the Jobs in Niger Delta....go to shell, Agip, Total, chevron etc, Yorubas have dominated the employments, even to the Sites located in the ND Villages have been dominated by Yoruba workers. But here you are clamouring for Yoruba host communities.

That is one of the benefits of education Bro, tell your people to go to school.

4 Likes

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by toprealman: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2016
splashbaby:
Too late... petroleum will be faced out by 2025. Can he recoup before that time... . Time will tell.
Kill joy! Keep analysing another man's investment.
Some peeps are doers whilst other keep wondering and questioning why the doers are doing what they are doing.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by KevinDein: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2016
dauntless15:
If upto five rich politicians can copy this gyy even once, unemployment will reduce drastically, he's just wao, i wish he can adopt me as his only soncheesy
seriously, Dangote is just such a great man. Probably one of the greatest Nigerian in history. He's done so much for the country already and the funny thing is he's giving the vibe of "I'm just getting started "
Great man, Dangote

1 Like

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by TheAlchemist: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2016
brunofarad:
MY GUY ALIKO NICE ONE grin

Believe me, this is a man who realy wants to help this country with his business

How dare you turn Dangote into a Charity worker. He has seen a business opportunity where he can make more money. He is not Father Christmas!
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by KevinDein: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2016
splashbaby:
do you know better than a man worth billions of dollars? Do you know better than the richest black man in the world?
You don't, so shhhhsssshhh
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by KevinDein: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2016
TheAlchemist:

How dare you turn Dangote into a Charity worker. He has seen a business opportunity where he can make more money. He is not Father Christmas!
nice one. He's meeting a need and making tons of money for himself while at it. Everyone goes home happy cool

1 Like

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by obi58: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2016
teepain:

Recruitment into a Company is not guided by the same rules that guide recruitment into the civil service.

Companies don't have to tell the public how they recruit their employees.

Of course you have a point there.... I just felt with all the media attention surrounding this investment and the packaging to present it as being for Nigerians then the selection process should have been made more inclusive
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by porka: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2016
Great!

Very great!

Dangote is needed in the steel sector after the successful completion of this projects.

He should start looking at taking over Ajaokuta and Aladja Steels.

He is a good role model.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by dvee2: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2016
allansie:
So u telling me a graduate of chemical engineering still needs 2 study refinery operations again b4 dey can operate anytin...dis is jus one of d reasons 9ja education is in shambles...May God help
\

Look at this one. A graduate of chemical engineering anywhere in the world would undergo prior industrial training before full assumption of duty. the only difference in develop countries is that the attachment is within the same existing coy available in that country.

1 Like

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by FKseun(m): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2016
allansie:
So u telling me a graduate of chemical engineering still needs 2 study refinery operations again b4 dey can operate anytin...dis is jus one of d reasons 9ja education is in shambles...May God help

MUST YOU ADVERTISE YOUR IGNORANCE

1 Like

Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by rhabs: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2016
Yar BURa UBA southerners bikos u C man wit money datz y u no call him aboki northerner.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by obi58: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2016
Olabestonic001:

You guys knows next to nothing on job vacancies. Just focus on your politics, employment is not for every dick and harry.
The opportunities was open to all and sundry. It was open sourced.

Ogbeni 'Job vacancies' expert, thanks for the correction. I am sure there are far more things you know next to nothing about.

If you had basic knowledge about manner of approach, you would have made your point in a more polite way without causing offence.

No man is an island of knowledge.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by dantori(m): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=aresa post=47085840][/quote]
I am yet to see anyone shouting Muslims are beasts or northerners are illiterate
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by caracas: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2016
MiMiakpet:
How was the selection done? Who are this students? Where are they from? What's the criteria for selection?
They are nigerians dumb head.
Most of them are even southerners especially igbos .my cousin is scheduled for the November batch .
All of u screaming for it to be for indigines , should know that this is a private business .
Dangote bought his land will build the refinery n refine with his money .lagosians should thank God n dangote for this initiative n not to blackmail him for indigenous employments.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by TheAlchemist: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2016
splashbaby:

Food for thought!
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by dablazor: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2016
gocac:
dangote please be informed you will import crude that you will refine oh.... because niger delta oil can not be refined in lagos... shey lagos is now an oil producing state? ok.... no pipeline from niger delta willl deliver crude to that refinery. the marginalization can no longer exist.
If he would be getting crude from the Nigerdelta, its a private business, I wouldn't assume he'd get it for free.
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by Omenanwanta: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2016
Why are all of those to be trained Muslims? Why not include other tribes and religions inside? I rest my case.

ThePrinceInThehouse
Re: 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. by iamphill: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2016
i love this man. wish all investors and business men in Nigeria can toe this same part ....... i will be greater than you some day soon, thank you for challenging my existence as mortal, if you dangote can do it i can do better..........#savehumanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake Naira Notes / Billionaire's Wife, Shade Okoya, Surprises Young Boy With Cash Gift / Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.