Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Who Am Dating Doesn't Put Money In My Account - Yemi Alade. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Am Dating Doesn't Put Money In My Account - Yemi Alade. (828 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Am Dating Doesn't Put Money In My Account - Yemi Alade. by mrtriga(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/06/who-am-dating-doesnt-put-money-in-my.html

Yemi Eberechi Alade, simply known as Yemi Alade, is a Nigerian afropop singer. She gained prominence after winning the Peak Talent Show in 2009, and is best known
for her hit single "Johnny".

Yemi Alade, recently opened up on her relationship status, urging people fond of criticizing and spreading false news about her, to ‘mind their businesses.’

The singer who had been linked with dating her manager, Taiye Aliyu, Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo and fellow music star, Phyno, noted that her relationship was her most private part, hence she would remain quiet about it.
in a chat with Entertainment Magazine (e247mag), Yemi also revealed how she has managed to live a scandal-free life especially since she is constantly in the spotlight.

She said, “I don’t go out looking for trouble. I am pretty reserved and that has gone a long way for me, maybe that is why people say Yemi Alade is scandal free.”

When asked if she was in any relationship, she said, “Yes, I am in a relationship, but I prefer to keep it private, no too much talk about it.”

Yemi added that it was best for people, especially tale-bearers to keep to themselves.
“Besides, who I’m dating doesn’t put money in anyone’s account, so?”

https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/06/who-am-dating-doesnt-put-money-in-my.html
Re: Who Am Dating Doesn't Put Money In My Account - Yemi Alade. by maryjan8(f): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
True talk
Re: Who Am Dating Doesn't Put Money In My Account - Yemi Alade. by Purpletee(f): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
maturity
Re: Who Am Dating Doesn't Put Money In My Account - Yemi Alade. by mrtriga(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2016
shey??

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Don Jazzy's Makeshift Studio. / Throwback Photo Of "I Go Dye" - Pepsi Long Throat / South African Model Put Massive Bu.tt On Display In New Photo Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.