Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (148381 Views)

Poll: Choose!

Stephanie Okereke: 36% (168 votes)
Genevieve Nnaji: 63% (288 votes)
This poll has ended

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by omabest: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2009
its stephenie ofcourse
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Daboncrush(m): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2010
stephanie okereke
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by tanimz(f): 3:12am On Jan 17, 2010
Come rain, Come shine it, would always be my babay Genny!!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2010
@RIVERMAN2 The AMAKA please make una helep me abeg. because me l believe say the dose of pan cake wey one of them dey use na real business for the pan cake industry
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by jamolomo(f): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2010
STEPH DAY AND NITE grin cheesy wink smileyq cool
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by KennyG6(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2010
Steph gets my vote, although i think genny is a better actress, I like steph's personality better
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by ceasyc(f): 2:14am On Dec 11, 2010
better acting skill = genny
facially = genny

height = steph
gr8 shape/ body = steph

good accent/speaking skill = genny. steph pls stop already with dat fake accent of urs

it does not flow or sound right = trying too hard babes
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by ALGAMISH: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2010
names face skin body height total %
steph 4 5 5 8 22 55%
genny 6 5 4 3 18 45%
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by SmashingM(f): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2010
Genny all the way. With or without makeup. Steph is fine too but Genny is finer.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Nakele(f): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
I SO MUCH LOVE BOTH THESE GALS SO SO MUCH,,,,,DON'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE SERIOUSLY, I FELL IN LOVE WITH STEPH AND GENNY'S ACTING THE MOMENT I SAW THEM ON SCREEN,,,,,,,,,I NATURALLY LOVE STEPH AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE WAY SHE SPEAKS (NOT LIKE SOME TYPICAL LOCAL NAIJAS) AND GENNY IS SO SO NATURALLY ADORABLE, U WOULD LOVE HER WHEN U SET UR EYES ON HER,,,,NATURALLY, SHE IS SIMPLY LOVABLE, HER EMOTIONS, OH MY GOD,,,,,, I LOVE YOU BOTH OK ,,,, YOU ARE ALL MY BEST, 2 OF MY TOP 3, THE 3RD ONE IS MERCY,,,,, SO GOOD LUCK
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by apella: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2011
Genny, hell to d YES, wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by HISservant: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2011
1 John 2:15-17
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by mamagee3(f): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2011
Genevieve Nnaji is better in everything. . .

Fame, fortune, looks and acting talent. . .hers is just natural.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2011
Stephanie for me
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Nayah(f): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2011
Genevieve is better.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Hambolaj01(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2011
Genny gets it of course
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by anonymous6(f): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2011
One doesn't beat the other as far as I am concerned but Genevieve has more exposure and success then Stephanie, so I guess Genevieve wins this
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by babalo1: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
The only thing about Genny that is better that Stephanie's is her face, for everything else Stephanie is way better than Genny, if i have to pick between the two, i will not hesitate to pick Stephanie. Stephanie is a complete package but Genny is not.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by stephen121(f): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2012
stephanie is more beautiful,  shes dark,  tall, slim
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Dakween007(f): 2:04am On Jun 16, 2012
JosBoy4Lif: I saw their was a topic comparing two male actors
SO i decided to do one on two female actresses

Who is more of the BLACK BEAUTY?
They are both gorgeous women

But i think the Stephanie has just a little bit over Genevieve
So Stephanie u get my vote smiley

I was looking 4 pictures but had difficulty,
If anyone finds any please be obliged to post them hurre
u jez tryin 2 create enemity betwn d fans of d 2 divas...try sumfin beta okay?...
lyk me genny z my best anyday,anytym bt i do luv steph vewi mch...plz stop dz,it makin me go haywire
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by misep(f): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
They are both beautiful
Re: Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
ozzyphil:
Both ladies are very good looking. Stephanie is more of a stunner, really tall, really shapely, striking looks. Genevieve is petite, more subtle but good to look at for a while. I'm lucky enough to have danced with both ladies and so have seen them up close. If I had to pick, i'd go with Stephanie but more for the height and she had contacts the day i danced with her so it was interesting looking into her eyes. Still neither is as gorgeous as my fiancee. LOL

where u dey dis guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.